Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guns

Qman

My neighbor is a "lefty" of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, "guns should be banned", etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party.

The sign wasn't up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. The officer informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court decision. The city attorney would need to determine if I had violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to "remove the sign in seven days."

After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal and there was nothing the city could do..

I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club because I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome.

Absolutely love it !!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it interesting to know that these liberal nit-wits can't seem to put two and two together when it comes to the right to keep and to bear arms? I remember when it was an uncommon day in Houston, TX when the news did not report a car-jacking/beating/murder. Then about twelve or thirteen states enacted concealed carry laws... The car-jackings were virtually eliminated overnight and every state that passed those laws saw a sharp decrease in crime rates. DUH! Let's see, who is carrying? I don't know! PANIC! PANIC! I'd better find a safer line of work. Stealing is too dangerous now with all these guns on the streets. B)

BY the way, LOVED the sign. I need one of those (just in case). Fantastic post.

My neighbor is a "lefty" of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, "guns should be banned", etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party.

The sign wasn't up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. The officer informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court decision. The city attorney would need to determine if I had violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to "remove the sign in seven days."

After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal and there was nothing the city could do..

I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club because I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome.

Absolutely love it !!!!

Q! I LOVE IT>.......suggestion~~~KEEP THE SIGN UP!!!!! Keep um guessing Q....Thanks for the post...God Bless....