Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** The unrest has just began I believe it will spread to the U.S**

easyrider

With all the unrest that has been hapening in the ME. Iran, tunisia, egypt, bahrania, now Iraq. This kinda sparks something inse of me that maybe this is only the beginning to what we call that has been in the bible it the book of revelations as nation against nation brother against brother in the last days and the people finally awakening. So i ask this quesion do you think this is playing out as planned? also, Will this reach the U.S. because i have to say the economy doesnt look like its improved much and their is still a very high unemployment rate in the U.S. and it seems we are so far in debt we can't climb out. Anyways just wondering what you guys think of how this will all end?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I am no expert but I strongly believe NWO is also a part of the plan.

Everything happening in the world coincides with biblical prophecy and revelation.

Is it going to happen to our great nation? I wish I could say no and believe that, unfortunately I'd be kidding myself if I did.

Cash in and hurry up and wait for sheep to hit the fan.

RV is a coming

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all the unrest that has been hapening in the ME. Iran, tunisia, egypt, bahrania, now Iraq. This kinda sparks something inse of me that maybe this is only the beginning to what we call that has been in the bible it the book of revelations as nation against nation brother against brother in the last days and the people finally awakening. So i ask this quesion do you think this is playing out as planned? also, Will this reach the U.S. because i have to say the economy doesnt look like its improved much and their is still a very high unemployment rate in the U.S. and it seems we are so far in debt we can't climb out. Anyways just wondering what you guys think of how this will all end?

People finally awakening?

Awakened people are going to be classified as terrorists.

There won't be a revolution here.

We're much too lazy.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

There is a quote in Scripture that applies to this situation: "You will know neither the day nor the hour of my coming." It also applies to the RV. We all need to relax a bit, as difficult as that may be. These things will all unfold with or without our hand wringing, so we might as well make it easy on ourselves.

Wow I have been thinking about starting this thread. I'm Glad you did. I have been wondering this for a while. It does seem that this may need to happen here. If the people do not take control at one time verses over years of trying to vote and get candidates changed out. Those are years of doing things the politicians way that we cannot afford to waste. It seems that we the people need to be holding our leaders accountable for all the money going out to all these other countries. We should be using all those billions to get our selves out of debt and providing the tax cuts that small business owners such as myself desperately need in order to afford to put people on the pay roll. It is not rocket science. These other countries that we keep sending all this money too hate us. But they will be more than happy to take free money fully knowing that we are to proud of people to stop the craziness.

well Easyrider if you want to go down this road I can add that pretty much all Holy Books in just about all religions are in agreement that we are in the end times now. I remember something about 7 years of prosperity then 7 years of darkness. Perhaps this RV will be the prosperity part. I'm just curious who the anti-christ is. Many Christians feel he is walking on earth now. Also the big Lubavitcher Rebbe mentioned that the Messiah is walking on the earth now as well. All things point to one conclusion

• Upvote 2

Not my writings I would have to give credit to Bama for the breakdown.

We will actually be the UNINTENDED (by the IMF and ruling elite) beneficiaries and obtain all the profit from the actual RV (as we should) instead of these elite world bankers collecting the lion’s share. Cyrus the persian is a wonderful historical and biblical man in history who was used by and appointed by God to execute GOD’S plan. Cyrus was known to be very generous and was instrumental overthrowing babylon and freeing the captives, and in allowing the jews to return and rebuild their temple in their homeland. Interestingly, Al-Maliki comes from a varient “Melek” which means “KING”. Al-Maliki took the name Jawad in 1982 (LINK). Jawad means “a steed, open-handed, or generous“. He was also known by the name of Abu Esraa. Abu means “Father”– and Esraa is a variant of Ezra and means “helper” and “aid” (not to mention the fact that Ezra the prophet was a priest in the Old Testament who returned to Judah after exile in Babylon). I don’t know about you, but Maliki certainly sounds like a “Cyrus” to me. ;-)

Now is this a plan that only God could orchestrate or what? LOL If this is all true, then we will see the RV any day now, as I would not expect Maliki to waste any time or give the IMF a chance to respond.

Let’s hope and pray!

Edited by ThePeoplesChamp

well Easyrider if you want to go down this road I can add that pretty much all Holy Books in just about all religions are in agreement that we are in the end times now. I remember something about 7 years of prosperity then 7 years of darkness. Perhaps this RV will be the prosperity part. I'm just curious who the anti-christ is. Many Christians feel he is walking on earth now. Also the big Lubavitcher Rebbe mentioned that the Messiah is walking on the earth now as well. All things point to one conclusion

yea i tried not to go down the road as I know some people don't care to read the bible nor do they believe in a GOD but i could't help my self to not take notice something is happening and fear it is only the beginning as to what is yet to come. Good luck everyone.

Not my writings I would have to give credit to Bama for the breakdown.

