Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sonny1 2/18/11 3:00pm

kcw

Sonny1, Thank you for seeing the truth in the Iraqi people within their culture of the times they are currently in. The reason I say that is because I also know the passion of the Iraqi people on a 1st hand basis and folks what Sonny1 states about the outcome of the Iraqi people if they get started on the 25th with protesting will be the likes that no one has seen as far as the violence that WILL occur.

I once told a friend while I worked at the Iraqi MOI that "how can you fight such a passionate people to where yes life does matter, yet life with ALLAH is the ultimate goal and if it takes being killed or killing others for a purpose all in the name of ALLAH, how can you win against that".

People, the Iraqi's are some of the most loving people I have personally ever been around in my life and I will tell you, screw them over, insult them, show disrespect and they can and will stop life as you know it without thinking about it.

Sonny1 is correct, if something does not happen the potential for an out of control snowballing of violence is immenant.

JMO from experience in Iraq

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

[sonny1] Scooby Doo oh ya, everyone knows if it goes to major protest on the 25th, 20-30000 people will die, and it will set iraq

As much as I enjoy sonny1 posts I am slightly concerned with that bit above.

In all honesty why do you think 50,000 troops from the USA are still based in Iraq, its not to be part of the RV its to help with security issue like the ones planned on the 25th.

20-30,000 dead is a massacre there is no way on this earth that the UNSC will even think let alone allow this protest to take place if this was going to happen & trust me the Iraq GOI isn’t going to RV just because a group of people decide to start a facebook revolution topic.

Totally Bizarre

I also know boots on the ground & as yet this so called demonstration hasn’t even hit the streets, just take this in to account.

It’s an internet rumour started on facebook, how many Iraqis have access to the internet, how many for that reason even have electricity to power up there PCs.

Even the lucky are tied to the GOI living in the Green Zone, even if a few turncoats were to pass the word around it would take months to get the word to millions let alone plan the whole thing by the 25th

It’s just BS from Pumpers (not Sonny1)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

In all honesty why do you think 50,000 troops from the USA are still based in Iraq, its not to be part of the RV its to help with security issue like the ones planned on the 25th.

20-30,000 dead is a massacre there is no way on this earth that the UNSC will even think let alone allow this protest to take place if this was going to happen & trust me the Iraq GOI isn’t going to RV just because a group of people decide to start a facebook revolution topic.

Totally Bizarre

I also know boots on the ground & as yet this so called demonstration hasn’t even hit the streets, just take this in to account.

It’s an internet rumour started on facebook, how many Iraqis have access to the internet, how many for that reason even have electricity to power up there PCs.

Even the lucky are tied to the GOI living in the Green Zone, even if a few turncoats were to pass the word around it would take months to get the word to millions let alone plan the whole thing by the 25th

I pray you are correct you make good point but what concerns me is the Iraqis fuly understanding what happened with Egypt and how they sendt mubarak running for is life so why woldnt the Iraqi's take that into consideration thy are in the same boat if not worse off than egypt was.

• Upvote 1

Sonny1, Thank you for seeing the truth in the Iraqi people within their culture of the times they are currently in. The reason I say that is because I also know the passion of the Iraqi people on a 1st hand basis and folks what Sonny1 states about the outcome of the Iraqi people if they get started on the 25th with protesting will be the likes that no one has seen as far as the violence that WILL occur.

I once told a friend while I worked at the Iraqi MOI that "how can you fight such a passionate people to where yes life does matter, yet life with ALLAH is the ultimate goal and if it takes being killed or killing others for a purpose all in the name of ALLAH, how can you win against that".

People, the Iraqi's are some of the most loving people I have personally ever been around in my life and I will tell you, screw them over, insult them, show disrespect and they can and will stop life as you know it without thinking about it.

Sonny1 is correct, if something does not happen the potential for an out of control snowballing of violence is immenant.

JMO from experience in Iraq

I very much agree, I spent 5 years there and got to know there culture. It is so different from the west that most people have no clue about it.

• Upvote 3

Theres no way us troops are going to get involved

As ever my friend please read the forums, if you can’t get info from there read the news do some research too?

The 50,000 troops left there are for security purposes to aid Iraq security forces such as times like this.

Do you honestly believe the USA will pay what ever millions of $s to leave them there for fun

Get real, wake up

I don’t like to be off beat but we all need to calm down, this is not the reason that Iraq will RV

Egypt was different 30 years of corruption, miss treated population, Iraq however has only just begun, the GOI not yet given a chance to step forward, USA constantly on there backs as is half the world, oil bursting at the seems, UNSC constantly watching like big brother in the sky.

We/I/All/Gurus don’t know half the truth we can only guess or make assumptions of the media/Truth

IMHO as I have said in a previous topic if its doesn’t RV/RI by the end of June 2011 only the good Lord will know when it will end, from that date I personally will sale all IQD that I have

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 4

i haveto agree if this protest takes place I'm afraid our investment will not happen for a very long time and Iraq will go back to square this is why i doub this willhappen. But, you never know oly things concrns me is the GOI smart enough to take action now knowing the country is n the line for civil war this is no unrest people like sonny stated this will be ablood bath down right ccivil war n the streets of Iraq better bet your A$$ on hat this coming week shall determine Iraq's fate on just how corruptthey are and what they are willing to do for the People if Iraq. Have a good day and pray this all works out in favor for the people or it will be very dark days in the coming weeks for Iraq.

