Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD Rate

way2buzy

I have only been apart of this ride since Nov. 2010. Before my first purchase I did alot of reading, some I understood, some went over my head. I know in the reading I have done before and after my investment, I read somwhere that the KWD RV'd in the low to mid $3 range. Can't remember wheter it was a "post" or a "chat log" where I read it, but I KNOW I did. That is what pushed me off the platform onto this fast moving rollercoaster ride. With all that said, if the KWD did RV at that previously mentioned rate, what would have caused it to go down to where it is today (.28????). Not that I am worried, I just like learning things. My hope is that the IQD will come out as high, but my thinker just made me wonder why the KWD has done what it has. Any info would be appreciated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have only been apart of this ride since Nov. 2010. Before my first purchase I did alot of reading, some I understood, some went over my head. I know in the reading I have done before and after my investment, I read somwhere that the KWD RV'd in the low to mid $3 range. Can't remember wheter it was a "post" or a "chat log" where I read it, but I KNOW I did. That is what pushed me off the platform onto this fast moving rollercoaster ride. With all that said, if the KWD did RV at that previously mentioned rate, what would have caused it to go down to where it is today (.28????). Not that I am worried, I just like learning things. My hope is that the IQD will come out as high, but my thinker just made me wonder why the KWD has done what it has. Any info would be appreciated

The KWD rate is $3.57

Thank you for all the quick responses. Please forgive my ignorance (more likely stupidity), but on the site from which I purchased my IQD is says Kuwait $1=0.267KWD. I dont mind posting the site name, but I am not sure if that would go against any of the rules of this site and I don't want to offend or upset anyone. If the $3 numbers are correct can you tell my how to do the math to get it??

Thanks!

1USD= .28 KWD which means going the othe way 1KWD = 3.57USD. Hope this clears that up for you.

...............Great post....It took me a little while to figure out that same question.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for all the quick responses. Please forgive my ignorance (more likely stupidity), but on the site from which I purchased my IQD is says Kuwait $1=0.267KWD. I dont mind posting the site name, but I am not sure if that would go against any of the rules of this site and I don't want to offend or upset anyone. If the $3 numbers are correct can you tell my how to do the math to get it??

Thanks!

that would be nearly .27 Cents (kwd) to our 1 Dollar. so I will guess off the top of my head that it may be 3.57 us dollar to 1 kwd. It can be confusing.. a mistake that i have made in the past was mixing the two up.. but that was 6 years ago lol, good luck

Edited by beaver