Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget voted on and passed

dhill958

Here you go, English version so you can watch for yourself.

post-6358-12981825457_thumb.jpg

WE DID IT AGAIN :tiphat:;)

http://www.muslimco.com/aljazeeraenglish.html

Go RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is not one story regarding the Iraqi budget vote that I can find.

PUP it was on live @ 8am Bagdad time, they have a two hour recess till 11am Bagdad time when they r to debate and vote on outstanding positions.

keep watching it should be on live. I'm going to bed now!

Happy RV dreams!!!!!

You would think this would be a major story. If you go to the Aljazeera site and type in the search window "Iraqi budget" or "Iraqi budget vote" this story does not come up. There are no headlines or stories about this. I'm not calling anyone a liar. I just don't see the story anywhere. Why not?

Dabbagh: Approved, 96 trillion dinars federal budget for 2011

Baghdad (News) …Government spokesman Ali Dabbagh, the Iraqi Council of Ministers decided to approve the draft federal law on the general budget of the Republic of Iraq to FY 2011 $ 96.6 trillion dinars KD 15 trillion deficit.

Dabbagh said (News News Agency): the Council of Ministers approved the federal budget by $ 96.6 trillion dinars will be processed with a deficit of about 15 trillion dinars.

Read the rest of this entry »

Budget IS DONE DEAL!

Hmmm my link appears to be broken. Anyway It passed....lol.

• Upvote 2