Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I feel due to all the stress from Okie, Med, and Tom, ****, and Harry.... it is only fair that we have one hell of a party to celebrate our new fortune. Raymond James Stadium is a great location and can house thousands... Just a thought, any one else want to help me plan?

post-26967-129807528345_thumb.jpg

Edited by WantMyTurboS
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I feel due to all the stress from Okie, Med, and Tom, ****, and Harry.... it is only fair that we have one hell of a party to celebrate our new fortune. Raymond James Stadium is a great location and can house thousands... Just a thought, any one else want to help me plan?

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all up for a rv party.. But really?? Raymond james??that would be close to one million or more.. I personally wanna keep as much as possible, a cruise ship would probably be easier on everyones pocket. Afterall we are in this to set us up for life, not just a few days of partying.. Of course if someone has the means count me in..

Oh the bands, I would say ac dc, brians good friend of mine, and the greg billings band