Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Issues Gov. Shutdown Threat

Slaydadea

As a federal employee let me tell you all, this is an idle threat.

I was a in the last 'shutdown' 16 years ago (1995) and was told not to come to work that day. The next day it was all resolved and the government ended up paying me AS IF I HAD WORKED for that one day.

The end result will be the government falls behind even more in doing its work, but everyone still draws a paycheck (at 2010 rates of course).

looks like both party's want to continue just pi#$ing all over each other instead od trying to work together on anything....very sad.

But quite true. They all seem to rather be happy to point fingers at each other instead of come together and resolve problems.

It is funny that were all waiting for Iraq to get their Government up and running, while our own government isn't exactly running at full throttle. I know we are nothing like Iraq, but as long as the US has been doing this, it seems like things would be running a bit smoother.

• Upvote 2

AND JUST LAST WEEK HE BRAGS ABOUT HIS 3 TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????

IT's ANNOYING HOW STUPID THEY THINK MOST OF US ARE...(NOT).... wink.gif(the names Doomasss,, not DUMBA$$) wink.gif

thanks for the post!! GO RV!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3