Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sonny1 2/18/11 3:00pm

kcw

[sonny1] kcw everything is good

[ajob] sonny1 what was Adam talking about yesterday concerning what you told him?

[sonny1] ajob what do you mean?

[ajob] did you read adams chat

[sonny1] ajob no, i dont read anyones chat, i think i know more than everyone else. j/k

[sonny1] but no i didnt read it

[ajob] Ok

[sonny1] ajob why? What did it say?

[ajob] Adam said that he spoke to sonny and he had shared some info but he would not tell us what it was

[sonny1] i am excited, this ride should be over before the 25th

[sonny1] FINALY

[ajob] do you have some spicific info that makes you feel that way other than the pressure that is coming form the uprising going on

[sonny1] i realy dont want to go into it, i am not holding back, it has to do with the talk i had with my m.e bud, who is the only one in the history of the internet dinar thingy who has ever been right

[kcw] sonny1 how are your peeps in Dubi? Is Dubi hit with protests yet?

[sonny1] kcw not yet, that is who gave me some good info

[cws] i will take it as good news

[sonny1] cws very good

[sonny1] if iraq doesnt do it by next friday.....there wont be an iraq anymore

[Scooby Doo] doin great ... heard you were excited

[sonny1] Scooby Doo i am the most excited i have ever been about this thing

[Scooby Doo] that's what I want to hear

[sonny1] if the budget passes on sunday, it will rv next week

[Scooby Doo] das whut I'm talkin bout!

sonny1] if they let this 800,000-1mil man protest take place next week, iraq will fall, and our investment will crumble

[sonny1] but the u.s wont let that happen

[Circlewood] do you think they can get the budget done by sunday?

[sonny1] see all the projects that the people need done, need a tradeable currency to achieve, if they dont do something by next friday iraq will be no-more

[kcw] sonny1 are you sure our current admin has the backbone to protect Iraq?

[sonny1] Circlewood I DO

[sonny1] kcw it doesnt matter, if iraq does the right thing in the next week, iraq will be fine

[Scooby Doo] sonny1 without revealing too much can you tell us if there is an urgency outside of Iraq too to get this done?

[sonny1] Scooby Doo oh ya, everyone knows if it goes to major protest on the 25th, 20-30000 people will die, and it will set iraq back

[sonny1] iraq is at the fork in the road, do the right thing and everything will be fine, if they dont there wont be an iraq

[sonny1] people dont get how huge an iraqi protest like this is, thousands of deaths, there savage with alot of rage, and have no regard for human lives, and the leaders know this.....everything will get done

[Scooby Doo] but will an RV be enough to stop the rioting?

[dinarrv9911] sonny1 As we all know, this is Iraq. So, it's possible that they won't do the right thing???

[sonny1] egypt's protest will look like your at disneyworld compared to iraqs

[sonny1] Scooby Doo yes, and alot of promises

[sonny1] dinarrv9911 they could do anything, if it goes to this major protest, and the protest HAPPENS.....IM selling

[Circlewood] I was reading Med's chat,,,, and I agree we might not see the rv but rather a free market increase in the rate

[sonny1] Circlewood free market economy will result in the rv

[dinarrv9911] sonny1 So, I guess it's "do or die" time.....

[Circlewood] yeah that's what I'm thinking too

[sonny1] dinarrv9911 yep, finaly

[Scooby Doo] Is a free market the same thing as a free float?

[Circlewood] Scooby Doo can be..

[sonny1] my dubai connection said he felt it wass 99% possible it rv's next week.

[Circlewood] market driven

[sonny1] Scooby Doo kinda, you have to have a tradeable currency to have a free market economy

[ajob] Circlewood I would have to disagree with Med's assesment. Shabibi's MO has been to control the rate. He will have a managed rate at whatever exchange he sets it at

[sonny1] ajob ther are about 10 or so articles stating though that they are going to the free market economy

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

I so hope this happens SOON! The US is crumbling under the debt, I consider myself a patriot and the events happening with the IMF and others trying to take the US down is really pissing me off. I pray we get this RV for us all and for our country. JMO

• Upvote 4

Eqypt set an example to an extent..

A public uprising will cause a Govt to fall.

Sadly, Iraq doesn't have much of a military to take over.. So even if the GOI steps down, they'll be in a state of chaos..

Interesting.....

I was hoping to see what his thoughts were w/ the Kuwait visit. Figured his excitement was relative to that.

If they were going to try to do it prior to Feb. 25th, than, you think they would start doing it A.S.A.P for any earlier outbursts even start. Wouldn't most agree?

1 million people won't show up all on that day.. Some will be early... You'd think anyways!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Really, really don't like it when someone says I can't tell you what my friend told me, or I really don't want to go into it. Then says my contact said he felt it was 99% possible.

Well, anyway I sure hope this happens next week like sonny1and his contact feels it will. GO RV!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

[sonny1] kcw everything is good

[ajob] sonny1 what was Adam talking about yesterday concerning what you told him?

[sonny1] ajob what do you mean?

[ajob] did you read adams chat

[sonny1] ajob no, i dont read anyones chat, i think i know more than everyone else. j/k

[sonny1] but no i didnt read it

[ajob] Ok

[sonny1] ajob why? What did it say?

[ajob] Adam said that he spoke to sonny and he had shared some info but he would not tell us what it was

[sonny1] FINALY

[ajob] do you have some spicific info that makes you feel that way other than the pressure that is coming form the uprising going on

[sonny1] i realy dont want to go into it, i am not holding back, it has to do with the talk i had with my m.e bud, who is the only one in the history of the internet dinar thingy who has ever been right

[kcw] sonny1 how are your peeps in Dubi? Is Dubi hit with protests yet?

