Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** The unrest has just began I believe it will spread to the U.S**

easyrider

well Easyrider if you want to go down this road I can add that pretty much all Holy Books in just about all religions are in agreement that we are in the end times now. I remember something about 7 years of prosperity then 7 years of darkness. Perhaps this RV will be the prosperity part. I'm just curious who the anti-christ is. Many Christians feel he is walking on earth now. Also the big Lubavitcher Rebbe mentioned that the Messiah is walking on the earth now as well. All things point to one conclusion

all writers of all holy books in just about all religions have always thought the end times were in their own times. they were all wrong. they will continue to be wrong.

• Upvote 3

What does the Bible say about the RV? Startling revelations from the book of Revelation!

Anyone can see there is so much hype about the incredible event we are waiting for. So many have said ‘its done’! And we still wait. However, have you ever stopped to think what God has to say? You have to know He is totally aware of whats going on here, don’t you think?

So where does the bible talk about the RV? Lets go to the book of Revelation 18:3 latter part of this text says “and the merchants of the earth have become RICH through the ABUNDANCE of her luxury” We can go back through world history and see that never before has Babylon made the world rich.

Here are some points to consider:

• We also know that the bible is talking about a literal kingdom not a spiritual kingdom as one could suggest.

• How else could the merchants become rich? It has to be a tangible substance to become rich with.

• We also know that Iraq is the modern day Babylon

• Saddam Hussein always referred to himself as the king of Babylon

What do you think the term Abundance of her Luxury means? We know it could only refer to one thing, Oil and currency. No other country is able to be at a position like Iraq, the RV will impact so many.

Here is the startling revelation, it comes from verse 4 “I heard another voice from heaven saying come out of her my people lest you share in her sins and receive of her plagues “.

Conclusion

1. The RV is going to make many rich, its written in the scriptures.

2. I don’t recommend you stay too long in Iraq. Get in get out! Of course use your own judgment about when to get out!

3. Be convinced if the word of God eludes to this event it must be a real event and we are a part of it.

4. Read the rest of chapter 18 as it says the doom of Babylon will come and how it will happen.

5. I think that Iraq has to rebuild and make itself the center of the world again as it once was. Perhaps this will take 5-7 years to happen or sooner, who knows. So we do have a time frame to get out; but get out! Pray and seek God’s guidance.

DON’T LET ANYONE ROB YOU OF THE JOY OF THIS GREAT EVENT! ENJOY THE RIDE! Most millionaires had to work very very hard for a long long time! All we are having to do is be patient and wait. Be encouraged brethren, the blessing is at hand. Have you prepared for receiving it? If not, get busy preparing. God bless everyone who reads this!

the book of which you speak was written by a man who was running around in the desert wearing camel skins and eating bugs. are you sure that's what you want to believe?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

easyrider, I'm glad you took notice even when you tried to avoid it. I, being a Christian, would say something kicked inside of you for you to take notice against your natural ability not to. And, yes, I think this mass chaos is FAR superior than what we see with our natural eyes... Souls will be lost forever. This RV is just a pawn in the scheme of things. Stand fast bro..

King you are telling the truth!

preach ! :P

• Upvote 1

Here's how we know for sure where we are:

Dan 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. :4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue (This is the Remnant being purified) with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

The words of Daniel that have been opened. Understanding is being revealed to the remnant.

The Lion is the British Capitalist Empire. (wings plucked, America) The Bear is the Bolskevik Soviet Communist Empire. (Bear Russia) The Leopard is the Nazi Facist Empire,(Leopard, Panther 3rd Reich) The diverse 4th Beast is the United Nations, aka the New World Order which is a conglomeration of the previous 3. "Dreadful and Terrible".(It's actually the 4th Reich)

To confirm

.Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. :3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. :7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

God made it idiot proof, color coded. White- England, Red- Russia, Black- Nazi, Pale the diverse 4th a conglomeration of them all. The Diverse 4th Beast, also know as the Pale Horse, the 4 Beasts and the 4 Horses are the same thing. We have been in the Pale Horse since 1947 when the UN was formed. The rider of the pale horse is Death and Hell.

