Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** The unrest has just began I believe it will spread to the U.S**

easyrider

Not my writings I would have to give credit to Bama for the breakdown.

We will actually be the UNINTENDED (by the IMF and ruling elite) beneficiaries and obtain all the profit from the actual RV (as we should) instead of these elite world bankers collecting the lion’s share. Cyrus the persian is a wonderful historical and biblical man in history who was used by and appointed by God to execute GOD’S plan. Cyrus was known to be very generous and was instrumental overthrowing babylon and freeing the captives, and in allowing the jews to return and rebuild their temple in their homeland. Interestingly, Al-Maliki comes from a varient “Melek” which means “KING”. Al-Maliki took the name Jawad in 1982 (LINK). Jawad means “a steed, open-handed, or generous“. He was also known by the name of Abu Esraa. Abu means “Father”– and Esraa is a variant of Ezra and means “helper” and “aid” (not to mention the fact that Ezra the prophet was a priest in the Old Testament who returned to Judah after exile in Babylon). I don’t know about you, but Maliki certainly sounds like a “Cyrus” to me. ;-)

Now is this a plan that only God could orchestrate or what? LOL If this is all true, then we will see the RV any day now, as I would not expect Maliki to waste any time or give the IMF a chance to respond.

Let’s hope and pray!

What does the Bible say about the RV? Startling revelations from the book of Revelation!

Anyone can see there is so much hype about the incredible event we are waiting for. So many have said ‘its done’! And we still wait. However, have you ever stopped to think what God has to say? You have to know He is totally aware of whats going on here, don’t you think?

So where does the bible talk about the RV? Lets go to the book of Revelation 18:3 latter part of this text says “and the merchants of the earth have become RICH through the ABUNDANCE of her luxury” We can go back through world history and see that never before has Babylon made the world rich.

Here are some points to consider:

• We also know that the bible is talking about a literal kingdom not a spiritual kingdom as one could suggest.

• How else could the merchants become rich? It has to be a tangible substance to become rich with.

• We also know that Iraq is the modern day Babylon

• Saddam Hussein always referred to himself as the king of Babylon

What do you think the term Abundance of her Luxury means? We know it could only refer to one thing, Oil and currency. No other country is able to be at a position like Iraq, the RV will impact so many.

Here is the startling revelation, it comes from verse 4 “I heard another voice from heaven saying come out of her my people lest you share in her sins and receive of her plagues “.

Conclusion

1. The RV is going to make many rich, its written in the scriptures.

2. I don’t recommend you stay too long in Iraq. Get in get out! Of course use your own judgment about when to get out!

3. Be convinced if the word of God eludes to this event it must be a real event and we are a part of it.

4. Read the rest of chapter 18 as it says the doom of Babylon will come and how it will happen.

5. I think that Iraq has to rebuild and make itself the center of the world again as it once was. Perhaps this will take 5-7 years to happen or sooner, who knows. So we do have a time frame to get out; but get out! Pray and seek God’s guidance.

DON’T LET ANYONE ROB YOU OF THE JOY OF THIS GREAT EVENT! ENJOY THE RIDE! Most millionaires had to work very very hard for a long long time! All we are having to do is be patient and wait. Be encouraged brethren, the blessing is at hand. Have you prepared for receiving it? If not, get busy preparing. God bless everyone who reads this!

• Upvote 7

With all the unrest that has been hapening in the ME. Iran, tunisia, egypt, bahrania, now Iraq. This kinda sparks something inse of me that maybe this is only the beginning to what we call that has been in the bible it the book of revelations as nation against nation brother against brother in the last days and the people finally awakening. So i ask this quesion do you think this is playing out as planned? also, Will this reach the U.S. because i have to say the economy doesnt look like its improved much and their is still a very high unemployment rate in the U.S. and it seems we are so far in debt we can't climb out. Anyways just wondering what you guys think of how this will all end?

Yes I'm glade you ask. Things will go as planned the global chaos that is happening is beyond our control. This nation (including the U.S) has totally lost its way. We are all fighting the same war but just different battles. We have forgotten who and what we stand for, and we have accepted everything that the world offers. We as a people were never meant to lead, but to be lead by God the one that we forget. He is the beginning and the end, the creator of all things, and the only one who can save us. God bless us all. Great post…

• Upvote 3

I just heard on Italian TV News ( which reported an Al-Jazeera update) that supposedly Lybian Leader Muanmar Ghadafi fleed to Venezuela.The situation in Lybia is getting worse by the minute. So far about 250 casualties have been reported.....It would appear that some Military are joining with the rebels.

Edited by umbertino

WHO WANTS TO LIVE UNDER A " DICKTATER" The other ME countries see that Iraq is free along with (mabe) Egypt, so they want freedom also. The USA has freedom that is being shaved away by one demon.............. at a time. :twocents:

We need not worry about UNREST in the United States of America.

:tiphat:

GORVing

• Upvote 1

WHO WANTS TO LIVE UNDER A " DICKTATER" The other ME countries see that Iraq is free along with (mabe) Egypt, so they want freedom also. The USA has freedom that is being shaved away by one demon.............. at a time. :twocents:

We need not worry about UNREST in the United States of America.

:tiphat:

GORVing

Agreed. There's only so much common People can bear.........Then the pent-up steam needs to be let out.

• Upvote 1

With all the unrest that has been hapening in the ME. Iran, tunisia, egypt, bahrania, now Iraq. This kinda sparks something inse of me that maybe this is only the beginning to what we call that has been in the bible it the book of revelations as nation against nation brother against brother in the last days and the people finally awakening. So i ask this quesion do you think this is playing out as planned? also, Will this reach the U.S. because i have to say the economy doesnt look like its improved much and their is still a very high unemployment rate in the U.S. and it seems we are so far in debt we can't climb out. Anyways just wondering what you guys think of how this will all end?