We will actually be the UNINTENDED (by the IMF and ruling elite) beneficiaries and obtain all the profit from the actual RV (as we should) instead of these elite world bankers collecting the lion’s share. Cyrus the persian is a wonderful historical and biblical man in history who was used by and appointed by God to execute GOD’S plan. Cyrus was known to be very generous and was instrumental overthrowing babylon and freeing the captives, and in allowing the jews to return and rebuild their temple in their homeland. Interestingly, Al-Maliki comes from a varient “Melek” which means “KING”. Al-Maliki took the name Jawad in 1982 (LINK). Jawad means “a steed, open-handed, or generous“. He was also known by the name of Abu Esraa. Abu means “Father”– and Esraa is a variant of Ezra and means “helper” and “aid” (not to mention the fact that Ezra the prophet was a priest in the Old Testament who returned to Judah after exile in Babylon). I don’t know about you, but Maliki certainly sounds like a “Cyrus” to me. ;-)

Now is this a plan that only God could orchestrate or what? LOL If this is all true, then we will see the RV any day now, as I would not expect Maliki to waste any time or give the IMF a chance to respond.

Let’s hope and pray!

wow, very interesting . thanks for the read.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNREST........what does that word really mean?............. I guess when were at work, that's UNREST because when I'm sleeping, that's REST........ Is that some @&*%*# political correctness that's sweeping the country? I call it full blown rioting in the street.................I'm Earl Pitts......................WAKE UP AMERICAohmy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The good news is that when this RV does happen. We will have the backing to completely change things in the government if we all stick together. I know their are many different political views and beliefs here, but I believe that most all the people on these forums are roughly in the same boat and however each person sees us getting our government in order in their personal views. I still think we all want the same thing because we seem to all know what struggle and doing with out is. Our leaders are feeding our opponents steak dinners and 60% of America can't afford a steak to grill themselves. It is time link together act. I want my steak dinner.

• Upvote 3

The good news is that when this RV does happen. We will have the backing to completely change things in the government if we all stick together. I know their are many different political views and beliefs here, but I believe that most all the people on these forums are roughly in the same boat and however each person sees us getting our government in order in their personal views. I still think we all want the same thing because we seem to all know what struggle and doing with out is. Our leaders are feeding our opponents steak dinners and 60% of America can't afford a steak to grill themselves. It is time link together act. I want my steak dinner.

AMEN :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry bout the long posts. This topic got me fired up. I believe we will have the power to change things soon. They can't argue with one million working class citizens who have financial backing to play with the big boys. When We have money and the backbone of America together we will change things for the better we have no choice. The powers that be have past the power and riches from generation to generation in their special ivy league school clubs. Their children are set up not to be able to be pushed out because over generations they have monopolized the power to themselves so they could keep the poor poor. No more. It is time to respond and let some new money that knows what struggle is play in the big boy seats. We can't screw it up any worse than they have. But it is time for change.

yes , thank you for that all over the middle east.

You're welcome........Well, at least these ( the ones you mentioned and the ones I added) are currently the Countries where the media reported People taking to the streets and repression from the Powers that Be. I forgot to add Algeria to the list..

In 2 cases, Tunisia and Egypt, Protesters apparently have succeeded in overthrowing the Dictatorships.....

After rumors about Mubarak being in a coma state, which are not yet confirmed, it was instead confirmed today that Ben Ali, former Dictator of Tunisia, is in critical condition in a Jedda, S.A. Hospital.........Karma?

Edited by umbertino

These are most definitely the end times.The biggest concern we have, is deception. The deception runs so deep and has layer upon layer upon layer. Complete surrender is the key to recieve the Lords protection. his protection comes from standing in the truth.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

The problem is most don't have the level of passion and commitment for the truth that it takes to avoid deception.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

It's really no game. Without an undying Love of the truth God is the one that turns us over to the strong delusion. This is the foundation of the NWO. Deception. His sheep hear his voice, they;re not decieved. When we ask for the truth with all our heart God reveals it to us.

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

We have to be willing to accept what he shows us, it's not a matter of working what we want into our lives and ignoring the rest. It's all or none. It has to come from him, it's a supernatural thing.

Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

It's the end game for sure. The events in the Middle East are all part of the Beast New World Order controlling the world from Israel. No man is going to stop it. We need to find our place in it. We're called out.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

We're told to flee to the wilderness. Wilderness is a metaphor for the truth. Stand in the Truth.

Isa 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Gods judgement is coming, it's coming on those who "make lies thier refuge"

Chris

• Upvote 7

People finally awakening?

Awakened people are going to be classified as terrorists.

There won't be a revolution here.

We're much too lazy.

I don't know if were lazy as much as we just can't get along long enough to get anything accomplished. I know that a lot of Americans are lazy but I don't think the majority of us are.

We just can't get along long enough to get organized and do anything. Everyone has an agenda of their own and has to always make sure they cover their own azz first.

It really irks me because I think the majority of Americans really know what's best for ourselves but we will never see it happen.

• Downvote 1

When the RV occurs it should give us all the ablity to strengthen our voices. We need the silent majority to speak up. We sit and watch our beautiful country being destoyed from inside out and the very constitution that started this great land being **** on daily. We must not allow it.

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. ~Thomas Paine

• Upvote 5