Boom baby, truer words can not be spoken. I do believe a certain preacher that had a conversation with a dying elite that the begining of the illuminatti's end plan starts with the unrest in the middle east as on our beloved dollar novus ordum secularum means 'new world order' boys and girls I believe the Game is afoot. As I recall the way you can tell how far along their plan is coming along by the price of gasoline, for oil is the currency of the elite along with gold.

Really you thing the US govt. is just going to let our country collapse give me a break .

The US Government isn't going to have a choice. In 2010 the US Population was estimated to be roughly 309 Million. In 2008 there are roughly 173 Million Christians in North America. When the trumpet sounds Jesus will return for those who are patiently waiting and looking for him. If Jesus only takes 100 Million Christians from the U.S. in the rapture, that's 1/3 of the U.S. Population. The economy will collapse and there will be major accidents all over the world from airlines crashing and automobile accidents, train crashes, etc... Key people in leadership, business, and services will be gone which will cause chaos all over the world. I'm very happy that I will not be here when all this happens.

I wrote a paper back in 1993 about the world shifting to electronic currency and economy. That was when the first debit cards started coming out, but the grocery stores didn't have the setup to swipe your card. Now almost everywhere you go, all you need is your card. In a few places, all you need is a microchip in your hand. All of this has been predicted in the Bible.

the book of which you speak was written by a man who was running around in the desert wearing camel skins and eating bugs. are you sure that's what you want to believe?

You have the Apostle John, mixed up with John the Baptist who wore camel skins and ate locust. John the Baptist was beheaded by King Herod before Jesus's Cruxifiction.

Matthew 11:11 (New Living Translation)

11 “I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is!

The US Government isn't going to have a choice. In 2010 the US Population was estimated to be roughly 309 Million. In 2008 there are roughly 173 Million Christians in North America. When the trumpet sounds Jesus will return for those who are patiently waiting and looking for him. If Jesus only takes 100 Million Christians from the U.S. in the rapture, that's 1/3 of the U.S. Population. The economy will collapse and there will be major accidents all over the world from airlines crashing and automobile accidents, train crashes, etc... Key people in leadership, business, and services will be gone which will cause chaos all over the world. I'm very happy that I will not be here when all this happens.

I wrote a paper back in 1993 about the world shifting to electronic currency and economy. That was when the first debit cards started coming out, but the grocery stores didn't have the setup to swipe your card. Now almost everywhere you go, all you need is your card. In a few places, all you need is a microchip in your hand. All of this has been predicted in the Bible.

You have the Apostle John, mixed up with John the Baptist who wore camel skins and ate locust. John the Baptist was beheaded by King Herod before Jesus's Cruxifiction.

lol! you are correct. i was just trying to make the point that ancient religious writings were written by ancient religious people. they were just as obsessed with the end of times as some of us are today. they were primitive in their way of life, knowledge, and belief systems. they believed they were experiencing the "symptoms" of the end just like some of us do now.

The entire world is in conflict. Yes, this was mentioned in the book of Revelation. Anti-Christ will come to power by slaying the masses with peace and security. At some point, the world will worship any man that can stop the madness. The madness is here. Who will stop it?

• Upvote 1

I see no civil unrest in the USA. Our nation has been on its lips for over 3 years. It will get much worse before any economic upswing.The Feds say unemployment high for the next 5-7 years. Major budget cuts will cause higher unemployment and we are headed for a tax increase in many areas.The sad song plays on.

The entire world is in conflict. Yes, this was mentioned in the book of Revelation. Anti-Christ will come to power by slaying the masses with peace and security. At some point, the world will worship any man that can stop the madness. The madness is here. Who will stop it?

Bill Clinton, President of the world. (LOL)

Lighten up. If you can't do anything about it; let it go. Try to do something nice for someone every day. You'll feel much better every night.

We had a few anti-Christs already if by that definitition you mean a physical representation of Evil.......Lots in the past Centuries and in recent years, just to name a few........Hitler, Stalin,Pinochet ( Chile), Videla ( Argentina) and all those anonymous evil minds who coldly planned mass-destructton at some level ( including the nukes in Japan in 1945, let's admit it). And lots more........

Edited by umbertino