Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ButchB Rumor

Nitrobuzz

News About Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / another site Tidbits / * SUMMARY: ButchB Rumor Update – Skype Chat / don't promote other sites

* SUMMARY: ButchB Rumor Update – Skype Chat / don't promote other sites

February 19, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

2-18-11 Skype chat PD Rumor from Butch B: update

Highlights/Thoughts

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ RUMORS

1. Butch stated last week that the rate was set Wednesday (2 Wed ago)

2. He said we should see the RV within 72 hrs, if not, it would be pushed back by 1 week

3. That 72 hr window closed this past Sunday night

4. This moves the window to 2/20

5. He expects we should hear definitive news on Sunday

6. Cash in should be shortly after Sunday

7. Rate was stated to be 5+ on the bank side and 6+ on the CBI side

8. Intel comes from a bank source through his brother, who is retired military

[bUTCH B] I stated last week , that the rate was set wensday , (which would be two wensdays ago , now) , and that we should see an RV within 72hrs , If not , it would be pushed back by 1wk…that 72hr window closed this past sunday night ! So , that moved the window to this next sunday …(2/20/11) !Hows that for a date…we should hear some diffinative news by sunday….Not to mention , all of the ppl on PD , who are also saying , by sunday!!! We should see something , in CONCRETE , for the RV , on sunday (2/20/11) cash-in shortly after…RATE was stated to be 5+ on the bank side , and , 6+ on the CBI side !!!!

[4:30:39 PM] [bUTCH B] Intel comes from BANK source …Via my Brother , who is retired military ..

Just passing on what I found! I personally believe anything over $2.00 is would be to good to be true. We'll see!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

News About Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / another site Tidbits / * SUMMARY: ButchB Rumor Update – Skype Chat / don't promote other sites

* SUMMARY: ButchB Rumor Update – Skype Chat / don't promote other sites

February 19, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

2-18-11 Skype chat PD Rumor from Butch B: update

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Butch stated last week that the rate was set Wednesday (2 Wed ago)

2. He said we should see the RV within 72 hrs, if not, it would be pushed back by 1 week

3. That 72 hr window closed this past Sunday night

4. This moves the window to 2/20

5. He expects we should hear definitive news on Sunday

6. Cash in should be shortly after Sunday

7. Rate was stated to be 5+ on the bank side and 6+ on the CBI side

8. Intel comes from a bank source through his brother, who is retired military

[bUTCH B] I stated last week , that the rate was set wensday , (which would be two wensdays ago , now) , and that we should see an RV within 72hrs , If not , it would be pushed back by 1wk…that 72hr window closed this past sunday night ! So , that moved the window to this next sunday …(2/20/11) !Hows that for a date…we should hear some diffinative news by sunday….Not to mention , all of the ppl on PD , who are also saying , by sunday!!! We should see something , in CONCRETE , for the RV , on sunday (2/20/11) cash-in shortly after…RATE was stated to be 5+ on the bank side , and , 6+ on the CBI side !!!!

[4:30:39 PM] [bUTCH B] Intel comes from BANK source …Via my Brother , who is retired military ..

Just passing on what I found! I personally believe anything over $2.00 is would be to good to be true. We'll see!

PUMPER YOU GUYS DO THIS EVERY WEEK SO WHEN IT DOES HIT YOU CAN SAY I TOLD YOU SO. I DONT WANT TO HEAR INTEL FROM YOUR BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND SISTER ROOMMATE WHO KNOWS YOUR COUSIN THAT HAS CONTACT WITH A FRIEND IN THE MILITARY IN IRAQ ON GROUND. KEEP THAT TYPE $#!T TO YOURSELF..........

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 18

This does not make someone a pumper because they pass something along and it is in the rumor section of this site. Just like your TV has channels you pass by because you do no choose to tune in, if you really feel that way, you should not click on the rumors section. The post clearly warns:

I'm not trying to chastise you and I hope you don't take it that way. Just trying to help you with the pressure and suggest you stick to the news section for now. This "rumors" section can be a rollercoaster for emotions but on the other hand, there is some positive feedback here.

