Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE DO YOU STORE YOUR PHYSICAL IRAQI DINARS?

LettheRVbegin

Hey guys,

I have a question. Where do you guys currently store your dinars? What is the best way to store your dinars? between the drawer? Buy a fireproof safe? if so, how heavy should the safe be?

I rent, and I live in an apt, so right now what I do is I just put the dinars inside my drawer. I'd like to buy a safe, but not sure if that's a good idea.

what are your input on this matter? any advice? thoughts? it would be much appreciated!

• Upvote 2

LOL! WOW I thought i was the only one that caressed my dinars... HAHAHA! :D

LOL!!! You are not alone my friend. Try talking to them as well, maybe it will help. I told my Dinars that they need to grow up and RV so daddy can be rich and retire. Hey, plants like being talked to right?

• Upvote 4

A safe deposit box at the bank ($40/year)

I heard about the safe deposit box, but also am somewhat cautious because of all the horror stories in regards to safe deposit boxes being taken away by the feds (especially banks in california. I live in los angeles).

I'm sure when this thing RV, the fed would definitely consider taking a look at peoples safe deposit box to see if they can take whatever they want. Just because your "stuff" is there today doesn't mean it'll be there tomorrow....

Maybe someone living in an apartment can give some insight? I mean I wish I could bury them next to dogs as well, but unfortunately that's not the case for me....

• Upvote 1

I heard about the safe deposit box, but also am somewhat cautious because of all the horror stories in regards to safe deposit boxes being taken away by the feds (especially banks in california. I live in los angeles).

I'm sure when this thing RV, the fed would definitely consider taking a look at peoples safe deposit box to see if they can take whatever they want. Just because your "stuff" is there today doesn't mean it'll be there tomorrow....

Maybe someone living in an apartment can give some insight? I mean I wish I could bury them next to dogs as well, but unfortunately that's not the case for me....

In LA, I think you'd have a much greater chance of a home invasion and robbery than the feds confiscating the contents of your legitimate safety deposit box. :huh:

• Upvote 3

Hey guys,

I have a question. Where do you guys currently store your dinars? What is the best way to store your dinars? between the drawer? Buy a fireproof safe? if so, how heavy should the safe be?

I rent, and I live in an apt, so right now what I do is I just put the dinars inside my drawer. I'd like to buy a safe, but not sure if that's a good idea.

what are your input on this matter? any advice? thoughts? it would be much appreciated!

smile.gif

Mine are in a fire proof safe guarded by a crazy Dinar Lady and a house full of my precious Great Danes. We tend to scare the riff raff away easy enough. :eek:We purchased a Sentry Safe and love it. Very good brand, you can get them in multiple sizes and as much (fire & locks/bolts) protection as you need. Lots of choices.

• Upvote 2

Mine are in a fire proof safe guarded by a crazy Dinar Lady and a house full of my precious Great Danes. We tend to scare the riff raff away easy enough. :eek:We purchased a Sentry Safe and love it. Very good brand, you can get them in multiple sizes and as much (fire & locks/bolts) protection as you need. Lots of choices.

Great! thank you all!

i keep mine on top of the commode reservoir tank, just in case i run out of TP they come in handy, they r cheap, and they r at this time,and have been, and apparantly after a never ending string of ( come Monday) will stay that way despite fervet prayers by desparate wanna be rich for nuthin decieved by their own greed investors.

• Upvote 2