In a NUT shell YES! We are approaching what scripture refers to as the end days. JMO

• Upvote 1

Wow, reading this thread is painful! A lot of you sound like real wack jobs. Armageddon? You never know when it will happen but all these predicitions of the end of days is just too much for this site. We come to read about the dinar, not every wild and wacky predicition about the end of time? Please end this thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

What does the Bible say about the RV? Startling revelations from the book of Revelation!

Anyone can see there is so much hype about the incredible event we are waiting for. So many have said ‘its done’! And we still wait. However, have you ever stopped to think what God has to say? You have to know He is totally aware of whats going on here, don’t you think?

So where does the bible talk about the RV? Lets go to the book of Revelation 18:3 latter part of this text says “and the merchants of the earth have become RICH through the ABUNDANCE of her luxury” We can go back through world history and see that never before has Babylon made the world rich.

Here are some points to consider:

• We also know that the bible is talking about a literal kingdom not a spiritual kingdom as one could suggest.

• How else could the merchants become rich? It has to be a tangible substance to become rich with.

• We also know that Iraq is the modern day Babylon

• Saddam Hussein always referred to himself as the king of Babylon

What do you think the term Abundance of her Luxury means? We know it could only refer to one thing, Oil and currency. No other country is able to be at a position like Iraq, the RV will impact so many.

Here is the startling revelation, it comes from verse 4 “I heard another voice from heaven saying come out of her my people lest you share in her sins and receive of her plagues “.

Conclusion

1. The RV is going to make many rich, its written in the scriptures.

2. I don’t recommend you stay too long in Iraq. Get in get out! Of course use your own judgment about when to get out!

3. Be convinced if the word of God eludes to this event it must be a real event and we are a part of it.

4. Read the rest of chapter 18 as it says the doom of Babylon will come and how it will happen.

5. I think that Iraq has to rebuild and make itself the center of the world again as it once was. Perhaps this will take 5-7 years to happen or sooner, who knows. So we do have a time frame to get out; but get out! Pray and seek God’s guidance.

DON’T LET ANYONE ROB YOU OF THE JOY OF THIS GREAT EVENT! ENJOY THE RIDE! Most millionaires had to work very very hard for a long long time! All we are having to do is be patient and wait. Be encouraged brethren, the blessing is at hand. Have you prepared for receiving it? If not, get busy preparing. God bless everyone who reads this!

Thank you for your post. How do YOU suggest preparing?

• Upvote 1

Easy Rider, Yes we are living in the last day. It speaks of Babylon in the revelation. The RFID tatoo is here, many including myself think it is the mark of the beast, and in fact in the health care reform act Pres. O put in that everyone was to take the RFID tag (differnt from the tatoo as this one is encased in glass). The earth is growing with earthquakes. They have everything ready to rebuild the temple. Our last few presidents have spoke of the NWO. Can the elite, Illuminiti be bringing allot of this on? Of course, but I can't deny the fact that Jesus is my Lord and He said in these days there would be a transfer of wealth from the wicked and I believe it and I don't care to share that or get bashed for my faith. Really the only one who knows the truth is HIM. Trust, rest, and wait in Him. I know this is going to happen and trust me it is an exciting time for those who share my faith and know Him. GO RV, GO JESUS!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow, reading this thread is painful! A lot of you sound like real wack jobs. Armageddon? You never know when it will happen but all these predicitions of the end of days is just too much for this site. We come to read about the dinar, not every wild and wacky predicition about the end of time? Please end this thread.

Thank you one sain person in this place . Really you thing the US govt. is just going to let our country collapse give me a break . I love this investment but a bunch of you people are complete wack jobs.... WTO ALiens Blahh Blahh Get a grip on reality

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

People finally awakening?

Awakened people are going to be classified as terrorists.

There won't be a revolution here.

We're much too lazy.

+1 from me! You are exactly right! The best thing you will be able to do in my opinion is take your wealth and leave the country. The NWO is real and this is just a small part of their plan. My suggestion is that you exchange your money into other currencies and diversify. If you have 5 million dollars it might be wise to me a millionaire in 3 currencies...Just a thought. My plan is to bounce out of here shortly after the RV to set up my new life over seas. :) Peace

yea i tried not to go down the road as I know some people don't care to read the bible nor do they believe in a GOD but i could't help my self to not take notice something is happening and fear it is only the beginning as to what is yet to come. Good luck everyone.

wow, very interesting . thanks for the read.

easyrider, I'm glad you took notice even when you tried to avoid it. I, being a Christian, would say something kicked inside of you for you to take notice against your natural ability not to. And, yes, I think this mass chaos is FAR superior than what we see with our natural eyes... Souls will be lost forever. This RV is just a pawn in the scheme of things. Stand fast bro..

• Upvote 1

Thank you one sain person in this place . Really you thing the US govt. is just going to let our country collapse give me a break . I love this investment but a bunch of you people are complete wack jobs.... WTO ALiens Blahh Blahh Get a grip on reality

This sounds really foolish of you... How sad for you that you don't know what's happening as your eyes are naturally open. I sincerely hope and ask that you reconsider your opinion for your own sake.

Sad, bro... Just take a look at what some of the other posters' comments written in Scripture about the events taking place on the earth. This is no coincidence... Please reconsider and be saved.

You guys that doubt God, please think about what you're saying. Trust and believe in God and escape everlasting suffering. My prayers are with you even if you bash me, but there is only so much interceding one can do without the faith of the one being interceded for.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1