We all pretty much have the same goal here and we accomplish more being united. :)

The "News" section in nothing but rumors. I believe the rumors more than anything printed in the news section. One contradiction after another.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the information. I personally enjoy reading everyone's intel. It is fun to think about, especially if it becomes a reality, but the real entertainment part of this is, I read all these different posts, and wonder "is this the one?" I may be a dreamer, but compared to the alternative, I will keep dreaming!! :):) Keep the intel coming....someone is going to be right someday! Go RV

• Upvote 5

What does a person get out of being a pumper is beyoond me. If you dont have true facts I wish you would shut the H.e.l.l. up. :o

People love to be told that tomorrow they will be a millionaire. People dont seem to care if it true or not, but gives them a chance. They seperate only the positive news into their registrys and believe anything. I dont wear tunnel vision goggles, but many people do and will always. Unfortunately, the rumors will never stop

I'd like to believe it ... BUT ...

Why is it that one rumour can have concrete evidence the RV is done and the rate is $3.22 and another rumour with just as supposedly concrete evidence can have a rate that's over $5 ???

I can't put much credence into any rumour, if neither has the same facts (basically being - the same rate). IT WILL HAPPEN ... WHEN IT HAPPENS !!!!

• Upvote 1

In reading the vast knowledge shared on this forum, I am concluding that a pumper is defined by most as one who puts out information in hopes to drive up dinar sales on behalf of themselves or those selling it???

I would not want to weigh in on whether or not I think that is true in specific cases..... however, I think there is another dynamic at play, which in turn may well look like pumping....

It seems that people scour the internet for any molecule they can find on the revalue. And they find lots of little tidbits here and there on any number of sites.... Still others get bits of info from friends and family about events that "seem" to be attached to the Dinar RV.

And it looks like,..... people being who they are, .... filter this information through whatever analytical ability they possess.... and of course this is colored by the lens of what they need, want, hope for, and wait for to happen.... and, this particular happening will impact the quality of their lives unlike any other financial event ever.

In many cases, it simply looks like people are taking events, spinning it to their understanding, making it about the RV whether it is or not, and then putting it out there as if it were so.... People many times seem to be posting their conclusions.... and of course there are those who wouldn't even begin to question the logic of their assumptions.... they just put it out there as fact..... and while the events may be actual true fact, it may also in fact, have nothing whatsoever to do with the dinar RV.....The pumper part seems to come in when they don't factually match a factual event, with the actually of what is happening with the dinar RV... :o:o

I am sure there is a much better way to say this... and maybe when I wake up will come to me.. :D:D:D And in the meantime, maybe instead of pumper we could come up with a term that means, unsubstantiated connection between a factual event and the actual RV process.

The initials UCFEARP is not a word.. :blink: .. okay, lets find a descriptive term to help us analyze this level of information passed along....

God Bless......

• Upvote 2

In reading the vast knowledge shared on this forum, I am concluding that a pumper is defined by most as one who puts out information in hopes to drive up dinar sales on behalf of themselves or those selling it???

I would not want to weigh in on whether or not I think that is true in specific cases..... however, I think there is another dynamic at play, which in turn may well look like pumping....

It seems that people scour the internet for any molecule they can find on the revalue. And they find lots of little tidbits here and there on any number of sites.... Still others get bits of info from friends and family about events that "seem" to be attached to the Dinar RV.

And it looks like,..... people being who they are, .... filter this information through whatever analytical ability they possess.... and of course this is colored by the lens of what they need, want, hope for, and wait for to happen.... and, this particular happening will impact the quality of their lives unlike any other financial event ever.

In many cases, it simply looks like people are taking events, spinning it to their understanding, making it about the RV whether it is or not, and then putting it out there as if it were so.... People many times seem to be posting their conclusions.... and of course there are those who wouldn't even begin to question the logic of their assumptions.... they just put it out there as fact..... and while the events may be actual true fact, it may also in fact, have nothing whatsoever to do with the dinar RV.....The pumper part seems to come in when they don't factually match a factual event, with the actually of what is happening with the dinar RV... :o:o

I am sure there is a much better way to say this... and maybe when I wake up will come to me.. :D:D:D And in the meantime, maybe instead of pumper we could come up with a term that means, unsubstantiated connection between a factual event and the actual RV process.

The initials UCFEARP is not a word.. :blink: .. okay, lets find a descriptive term to help us analyze this level of information passed along....

God Bless......

Let's see ....

Belligerent Unsubstantiated Liars Like Shilling Horribly Insignificant Trash ??

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2