Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Called "Clarke Howard Show""

Dinars2blow

Did anyone hear me ask The Clark Howard

Radio Show?

He said was a scam, what info do they have different from most Dinarvet's members?

Or is this what the media has been told to say.

I like to joke an say that it's so that so many people won't run out and buy and effect the rv.

Wishful thinking maybe ....

If anyone heard that radio show please tell me if you heard between the lines too?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who has read my posts will know I am a staunch supporter of the investment and do not believe all the scam talk.

However ... it just hit me that the people selling the dinar are doing so at a horrific markup. That in itself may be the only "significant" money to be made here.

No, I don't believe it. The thought just popped into my head. Yes, I am feeling uncomfortable now, until I get my balance back.

smee2

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Clark Howard has been told to say that due to liability issues with his show.

He is propbably holding a few million IQDs himself and like many of us are just waiting for the RV. ;)

best believe Mr. Howard will mention IQDs post -RV and will have many points of view on how to invest it all. :D

Go.............RV!

• Upvote 1

This is my problem with people. Who made Clark Howard the Know it all of all things to come and will be. He is not GOD. People do your own research. Do you really believe Banks would be selling dinar if it was a scam. Just do your own home work. Clark Howard has his way of during thing and it works for him, he belives that his way is the only way. Just do your own home work. and enjoy. Believe in a higher being than man, TRY GOD.

• Upvote 6

First of all, why would the US Government pass a bill in 2003 to enable US citizens to buy dinar if it were a scam. Then the Government would be held liable for leading the American people into the scam. And why would the US Government buy 2 Trillion dinars. Like Bush said the war will pay for itself just be patient and when the US Government cash in their 2 trillion I'll be at the bank cashing in my stash as well. Patience is a virtue sayeth the Lord!!!!!! JMObiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

I listen to Clark Howard often and he does not strike me as the person in the know. He is more about saving money and where to put your money. If you want to call anyone call Jim Kramer and see what he has to say. He talked before that he would invest in dinar if he could. I would imagine he for one is probably heavily invested. You would not talk to your doctor if you had a tooth ache. Best to get an opinion from someone who deals more with investment; and keep in mind, there is no factual evidence out there. Even if a story is written by some word famous investor, it is still his opinion.

Anyone who has read my posts will know I am a staunch supporter of the investment and do not believe all the scam talk.

However ... it just hit me that the people selling the dinar are doing so at a horrific markup. That in itself may be the only "significant" money to be made here.

No, I don't believe it. The thought just popped into my head. Yes, I am feeling uncomfortable now, until I get my balance back.

smee2

Buy Your Dinars At A Currency Exchange.You can buy A 100,000. for Approx $101.Canadian

This is my problem with people. Who made Clark Howard the Know it all of all things to come and will be. He is not GOD. People do your own research. Do you really believe Banks would be selling dinar if it was a scam. Just do your own home work. Clark Howard has his way of during thing and it works for him, he belives that his way is the only way. Just do your own home work. and enjoy. Believe in a higher being than man, TRY GOD.

AMEN.

Clark Howard is a scam, I own a Drive Thru Espresso & gourmet coffee shop. I used to listen to Clark every day until he slammed people for going to "expensive" coffee shops. I sent him an e-mail asking him what are small business owner's supposed to do when he keeps slamming us. I never received a reply from him. Thefore, he is on my enemy list.

• Upvote 2

Buy Your Dinars At A Currency Exchange.You can buy A 100,000. for Approx $101.Canadian

I bought some at a bank on friday for $103 USD per 100,000.

And yes Smee, I feel the same way. A few weeks ago the dealers used the good news to ramp up there prices. Everybody pretty much tied it to supply and demand. Do we really know the dealers were low on supply or just took advantage of increased biz?

Will history repeat itself or will we all be stuck with a bunch of worthless paper? I need to retire ASAP. I'd love to tell my employer to take this job and shove it at our next meeting. "Hey Boss, it's been nice. Oh, on second thought, no it hasn't." The look on that knuckleheads face PRICELESS.!!

I'm with you on that. Work my butt off and get crap for my work. I can't wait...