[sonny1] kcw not yet, that is who gave me some good info

[cws] i will take it as good news

[sonny1] cws very good

[Scooby Doo] doin great ... heard you were excited

[sonny1] Scooby Doo i am the most excited i have ever been about this thing

[Scooby Doo] that's what I want to hear

[Scooby Doo] das whut I'm talkin bout!

sonny1] if they let this 800,000-1mil man protest take place next week, iraq will fall, and our investment will crumble

[sonny1] but the u.s wont let that happen

[Circlewood] do you think they can get the budget done by sunday?

[sonny1] see all the projects that the people need done, need a tradeable currency to achieve, if they dont do something by next friday iraq will be no-more

[kcw] sonny1 are you sure our current admin has the backbone to protect Iraq?

[sonny1] Circlewood I DO

[sonny1] kcw it doesnt matter, if iraq does the right thing in the next week, iraq will be fine

[Scooby Doo] sonny1 without revealing too much can you tell us if there is an urgency outside of Iraq too to get this done?

[sonny1] Scooby Doo oh ya, everyone knows if it goes to major protest on the 25th, 20-30000 people will die, and it will set iraq back

[sonny1] iraq is at the fork in the road, do the right thing and everything will be fine, if they dont there wont be an iraq

[sonny1] people dont get how huge an iraqi protest like this is, thousands of deaths, there savage with alot of rage, and have no regard for human lives, and the leaders know this.....everything will get done

[Scooby Doo] but will an RV be enough to stop the rioting?

[dinarrv9911] sonny1 As we all know, this is Iraq. So, it's possible that they won't do the right thing???

[sonny1] egypt's protest will look like your at disneyworld compared to iraqs

[sonny1] Scooby Doo yes, and alot of promises

[sonny1] dinarrv9911 they could do anything, if it goes to this major protest, and the protest HAPPENS.....IM selling

[Circlewood] I was reading Med's chat,,,, and I agree we might not see the rv but rather a free market increase in the rate

[sonny1] Circlewood free market economy will result in the rv

[dinarrv9911] sonny1 So, I guess it's "do or die" time.....

[Circlewood] yeah that's what I'm thinking too

[sonny1] dinarrv9911 yep, finaly

[Scooby Doo] Is a free market the same thing as a free float?

[Circlewood] Scooby Doo can be..

[sonny1] my dubai connection said he felt it wass 99% possible it rv's next week.

[Circlewood] market driven

[sonny1] Scooby Doo kinda, you have to have a tradeable currency to have a free market economy

[ajob] Circlewood I would have to disagree with Med's assesment. Shabibi's MO has been to control the rate. He will have a managed rate at whatever exchange he sets it at

[sonny1] ajob ther are about 10 or so articles stating though that they are going to the free market economy

Thanks Sonny1, keep us informed......rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can we start getting really excited yet? or does any one else have a feeling of "yea, right".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

As Adam said in his chat from yesterday, and Sonny reinterated today, Sonny's ME contact has been 100% accurate to date with all info he has passed on to Sonny. That being the case, if he says he is 99% sure of the RV, I'm excited. Oh sure, 100% would be better, but ya know 99% ....not bad odds. After all if you were betting on horses and had a contact that had always predicted the winner, and he had been right every time and told you a certain horse was gonna win, 99% sure, would you bet on a different horse? I know I wouldn't. Kind of a wierd analogy, but thats just my TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 2

I have been reading rumors for many months and this is the first Great one that come along. Thanks Mr S.

This is why i am asking if it is time to start getting really happy... I trust what i read from Sonny and Adam; however, i still have endless rumors still bouncing in my head :blink:

i haveto agree if this protest takes place I'm afraid our investment will not happen for a very long time and Iraq will go back to square this is why i doub this willhappen. But, you never know oly things concrns me is the GOI smart enough to take action now knowing the country is n the line for civil war this is no unrest people like sonny stated this will be ablood bath down right ccivil war n the streets of Iraq better bet your A$$ on hat this coming week shall determine Iraq's fate on just how corruptthey are and what they are willing to do for the People if Iraq. Have a good day and pray this all works out in favor for the people or it will be very dark days in the coming weeks for Iraq.

Really, really don't like it when someone says I can't tell you what my friend told me, or I really don't want to go into it. Then says my contact said he felt it was 99% possible.

Well, anyway I sure hope this happens next week like sonny1and his contact feels it will. GO RV!!

Ditto. If you are not going to divulge then do not bring it up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

I think that the GOI has to start pleasing their people. They're going to have to do so by "action" and not "words"

You can make promises all day long, but that doesn't fix problems NOW!

With all that said, what are some ways to satisfy them sooner? Well I would believe the RV is one option. Granted I am biased & optimistic....

If we view the members of the GOI as greedy and lazy... They'll soon see that their greedy & lazy lifestyles may come to an end for dragging their feet. Time to get to work or you will be yanked from your position.

Right?

• Upvote 3

yeah yeah yeah, have heard all this too much in the past. we will see it end when it ends and no sooner. not trying to be pessimistic, but as many have said in the past, "we are dealing with iraq". have a blessed day.

uhmmm this is a lot more serious than you think. I understand your trying to be grounded but this is a very big deal these people arent like egypt their will be blood spilled and lots of it if the GOI doesnt start fixing things and like sonny1 said this can be our fate to our investment as well.

• Upvote 1