Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Telephone call from my banker

Ohioguy

About six weeks ago I sat down with the president of my local branch of Huntington National Bank where I bank. He and I are friends. During our conversation I brought up the subject of the Iraq Dinar. He had no knowledge about the investment and had the reaction I expected. He looked at me like I was a martian. However, by the end of the conversation he came to the realization his bank sold the Iraq Dinar and laughed and said, "maybe I should investigate into investing for myself". Anyway, he called me about thirty minutes ago to tell me they no longer sell Iraq Dinars as of yesterday Feb. 17, 2011. He said when he received the information he immediately thought of me and wanted to inform me. This is just an FYI posting.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This seems to be a trend.

I'm wondering if banks that must order dinar to be delivered to a branch are afraid of getting caught in the three to five day "RV gap" between when the customer plunks down his money and when the dinars are delivered..

If one were inclined to optimism one could find this encouraging.

• Upvote 6

This seems to be a trend.

I'm wondering if banks that must order dinar to be delivered to a branch are afraid of getting caught in the three to five day "RV gap" between when the customer plunks down his money and when the dinars are delivered..

If one were inclined to optimism one could find this encouraging.

I think if they are doing it, they are only doing it off of speculation.

I think for the "most" part, we'll see CBI auctions consistently up until a RV. There may be no Auctions the day of the RV, or maybe the day prior. But it could be noted for reasons that we can not deem RV imminent. Like a trick or a convenient day.

• Upvote 1

Most bank branches have to order dinar and wait for it to be shipped to them. If their supplier is out so are they. I have 5/3 Bank where I live. They are still selling today, but it is taking 7-10 days for them to come in. I bought some prior to Christmas and it was a two day turn around. Maybe supplier is getting thin.

• Upvote 1

About six weeks ago I sat down with the president of my local branch of Huntington National Bank where I bank. He and I are friends. During our conversation I brought up the subject of the Iraq Dinar. He had no knowledge about the investment and had the reaction I expected. He looked at me like I was a martian. However, by the end of the conversation he came to the realization his bank sold the Iraq Dinar and laughed and said, "maybe I should investigate into investing for myself". Anyway, he called me about thirty minutes ago to tell me they no longer sell Iraq Dinars as of yesterday Feb. 17, 2011. He said when he received the information he immediately thought of me and wanted to inform me. This is just an FYI posting.

Is there anyway you could get the reason why the bank isn't selling dinar anymore? I hope it's a good reason

God Bless America

In God We Trust

go rv

"He had no knowledge about the investment and had the reaction I expected. He looked at me like I was a martian. However, by the end of the conversation he came to the realization his bank sold the Iraq Dinar and laughed"

Ok, so this guy is the president of the bank but had no real idea that the bank was selling dinar. That guy deserves a raise and probably a bonus for being in the know. I am almost positive the president of a bank or branch would have a clue what currency is being sold.

• Upvote 1

Is there anyway you could get the reason why the bank isn't selling dinar anymore? I hope it's a good reason

God Bless America

In God We Trust

go rv

Firefighter, he specifically told me he had no idea as to "why" they no longer sold the Iraq Dinar. Sorry. I hope the references in other posts referring to "pumpers" aren't alluding to the possibility of me being a "pumper". If that is the case I will have the best laugh I have had in a long time. If only you knew. I am a small business owner in OH who had a friend who told me about the Dinar about three months ago or so, so I simply took a little money and invested. After investing I decided to talk with my friend from the bank. I think it was the week the gov't changed the FDIC rule on non interest bearing accounts. Anyway, a "pumper" Come on. LOL

• Upvote 1

Most bank branches have to order dinar and wait for it to be shipped to them. If their supplier is out so are they. I have 5/3 Bank where I live. They are still selling today, but it is taking 7-10 days for them to come in. I bought some prior to Christmas and it was a two day turn around. Maybe supplier is getting thin.

I can relate to that, i also have bought some several times in the last few weeks from 5/3 and several times the turn around was 2 or 3 days and twice it was 7 or 8 and they said time depends on whether the main branch has it or they have to get it from a distributor...... But as of yesterday they still have it.

• Upvote 1

LOL can anyone say Pumping Pumper People fast 5 times. I actually enjoy reading all of the B.S., Just to see how or what they come up with next to make you try to believe it. Go RV

I had to laugh, I wonder how many people tried to say it fast 5 times, I got to 3 before I screwed it all up.