Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having a bad day

Sparkwizard

Just read the Night Chat, and I am extremely optomist!!! If you haven't read it yet, do it! We all need something uplifting in this adventure, and staying positive is the key to stable RV ride. It will happen, and it will be good. Keep your eyes on the finish line, and don't get sucked into the negative side of this ride. Remember why we all got involved, and how you felt at that time, and you will be okay! Go RV!!!

I hate my job more and more every day. Please Tell me that I can cash in at somewhere near 3 bucks per dinar, so I can tell them all where to go!

Realistically, I know this cannot hapeen, but someone please tell me it is possible!!??

Pardon me while I get a little philosophical for a moment...

Think of this - be grateful that someone finds enough value in you and what you have to offer to actually PAY you for your time and efforts. This is called the "attitude of gratitude." Again, be grateful someone/some company/some organization sees enough value in what you have to offer to PAY you for it...

I asked a very wealthy man once his advice on becoming wealthy. He told me the "attitude of gratitude" was his biggest secrete and key to his great wealth...

If you find value in it, you get it, if you do not???? Nuff said....

Good luck

rd

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I personally have always felt it will be over $3 just based on the past history of the IQD, and the current asset holdings of Iraq, not to mention all the trade sanctions being lifted. I just never could comprehend how the big brother (Iraq) invades the little brother (Kuwait) and then RVs at 1/3 what the lil bro is at? Just doesnt make sense to me. but right now.. I just want them to RV.. I can deal with whatever the rate is.. but I feel 3.17 is a possible number :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Go read chat from last night from Adam...you should feel better pretty quick. Just so you know, if you don't already, Adam Montana doesn't or hasn't made comments nearly this confident since I have been watching and listening (about a year, just signed up recently). Other have been in this alot longer and will attest to this too.

Keep your chin up, life is precious. I lost a friend last week unexpectedly. 38 years old and had a massive heart attack. Thank God frequently for your heart beat, it's worth more than anything.

rolleyes.gif

oh yea and GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I used to hate my job (banking) myself.........Finally , after 15 years, it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore....So one day I told the big bosses where to get off , gave them the 1 month notice and quit after 30 days.. That was back on June 24,1996 at 1:00 pm... I was 39.... Never worked another day in my life. .Hopefully I'll keep on that way. I never liked working anyway.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Thanks dawg good post and I believe your right , every author I have ever read that had great things in their life said one of the top if not the number one factor for their success and happiness was gratitude. I found something from this site that has changed my life forever and strangely it had nothing to do with this site or this investment yet it has changed me so much that I get up almost every day with gratitude. I know, what is it? well this is dinar vets and the discussions on here are about the rv and that is where I will leave it out of respect for Adam and his crew. seek weed hopper and you shall discover. My life is great today and yet I dont have near the things Ive had before. if you want to try something then try writing a hundred things you are grateful for, a hundred doesnt seem like much but its harder than you think. 1. good health 2. a roof over my head and so on you will find the smallest of things you took for granted now take on a new value. I once heard a lady say ,want a new job? get gratitude for the one you have now and ask for a new one , you will be surprised at how quick the new one will come once you have the gratitude. Have a good day vets B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks dawg good post and I believe your right , every author I have ever read that had great things in their life said one of the top if not the number one factor for their success and happiness was gratitude. I found something from this site that has changed my life forever and strangely it had nothing to do with this site or this investment yet it has changed me so much that I get up almost every day with gratitude. I know, what is it? well this is dinar vets and the discussions on here are about the rv and that is where I will leave it out of respect for Adam and his crew. seek weed hopper and you shall discover. My life is great today and yet I dont have near the things Ive had before. if you want to try something then try writing a hundred things you are grateful for, a hundred doesnt seem like much but its harder than you think. 1. good health 2. a roof over my head and so on you will find the smallest of things you took for granted now take on a new value. I once heard a lady say ,want a new job? get gratitude for the one you have now and ask for a new one , you will be surprised at how quick the new one will come once you have the gratitude. Have a good day vets B)

Thanks for the response.... That wealthy guy of whom I spoke.... we went to dinner in his (first ride in one bye the way) 6 month old white Rolls Royce... you see, he got a new one every two years... Just sayin...

rd

I talk about quitting with my boss who is also a member on this site and holds a bit more than I do. We discuss it all the time but use some of the lingo so really nobody we work with has any idea what we are talking about or they think that we are crazy. Not really a bunch of ambitious people though.

I talk about quitting with my boss who is also a member on this site and holds a bit more than I do. We discuss it all the time but use some of the lingo so really nobody we work with has any idea what we are talking about or they think that we are crazy. Not really a bunch of ambitious people though.

True, They think we are crazy, and these naysayers will still be working here after the RV. Try to help people and they look at you like you have lobsters growing out your ears. :lol: