Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

off another site..take it as u will

tim5400

* don't promote other sites: IT’S ON !!!!! MY CONTACT@ CHASE Closed by SteveI – RV REVEALED TO PEOPLE OF IRAQ IN BAGDAD

February 19th, 2011 05:10 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

OKAY……………..

FIRST AND FOREMOST, FORGIVE ME FOR ALL CAPS.

YES, I AM YELLING…………….BUT WITH GLEE

MY CONTACT AT MY BANK JUST RETURNED MY CALL

STATED THAT THEIR WAS A STATEMENT STATED

THAT THE PEOPLE OF IRAQI HAVE BEEN

NOTIFIED THAT THE IRAQI DINAR HAS RV’D!!!!!!!!!

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, OCCURRED IN BAGDAD.

STEVEI, IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY, LET ME KNOW……….

WHOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!

HE’S THINKING ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW, MAYBE????????????????

AND, THAT COULD BE WHY THEY ARE OPEN ON MONDAY

WHICH IS A RECOGNIZED HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD HIM, DID YOU HEAR THAT? IT’S A STAMPEDE!

GET OUT OF THE WAY……………….

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

* don't promote other sites: IT’S ON !!!!! MY CONTACT@ CHASE Closed by SteveI – RV REVEALED TO PEOPLE OF IRAQ IN BAGDAD

February 19th, 2011 05:10 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

OKAY……………..

FIRST AND FOREMOST, FORGIVE ME FOR ALL CAPS.

YES, I AM YELLING…………….BUT WITH GLEE

MY CONTACT AT MY BANK JUST RETURNED MY CALL

STATED THAT THEIR WAS A STATEMENT STATED

THAT THE PEOPLE OF IRAQI HAVE BEEN

NOTIFIED THAT THE IRAQI DINAR HAS RV’D!!!!!!!!!

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, OCCURRED IN BAGDAD.

STEVEI, IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY, LET ME KNOW……….

WHOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!

HE’S THINKING ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW, MAYBE????????????????

AND, THAT COULD BE WHY THEY ARE OPEN ON MONDAY

WHICH IS A RECOGNIZED HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD HIM, DID YOU HEAR THAT? IT’S A STAMPEDE!

GET OUT OF THE WAY……………….

IT'S PAST YOUR BED TIME!! GO TO BED!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I notice the name SteveI in the post. Is this the same group who said the bleechers and big screen tvs had been delivered several weeks back and that this same announcement was made then? Wondering how they got the tvs to actually work with all of the electricity over there. Do they have Dish in Iraq?

• Upvote 2

just to let everyone know that steve1 is ennorste and athena is terryk if you would like to know the true identities behind the rumours , I am sure there are people that will disagree with me but I can quite assure you 100% that is who you are dealing with ..... enough said , I casn only hope that this b.s. stops and this stupid investment comes to an end one way or another very soon ...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

just to let everyone know that steve1 is ennorste and athena is terryk if you would like to know the true identities behind the rumours , I am sure there are people that will disagree with me but I can quite assure you 100% that is who you are dealing with ..... enough said , I casn only hope that this b.s. stops and this stupid investment comes to an end one way or another very soon ...

Well, you had believing until you said "this stupid investment." I am sure it was out of frustration.

That's too bad, because I know for a FACT that ennorste's name is Steve... :(

It would have been nice to have another rumor source... :huh: rd

Do you really think any country or government would actually announce an RV? That's like the CEO of IBM announcing beforehand that they will split their stock the next day. It doesn't happen. When the IQD revalues, we will simply wake up one morning and it will be a different rate, AFTER WHICH, an announcement will be made. Believe me, we will all know the instant this happens.