Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions about Kuwait Dinar and RV?

smee2

I did do some googling on this but didn't find a real answer. Hopefully some of our bright dinar investors will have this information and be willing to pass it along.

First ...

How much was the Kuwait Dinar worth when it hit bottom? ... and how much now?

Second ...

Did it RV or did it increase in value gradually, and if so, in either case, when and how long?

Third ...

At the time of the Kuwait dinar being devalued and then becoming worth more, were people also saying it couldn't happen? as they are now?

Reason for asking ...

I read now and then that people say the RV cannot come in at some ridiculously high value. Now, for me ridiculously high means $5+. But they mean anything over $2.

they feel the revalue will be in the less-than-a-dollar range. I would find that a bit of a disappointment since I have been dreaming in terms that would require more than that. Not really greedy but have many places I want to support financially in some way. Larger RV means more of those donations.

So, anyway, so many people feel the RV cannot be significant ($5 or over) because the economy just won't support it. The people of the country would suddenly be rich beyond compare and it was simply impractical to even consider it.

What I am hoping to find out is a comparison with another similar situation, and it seems, from what I have read so far, that the closest comparison would be Kuwait.

So, any information you have ... and please, I do mean knowledge, not conjecture, I would really appreciate hearing from you. I expect others would too.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort in helping to answer these questions.

:)

smee2

My understanding is that the KWD was 3+ until Saddam invaded. He pillared and looted and mess up Kuwait pretty bad. When the US led coalition expelled Saddam, Kuwait did not RV their currency. Instead it was RI's (Re-instated) to its value prior to Saddam's invasion. From what I understand it wasnt long for it to RI. Days or weeks, but I am not positive.

• Upvote 1