Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana chat from 2/17/11 5:30pm

Upgradable

[Adam Montana] everyone has to understand that it can't come out too high

[Adam Montana] but $1 is possible, and then it could rise slowly

[Adam Montana] my guess is 10 years to $2.30 or so

[Adam Montana] Iraq has a 1:1 RV tomorrow

[Adam Montana] the country, banking, etc is in CHAOS

[Adam Montana] I'm not kidding

[Adam Montana] the rate will probably fly down to a penny and then up to $3 depending on what chart you are watching

CONFUSED OVER THESE TWO STATEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by renros

[Adam Montana] the rate will probably fly down to a penny and then up to $3 depending on what chart you are watching

I"m confused also....does he mean go to a penny and then back up immediately or over a time of 10 yrs? or after things settle down it will go down and stay down and take 10yrs

to get back to $2.30 or so.......Does this mean that we could go to bank thinking $1.00/get there and it be .10 and then on the way home find out it has gone back up to $1.50 :huh:

certainly not complaing here....very excited and appreciate Adam keeping us in the loop...gues I just want all the answers before the time has come

Upgradable thakyou for the post and Adam thankyou for all you do and have done :hug:

You can't take these two pieces of the conversation apart! You have to read the entire statement together. Let me post it as he said it.

[Adam Montana] Everyone has to understand that it can't come out too high but $1 is possible. And then it could rise slowly, my guess is 10 years to $2.30 or so, that would keep inflation in check after the initial "EXPLOSION." I have to get some work done, but I'll leave with a closing thought... picture this situation in your head: Iraq has a 1:1 RV tomorrow. The country, banking, etc is in CHAOS! I'm not kidding! The rate will probably fly down to a penny and then up to $3 depending on what chart you are watching, but this will settle down. So my point is, when this happens, DO NOT FREAK OUT when you hear the rate falling like a brick, but don't wet yourself when you hear it going up-up-up either! This is 100% expected.

I got a call from my Mom today while I was at work. She was giving me a quick tidbit about an e-mail she received from the lady who got her invested. I can't remember word-for-word what she told me, but apparently the e-mail was saying it was supposed to RV tonight. It had to do with Iraq & Kuwait settling their indifference's... I quickly fired back saying... "Those are likely Rumors! Don't fall for those to hard, if you want my opinion, it can happen at any time, but I don't think quite yet!" I think I told her about March 1st and how the UN updates their rates or puts them into effect (Hence IQD was last updated I believe March 1st 2010)

Anyways, she was going to forward me the e-mail. I am sure it contains a copy/paste of something that was posted on one of the dinar forums, so there may be no reason to even post it.. However, if by chance it is NOT something posted on DV, I'll be sure to contribute.

Exciting times..... But, I don't know how much more of this emotional roller coaster I can take. We're at the point of going threw the twist's and turns and upside downs that I may need to get off just to throw up. LOL

• Upvote 1

Adam is being very coy. He obviously knows something, but he's not going to come right out and say it. He is painting a picture of what is going to happen, and he is alluding to a time frame that is very soon in nature. May not be tomorrow, but reading between the lines, he knows that, in a metaphor, dinner is done, the roast is about to come out of the oven, and he is picturing how the roast will be eaten IMO.

Yep ... He also wants us to hear it from Sonny1 of the news to be told so that he doesn't step on his toes IMO. That and Sonny1 can take credit for the news.

So many parts of this chat made me chuckle ... parts from Adam and the members. Sounded like a great chat whether or not he spilled all of Sonny1's beans or not. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I think its obvious he was just giving an example, picture or imagine in your head IF they were to rv tomorrow at 1-to-1 ratio do not be supprised if you see the rate drop drastcially and that it will climb back up and settle. Im actually surprised Adam said that, he should have known the reaction it was going to have.... haha

Yep ... He also wants us to hear it from Sonny1 of the news to be told so that he doesn't step on his toes IMO. That and Sonny1 can take credit for the news.

So many parts of this chat made me chuckle ... parts from Adam and the members. Sounded like a great chat whether or not he spilled all of Sonny1's beans or not. :lol:

I dont understand why Sonny1 hasnt come on to give us his news and take on things.........He is killing us with the suspense.....LOL

[Adam Montana] but I'll leave with a closing thought

[Adam Montana] picture this situation in your head

Read the three lines I just posted here. Use your thinking cap, and tell me what you think he meant?

Picture this situation in your head = IMAGINE....

The words i read were IMAGINE. let's use some COMMON sense everyone .

• Upvote 1

All due respect to Adam and what he does, but the rate will come out around 3 to start. Iraq has many Contracts already signed at around that rate. To come in at 1 would lose them MANY contracts.

I hope you're correct......But......Why would all of those contracts have been signed now at Iraq's current $.0008 rate if you claim they MUST come in at the $3 range when they revalue? If they have signed the contracts at the current rate why would it matter what the rate ends up being? It doesnt seem to matter to them what the rate is to sign the contracts.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] "The last two things they tried to do for the people didn't work, and ALL THEY HAVE LEFT right now is to raise the value"

[Adam Montana] in a couple of VERY interesting articles we're hearing about 1. inflation and 2. value

this is what we don't want to happen 10 years omg that is horible to see lets hope not for the sake of those poor people.

* Adam Montana Chat: Dinar Vets 2/17/11

February 17, 2011 10:24 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off

www.DinarVets.com

[Adam Montana] I’m tempted to say what Sonny1 told me on the phone today

[Adam Montana] he has some connections… people that are invested a lot heavier than I am

[Adam Montana] and I just spoke to him about some things he’s hearing

[Adam Montana] I’m not going to put words in his mouth

[Adam Montana] I’m going to tease you all a little bit – send him PMs, post on his wall, or whatever you have to do to get him in here

[Adam Montana] because I haven’t heard him this excited since right before they lifted 8 of the last remaining sanctions from Chapter 7

[Adam Montana] the people he talks to knew in advance

[Adam Montana] I haven’t heard him this excited in 6 months

[Adam Montana] bottom line is things are looking pretty awesome right now

[Adam Montana] here’s what I WILL say

[Adam Montana] with the Egypt thing going on

[Adam Montana] and the people actually making a difference

[Adam Montana] getting out and DOING something

[Adam Montana] and now they are forming mass protests in Iraq on the 25th

[Adam Montana] the way Sonny put it to me was like this:

[Adam Montana] “The last two things they tried to do for the people didn’t work, and ALL THEY HAVE LEFT right now is to raise the value”

[Adam Montana] in a couple of VERY interesting articles we’re hearing about 1. inflation and 2. value

[Adam Montana] everyone has to understand that it can’t come out too high

[Adam Montana] I’m not kidding

[Adam Montana] but this will settle down

[Adam Montana] so my point is

[Adam Montana] when this happens, DO NOT FREAK OUT when you hear the rate falling like a brick

[Adam Montana] but don’t wet yourself when you hear it going up-up-up either!

[Adam Montana] this is 100% expected

[Adam Montana] that’s all for now

Is this old sorry if so. Any clearification on the tomorrow thing? :unsure: