Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February February February

Like the post but if you think that Iraq has not signed any new contracts with any companies in the world (esp oil) with approx rate in it, then you are sadly mistaken. That would mean they are not preparing for they finical growth at all. Which we all not is not the case because they stand to make a lot of money.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

cool.gifIf it goes to .10 cents, I can assure you that I get out of here and go home to the family I love.

Keep saying your prayers that I don't have to be here long. cool.gif

May God be with you and guide you to safety always. I will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers, I know what it's like to be in War. Keep safe and always keep prayer in your thoughts and God will see you through this. Peace.

• Upvote 6

1st post! Mr Rich where do you get the 200 bil for GDP? I would assume per http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110217-711165.html article of around 2.1 mil barrels a day times 73 U.S. dollars would give Iraq a GDP of roughly 12 trillion dollars a year. Which would be close to http://www.imf.org/external/country/irq/index.htm. IMF's projected of 11.5 trillion for 2011. I am assuming that it is trillion on IMF projected or am I wrong. I would assume that Iraq could revalue at around .44 cents. Thanks for your post.

Thanks Mr. Rich, there are a few guru's out there that make the ride a roller coaster giving out rates that do not seem to be grounded in reality. People have to do their own research, read the news and of course make their own decision. I see too many newbies fall for wild predictions. Hopefully, it doesn't take them long to figure out that all the intel doesn't change the fact that Iraq and the Middle East are a different society. One we don't live in and probably won't understand unless we walk in their shoes. The mode that they operate in is one in which we are not familar. It appears as if they work behind the scenes with meetings that are not public to actually accomplish a posative vote. So if we just hold on and go about our normal lives and pray for peace and the happiness of the people who have long suffered.

• Upvote 1

1st post! Mr Rich where do you get the 200 bil for GDP? I would assume per http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110217-711165.html article of around 2.1 mil barrels a day times 73 U.S. dollars would give Iraq a GDP of roughly 12 trillion dollars a year. Which would be close to http://www.imf.org/external/country/irq/index.htm. IMF's projected of 11.5 trillion for 2011. I am assuming that it is trillion on IMF projected or am I wrong. I would assume that Iraq could revalue at around .44 cents. Thanks for your post.

I got the GDP figure of $112 billion in 2009 from Wikipedia but there are numerous sources you can check. According to my math 2.1 million bl/day x 365 days = 766.5 million bl/yr x $73 = $55,954,500,000/yr or $55.954 billion/yr for the oil alone. Adding in the other industries you still end up with less than $200 billion/yr GDP. The 11.5 that you cited was a projected % increase, not a dollar figure.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

thanks for the input and all your coments well taken as youall know i myself have been in for a very

long time. ihave always know from the start it ws a gamble and it was going to be awhile but it is

near so keep the faith it will happen when it time too.also the exra stuff at each other isnt

becomeing or what we need if you dont like how something reads then just click it and go on withyour

self but try too be kind with life and people around you look at the world today peace too all

Very very good post and well thought out and presented. I've been in this since close to the beginning and want it today but also know who we are waiting for. People in the ME don't ever act quickly on any thing. Thank you Mr Rich

• Upvote 2

Is it posted anywhere how to come up with a revalue amount?

NO ONE KNOWS so don't believe a word you hear! There are many reasoned guesses and some that seem to be simply pulled out of the air!

Scooby Doo, thanks for the post ... we can always count on you to have that grand voice of reason and for that and many other things, you are appreciated!

blessings,

pvS

ps If you like this post, please don't forget to "vote" at the top right of the post screen - just click on the stars!!

• Upvote 2

Like the post but if you think that Iraq has not signed any new contracts with any companies in the world (esp oil) with approx rate in it, then you are sadly mistaken. That would mean they are not preparing for they finical growth at all. Which we all not is not the case because they stand to make a lot of money.

And there you go.....making a claim without any back-up to your statement :P There are many reasons as to why they do not have to have an RV rate in any of today's contracts, but i like the way you say we are sadly mistaken "like you know some facts to the contrary." Well, if you do....please expound B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Good to hear so many reputable people (Adam, sonny1, Scooter) excited about the possibility of an RV in the next few days/weeks. As many of you know I have said since November that I didn't think we would see an RV before February. (There's even a funny little video to prove it. :angry: Thanks a lot FishMan1969!) I didn't base that on any intel or sources. I based it on my observations of the Iraqis. They move at a snail's pace. There were many outstanding issues that I felt needed to be addressed. I figured based on what I saw that they would probably drag things out a few more months after the PM matter was resolved. Now it looks like they could wrap up the budget and remaining ministry positions in a matter of days. Adding to that the urgency for movement on economic matters before the people turn on them and I think February could be our month. But I want to be clear that I never predicted February. What I have been saying is that I didn't think there would be an RV until February at the earliest. My point in saying that was to counter all of the hype about an RV by the end of Nov., Dec 15, Christmas, New Year's .... etc. I always stated that it could happen later than February, maybe even next year. But with the recent developments I'm hoping that it will happen by the end of this month because then I will look like a genius. :lol: Let's proceed with caution though, because we've been up and down on this roller coaster ride enough to know that it's not over until it's over.

Now a word about my good friend marcuscurtis. Many of you have read his posts from his blog and enjoyed his research. He has never claimed any intel and doesn't set dates or rates (he does have an idea on the rate but I don't think he's ever stated it publicly), but he also feels that this thing is just about over. Recently he has been focused on countering a lot of the bogus RV intel, claims, research, conference call nonsense, Nesara .... etc. He is going to post one or two more times on his blog and then he's walking away from it. He has asked me for help in going over the various rumors and bogus intel in recent months for this.

One thing I want to emphasize is that people who claim to know the rate are full of it. The rate hasn't been announced. It hasn't been written into any contracts. There's no magic 8 ball with the top secret rate. Have you ever noticed that people who throw out rates from their sources, intel, bank screens ... etc. never seem to offer any explanation from the standpoint of economics as to how this rate will be achieved? It's just "intel". The next time somebody says the rate will be $5.27 or whatever ask them to break it down for you. Explain how the GDP, reserves, money supply ... etc. will justify that rate. If they can't tell you then disregard their intel. Hell, I could say that I have intel that Shabibi is an alien from the planet Marcabia who was sent here to save the world, but that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? Well isn't it also ridiculous to think that a wartorn country with foreign troops in their streets and sectarian strife and a dysfunctional, fledgling democratic government would be able to value their currency higher than any other currency in the world? After all, a currency is only as good as the government behind it. Isn't it also ridiculous to suggest that they could RV at $5.27 with 27 trillion dinar in circulation (yeah I know, they've got it down to 7 trillion supposedly, but there are no hard numbers on that) which would give a country with a GDP of under $200 billion a total money supply of over $100 trillion? ($142.29 trillion to be exact.) Intel alone is nothing. It has to be accompanied with reason. What we have been getting from many gurus that passes for intel is basically just rumormongering. Real intel is credible people close to the action who are getting the information from the people in the know. It's not people who know somebody who knows somebody who said they heard this or that. One guru in particular has been caught twice claiming as intel what somebody posted on a dinar board. The reason we know this is because what they posted was wrong and was quickly debunked but the guru had already gone on record as getting that from their "source". Back in May of 2010 I was a newbie and fell victim to a GET Team conference call where they were "seeing" $3.21 on a back screen and predicting an RV on Monday. When it didn't happen I started researching them and discovered that they had a reputation for doing things like that.

This is why I like it here at DV. There's no hype or pumping here. We get called bashers and negative a lot, but there's so much nonsense out there that has to be addressed that it almost becomes a full time job keeping people grounded. If people wouldn't pump and throw out a lot of bogus intel and post things like "Donald Trump bought dinar" 100 times maybe we could spend a lot more time with productive research and analysis. (How much time did we have to spend shooting down the hype about the CBI website going down in preperation for the RV, or the nonsense about people in Jordan and Kuwait cashing in?) I appreciate Adam and sonny1 preparing us for an RV of $.30-$1. Sure, I would love for it to be $2-3, but even at $.86 we would be realizing a return of 100,000%. Find another investment out there with that kind of potential. Amazingly, you will still find a lot of people in the dinar world who will call you negative for expecting only a 100,000% return instead of 350,000%. (I can't tell you how many times I was called negative because I didn't think it would happen in 2010, but guess what?) Adam stated that we might see $2.30 in ten years time. Scooter has shown research that indicates a much higher rate but only when conditions have sufficiently stabilized which I assume would also mean years down the road. Both have their reasons and both have done their homework. Kudos, guys!

I've rambled a bit here but I've been keeping these comments bottled up for awhile. The reason I'm posting this is to remind everybody to stay grounded. We hope it will happen soon but it might not. We hope the RV will be over $1 but it might not be. Stick with the basics of why you bought your dinar. It's undervalued and almost certainly will go up. Don't get caught up in the intel craze. Don't believe everything you hear in a conference call. Don't read RV into every piece of information that comes along. When it RVs you'll know it. Adam will tell you. The CBI website will tell you. Every freakin dinar site on the web will tell you! You won't have to guess, so just relax and as Scooter says "let the market come to you." Ciao!

Great post, thanks.

And there you go.....making a claim without any back-up to your statement :P There are many reasons as to why they do not have to have an RV rate in any of today's contracts, but i like the way you say we are sadly mistaken "like you know some facts to the contrary." Well, if you do....please expound B)

Quote from initial post:

"One thing I want to emphasize is that people who claim to know the rate are full of it. The rate hasn't been announced. It hasn't been written into any contracts."

Here is a claim that is not backed up. So it's ok for some and not others?

Mr Rich, thanks for the post. i appreciate everyone's opinion.

Edited by Marquess