IMO I do not believe that the GOI is in control of this thing AT ALL. The strings are being pulled outside of Iraq, and I image the biggest string is in the White House. They have not been able to form a GOI, much less as a GOI control anything of this magnitude.

As a country, we have such an investment, in so many ways, that we are not going to let Iraq fail over this. We have so much at stake. There would be a quick assassination and replacement with A before you knew it. I might be incorrect about A....but you get my drift, or my plot!

I think they have every possibility to get one million people in Baghdad on February 25th. When you have people that are desperate and hungry in so many ways - one million - no problem.

I am very exited and believe that we have less than a week now.

My biggest hope is that the Iraqi people get help and that every US soldier invested makes just a ton of money.

Thank you Sonny1 for sharing your intel with us. I would like to buy you two fruit drinks with umbrellas!

Sonny1 said he does not ready blogs, but I am hopeful that Mr. Rich will pass on our sincere thanks from the DV members, if I may.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Considering that it seems that articles are stating demonstrations already have begun, a big demonstration in Baghdad is not out of the question. The facebook page may be a lie, but, the results could easily & eerily be similar. Just it may not be all grouped in one location.

The people are protesting... There is no real hiding that, due to people have already died.. Govt officials have already had to flee for their lives.. I even heard one man set himself on fire.

Its starting to get ugly. with a big protest on the 25th or not. Rumor or not, the protesting will pressure the GOI to do something..

Will it mean RV? No, but the timing may be helpful where it could have RVed anyway around this time, but the RV actually ends up helping them out.

We don't know, we sit and wait to see what the events unfold.

• Upvote 1

per a conversation I had with a couple friends of mine who work for two diffrent banks, above the regional level, there isnt going to be a RV anytime soon. I hope they are wrong, but you should be prepared to wait a little while longer. No RV in 2011. Just sharing what I was told.

I certainly hope Sonny's guy is correct.

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Totally Bizarre

i dont know why you got minus's, i agree with alot of what you said. i do feel this situation is alittle different though. the people of iraq are not at all happy, and i was told that there will be a major uprising on the 25th, and this comes from someone who is in the middle east, not some internet idiot. lol. if they dont do something in the next week or so, alot of people will be killed, think about it, they blow up innocent people eating lunch at a cafe atleast twice a week, they will now have a format for death.......sad but true.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As ever my friend please read the forums, if you can’t get info from there read the news do some research too?

The 50,000 troops left there are for security purposes to aid Iraq security forces such as times like this.

Do you honestly believe the USA will pay what ever millions of $s to leave them there for fun

Get real, wake up

I don’t like to be off beat but we all need to calm down, this is not the reason that Iraq will RV

Egypt was different 30 years of corruption, miss treated population, Iraq however has only just begun, the GOI not yet given a chance to step forward, USA constantly on there backs as is half the world, oil bursting at the seems, UNSC constantly watching like big brother in the sky.

We/I/All/Gurus don’t know half the truth we can only guess or make assumptions of the media/Truth

IMHO as I have said in a previous topic if its doesn’t RV/RI by the end of June 2011 only the good Lord will know when it will end, from that date I personally will sale all IQD that I have

Sorry but I think you are waaayyyyy off with your analysis.

First of all the Iraqis are complaining about legitimate issues: electricity, food, clean water, jobs, etc...not political change which gives their grievances much credibility. They arent being spoiled little brats like the teachers unions out west are.

Secondly as on one side our our mouth the US Gov. praises Egypt for 'peaceful demonstrations' to bring about democracy in their country, we are suppose to use US military might to suppress an Iraqi demonstration??? Come on Wake UP! That would go over like a lead balloon. Iraqis want us OUT of there, and then we're suppose to use our military to quiet their voices? What about the US being the beacon of freedom and democracy for the world?

Lastly what are 50k troops going to do to supress 1 million angry Iraqis who have already illustrated violence? Answer: Open Fire. Basically a rallying cry to further hate the 'Great Satan.' As I said if you take the blinders off you will see that what I say is most probable.

I do not however think the US will allow Iraq to implode. IF we do get involved it will be covertly. If anything we will bring mercs to do that sort of dirty work so we can keep our noses clean. Even a slight background in Poly. Sci. will lead you to these conclusions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been waiting for the time when it is said that if Iraq does not RV, RI, or whatever else you want to call it, that they will fall back, So now here we are with that prediction at stake. That's were I want the situation to be were they have to or they crumble. Even if it does not happen buy next Friday, I'm happy to see there is an urgency for them to be done with this.....And yeah the poor people of Iraq in the dark should have been enough months ago......LETS GO DO IT......Thanks Sonny Let's hope it goes our way.....

Sonny's ME contact has been 100% accurate to date with all info he has passed on to Sonny.

since i haven't been here very long i am curious what info he has told sonny? not being a smart ass or trying to piss people off, but what info has his contact passed on to us so far?