Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If Dinar does become worthless

My husband and I were talking and joking around about what we would do with the Dinar if it ever did become "worthless". We decided that we would make it our own "local currancy" in our household. Pay our kids allowances in it and such. They will have to come to me to exchange it for dollars when they want to spend it in the other "economy". My kids are still young, so we could get away with it for awhile. ;) I can just see it now though, my 13 year old complaining because the exchange rate has dropped from the last time she cashed out! LOL! Or pestering me everyday about what the rate is....Ohh.. karma..... :P Maybe this isn't such a good idea LOL

• Upvote 4

well may thing can be done with it ; 1 use it to start your fire place

2 wallpaper for bath room

3 toiletpapier

4 give it to your children to play with

5 make confetti

6find some poor slob who you can trick into buying it from you.

7use to pick up after walking your dog.

8christmas decoration for the tree

9 to plug a hole in your shoe

10to patch a hole in the wall ( after bang you head against it say why the hell did I buy these)

• Upvote 2

I have a feeling the usd is going to become more worthless than the iqd with the way things are going

So true and with the recent calls of the IMF to switch the world reserve currency over to SDR's due to the and I quote "Greenbacks instability". The G20 will be meeting to discuss the implementation of this program as we wait and watch. So many of our allies agree with the IMF and they are calling for a world reserve currency not the dollar anymore. Simply put......... We would Be screwed here in America.

• Upvote 1

When we were living in Turkey we use to take trips to Bahrain. As soon as you get out of the airport there would be vendors trying to sell you stuff. One of them had an old Iraq dinar with Saddam's picture on it. I bought it for $3...I later found out it was worthless...except to me for prosperity. So maybe a new sucker is born every minute...

Like others, I plan on wallpapering my bathroom with it...it will be a conversation piece..similar to what it is now! :P

• Upvote 1

My husband and I were talking and joking around about what we would do with the Dinar if it ever did become "worthless". We decided that we would make it our own "local currancy" in our household. Pay our kids allowances in it and such. They will have to come to me to exchange it for dollars when they want to spend it in the other "economy". My kids are still young, so we could get away with it for awhile. ;) I can just see it now though, my 13 year old complaining because the exchange rate has dropped from the last time she cashed out! LOL! Or pestering me everyday about what the rate is....Ohh.. karma..... :P Maybe this isn't such a good idea LOL

Do what your doing now hold on to it. It's worthless now unless your in Iraqi. Then is not worth much of nothing there. Dreaming is free. One day it will be worth something I feel for sure. :P;):unsure::o:rolleyes::blink:

• Upvote 2

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to pay my bills with it. It is a recognized currency after all, I just haven't decided which exchange rate to use. This should buy me about 90 more days with the creditor and hopefully by that time it would have RV'd. If it RV's at a lower rate then I guess I will have to pay them the difference. :D

• Upvote 1