Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana chat from 2/17/11 5:30pm

Upgradable

[Adam Montana] Hey all!

[Riley] Hello Adam

[Adam Montana] We have a good crowd in here it looks like

[Riley] yes we do....

[Adam Montana] has sonny1 been in here lately?

[Maximus Delta] Adam Montana thats because I am here

[Riley] a few days ago

[Adam Montana] Maximus Delta thanks for your presence

[EagleEye] Adam Montana Hi Adam !!! good to talk to you yesterday

[wood1521] Adam Montana GE ADAM. It was a good show.

[Adam Montana] EagleEye it was!

[Adam Montana] wood1521 thanks

[Adam Montana] I'll be honest I was a little nervous, I thought they might throw some chicken bones on the floor

[Adam Montana] and expect me to know what happened or something

[Adam Montana] has Sonny1 been in here lately?

[EagleEye] Adam Montana maybe a day or 2 ago last I saw

[Adam Montana] they are a fun group of girls in general I think, that's why I agreed to do the show in the first place

[Adam Montana] we all need a laugh once in a while

[Adam Montana] and they take things pretty light

[Adam Montana] so I went with my gut

[Adam Montana] it was a good show

[Adam Montana] I'm tempted to say what Sonny1 told me on the phone today

[pleasantvalleySunday] go for it!

[upgradable] can we tempt you more??

[EagleEye] Adam Montana Adam Montana please do

[Adam Montana] he has some connections... people that are invested a lot heavier than I am

[Adam Montana] and I just spoke to hi about some things he's hearing

[Adam Montana] I'm not going to put words in his mouth

[Adam Montana] I'm going to tease you all a little bit - send him PMs, post on his wall, or whatever you have to do to get him in here

[Adam Montana] because I haven't heard him this excited since right before they lifted 8 of the last remaining sanctions from Chapter 7

[Adam Montana] the people he talks to knew in advance

[Adam Montana] well

[Maximus Delta] Sonny1 get in here... I must focus my ESP on him

[Adam Montana] I'm doing my best right now to get him in here

[Adam Montana] you all should help out

[Adam Montana] I haven't heard him this excited in 6 months

[Adam Montana] bottom line is things are looking pretty awesome right now

[Adam Montana] here's what I WILL say

[Adam Montana] with the Egypt thing going on

[Adam Montana] and the people actually making a difference

[Adam Montana] getting out and DOING something

[Adam Montana] and now they are forming mass protests in Iraq on the25th

[Adam Montana] the way Sonny put it to me was like this:

[Adam Montana] "The last two things they tried to do for the people didn't work, and ALL THEY HAVE LEFT right now is to raise the value"

[Adam Montana] in a couple of VERY interesting articles we're hearing about 1. inflation and 2. value

[Adam Montana] everyone has to understand that it can't come out too high

[Adam Montana] but $1 is possible, and then it could rise slowly

[Adam Montana] my guess is 10 years to $2.30 or so

[Adam Montana] that would keep inflation in check after the initial "EXPLOSION"

[Adam Montana] I have to get some work done

[Adam Montana] but I'll leave with a closing thought

[Adam Montana] picture this situation in your head

[Adam Montana] Iraq has a 1:1 RV tomorrow

[Adam Montana] the country, banking, etc is in CHAOS

[Adam Montana] I'm not kidding

[Adam Montana] the rate will probably fly down to a penny and then up to $3 depending on what chart you are watching

[Adam Montana] but this will settle down

[Adam Montana] so my point is

[Adam Montana] when this happens, DO NOT FREAK OUT when you hear the rate falling like a brick

[Adam Montana] but don't wet yourself when you hear it going up-up-up either!

[Adam Montana] this is 100% expected

[Adam Montana] that's all for now

[Maximus Delta] note to self: get Depends

[upgradable] we're all going to wet ourselves no matter what!

[Scooby Doo] I'm more worried about pooping myself

[EagleEye] Adam Montana thanks again Adam

[Adam Montana] Iraq is doing good, let's hope we have a real catalyst soon

[Riley] Thank you sir.....

[Adam Montana] thanks all

Please read the blue highlighted part of the above chat. Sadly, I missed those few lines when first copy and pasting it here. I think they are VERY IMPORTANT in the context of what Adam was trying to say. My DEEPEST apologies for the misunderstanding and confusion. ~Uppy

Edited by Upgradable
missed an important part of the chat
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Did I read that correct...did Adam say RV tomorrow (2-18-11). 1:1 rate, then drop to pennies, then shoot up to 3+ Am I understanding this properly?

NO! He just hypothesized..... "Say it RVs tomorrow at 1:1 rate, then drops to pennies...."

Don't go starting rumors when there are none to be had!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

NO! He just hypothesized..... "Say it RVs tomorrow at 1:1 rate, then drops to pennies...."

Don't go starting rumors when there are none to be had!

Starting rumors...seriously? I read what HE wrote and asked for clarification. That is actually the responsible thing to do. I read the text that Adam wrote himself. It was in fact you who is hypothesizing his intentions. Hopefully Adam can clear this up. It was probably a simple typo; or maybe he's teasing us....

Judging from the replies here, apparently I am not the only one who questions this.

Edited by andy3978
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Starting rumors...seriously? I read what HE wrote and asked for clarification. That is actually the responsible thing to do. I read the text that Adam wrote himself. It was in fact you who is hypothesizing his intentions. Hopefully Adam can clear this up. It was probably a simple typo; or maybe he's teasing us....

Judging from the replies here, apparently I am not the only one who questions this.

Andy, you were right! I was wrong. I missed copying in a couple of very important lines when I pasted the chat. Please reread the edit above, and please accept my apology for the confusion and accusation.

• Upvote 4

Andy, you were right! I was wrong. I missed copying in a couple of very important lines when I pasted the chat. Please reread the edit above, and please accept my apology for the confusion and accusation.

:) no apologies necessary. I do believe that your assumption of a typo is correct being that Adam doesn't normally talk like that (giving a rate or whatever), but this time struck me as a little different. he seems more excited this time. Also note how just the other day he was saying how he feels that the Egypt uprising was going to delay the RV and now he seems to feel it helped our cause. Hmmm.....

Even if his sources gave him a rate and a date, I dont feel he'd publish it until the CBI made it official as to error on the side of caution. His credibility is high because he doesn't throw the R&D around like others do. All we can do is sit tight and hope he did not make a typo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW...NOT starting any rumors or pumps etc...however TD Bank does buy & sell Dinars and they are open Monday, just in case!

• Upvote 2

Folks... I don't see any (IF) or [iF] anywhere.

[Adam Montana] but I'll leave with a closing thought

[Adam Montana] picture this situation in your head

[Adam Montana] Iraq has a 1:1 RV tomorrow

Read the three lines I just posted here. Use your thinking cap, and tell me what you think he meant?

Picture this situation in your head = IMAGINE....

• Upvote 3

Adam is being very coy. He obviously knows something, but he's not going to come right out and say it. He is painting a picture of what is going to happen, and he is alluding to a time frame that is very soon in nature. May not be tomorrow, but reading between the lines, he knows that, in a metaphor, dinner is done, the roast is about to come out of the oven, and he is picturing how the roast will be eaten IMO.

• Upvote 3