Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 19 Feb 2011

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 19 Feb 2011

Greetings Family,

Nothing and I mean nothing will happen to our investment until we see a full seated GOI. With that said…..let me try to explain that when I gave you my math yesterday I should have said the dinar will have to be between 3.50 to 4.00 in order for them to accomplish the goals they set in the 2011 budget. I saw your confusion and I hope this helps but I also want to point out something that has brought a lot of calls in today. The question was …….will they do the 2011 budget at 1170 regardless of their low M2 figures like they did in 2009. Family…..the budget for 2009 was ALL PAID FOR IN USD….NOT IQD. The 2011 budget this time around MUST BE PAID IN IQD. During the last few years the United States of America has been paying ALL OF THEIR BILLS IN USD!!! 85% of the 000’s have been lifted. So to accomplish the 2011 budget the math does not add up unless you wish to justify their OBVIOUS RECENT ACTIONS by telling me that they will bring in the rest of their funds via electronic money. Yes …..but that is not the purpose in the year of 2011. M has a plan and it has nothing to do with June. The first 6 months are used to prepare the next year’s budget and based on what my Team has seen and studied in the last 6 months …….electronic money is not the justifiable means. In the last 6 months the decrease of 000’s has increased the confidence in the IQD and the artificial GOI that is now willing to allow everything to come together. Tomorrow they pass the budget but I hope they do not bypass forming ……..announcing a fully completed government that represents the Iraqi people. Iraq is a cash society…….the US is not…….IRAQIS CARE LESS ABOUT ELECTRONIC MONEY…….they are screaming SHOW ME THE MONEY !!! The program rate of 1170 was to control inflation. Inflation went up last month……riots are increasing this week. Someone is losing control after they had gained so much of it. I have so much more in my heart but my TINK and I have to travel home now after being with our children. We welcome your prayers for our safety. I leave you with one final piece of info…….I had Team members call a variety of banks to find a pattern for Monday. Wells Fargo was the most interesting. They told us they will open this Monday and we responded by saying…….but you did not open on President’s day last year……..why this year? The answers they gave us…….I will share on my CC on Monday.

Nothing will happen with our investment until we see a fully seated GOI. In other words ……..only a complete GOI will impress me tomorrow…….not a budget. As I told you even if the budget comes out at 1170 the new rate will take time to be implemented. I have always approximated 10 days. As far as the rumors that it will RI/RV tomorrow…….Team and I say ……..nope. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

FRANK

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Frank, your justification for a 3.50 to 4:00 RV was very flimsly. If you think inflation is bad now, try RV with a 4.00, and watch prices go through the roof. Shabbs has always emphasized keeping inflation under control (like any good central banker), so a high RV is counter intutive to what a banker like him will do. There are many other "Guru's" that, IMO, are much brighter than Frank on this who RV thing that are saying it's going to come in at .30 to 1.00.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

My God fraud, You really! cant tell us what they said until the CC? How can I make till I hear you sing and bring Gods blessing into the room with all in the family. Oh well................... PS, You make me sick with your disgusting rhetoric. Pumping Pimp comes to mind(Insert Giggle).

You Helicopter Barry are completely disgusting and shameful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Helicopter Barrydude you need to take a chill pill!!

Step away from the key board and take a deep breath!

That bashing was totally uncalled for!!

If you don't like what Frank26 has to say "DON'T READ HIS POST"!!!!

Why bash Frank26 here on DV?

He is not on this site and can't hear YOU!!!!!! laugh.gif

BTW: Thanks for the post RON

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Helicopter Barrydude you need to take a chill pill!!

Step away from the key board and take a deep breath!

That bashing was totally uncalled for!!

If you don't like what Frank26 has to say "DON'T READ HIS POST"!!!!

Why bash Frank26 here on DV?

He is not on this site and can't hear YOU!!!!!! laugh.gif

BTW: Thanks for the post RON

..........................What Bump said ! How crass and rude Helio Dude......Fine example to be setting for others..........Not !

• Upvote 2

My God fraud, You really! cant tell us what they said until the CC? How can I make till I hear you sing and bring Gods blessing into the room with all in the family. Oh well................... PS, You make me sick with your disgusting rhetoric. Pumping Pimp comes to mind(Insert Giggle). tongue.gif

You m****s that gave out Negatives on my post Must be slurping up Frauds Pumping? It is my right to give an opinion. I feel very sorry for any of you that read his garbage and think any of it is True.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Plz....................

Frank !!!

ohmy.gifcool.gifohmy.gif

But look at how many holidays Iraq has !!!

ohmy.gifangry.gifohmy.gif

Funny !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

You m****s that gave out Negatives on my post Must be slurping up Frauds Pumping? It is my right to give an opinion. I feel very sorry for any of you that read his garbage and think any of it is True.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Plz....................

Funny !!

If anyone disagrees with you they must be stupid. You are so smart. I love reading your in depth analysis on the IQD. You have definately done more research than anyone here on DV. I love how you told us to wake up. Absolutely outstanding! A mind as brilliant as yours needs to be given much respect! You are definately a mental giant.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

TD Bank is always open on Presidents Day. Nothing significant about it and certainly nothing to do with an RV. President's Day has evolved into another run of the mill BS holiday that only the Post Office can have a paid day off for.

Also, might be because TD Bank is Toronto Dominion Bank out of Canada. Sorta like HSBC is Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corp out of the Peoples Republic of China. They (TD) don't have presidents and neither probably celebrate ours.

Edited by Captjohn

o-kay folks,,lets slow down a heck of alot the frankster is just putting in some new info, to keep the rest of us from going nuts from theroller coaster ride,,he is clarifing a few things he had stated earlier,,,it was cool chat on the 19th every one was pumped---maybe because nice weather and a full moon season,,but none the less,,those of us you went crazy and spouted off or better yet lost control shall we say-- is at the end of there ride,in my opinion, getting stressed out over the intel about this r.v. busness is to me like getting stressed out when you get a certified letter from the i r s ----just hold your thoughts,,do more fact finding ,,,,i had phone in had numbers dialed,, but decided not too call,,until i know for sure ,,,and i was right on my call,,i`m a newbie i guess,,i should be the one getting stressed not the older members,,,,,so just relax ,,and hope the poor souls in the middle east don`t kill each other,,in can truly find what they are fighting for,, thanks

• Upvote 1

Also, might be because TD Bank is Toronto Dominion Bank out of Canada. Sorta like HSBC is Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corp out of the Peoples Republic of China. They (TD) don't have presidents and neither probably celebrate ours.

True, however before TD bank was TD bank here in the States, it was Commerce Bank. Commerce was also opened on President's Day as well. In fact if I remember correctly they are only closed on New Year's Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, and maybe Easter. Open 7 days a week as well. They do this as to attract customers for their convenience. Thats how Commerce ran things, and when TD took over they kept the same idea.