Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One requirement for RV everyone seems to overlook

Don Paul

I have heard from 3 credible sources, and also Rudy Conen that for an RV to occur, it requires the approval of IQ parliament.

So if that is correct, neither Maliki or Shabibi can do it independently.

It is now a democratic government, so it stands to reason things as huge as an RV requires a governmental approval.

So IF a complete GOI is needed in place for parliament to make a vote, then there are some logical steps to WATCH for as we get closer... so forget Okie's and other gurus who say it is going to be done by M or any other illogical source

• Upvote 6

I have heard from 3 credible sources, and also Rudy Conen that for an RV to occur, it requires the approval of IQ parliament.

So if that is correct, neither Maliki or Shabibi can do it independently.

It is now a democratic government, so it stands to reason things as huge as an RV requires a governmental approval.

So IF a complete GOI is needed in place for parliament to make a vote, then there are some logical steps to WATCH for as we get closer... so forget Okie's and other gurus who say it is going to be done by M or any other illogical source

How close does everyone think we are to having GOI in place?

• Upvote 2

How close does everyone think we are to having GOI in place?

Hard to tell, maybe impossible, we are dealing with Iraqi Gov. which has no concept of anything pertaining to concerns outside of their circles. And they will do it when they get all as they want it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea, I wont expect to look for the RV until all the GOI is seated.

IMO>>> The GOI is seated, how can you have a budget voted on, if you do not have the GOI? Follow me, they have like 2-3 ministry seats to fill, but by not filling those seats they can say the GOI is not seated. They are getting everything done budget passed, RV, (passed thru the GOI) everything they need to take that big step forward into the world as a new country and the new face of the ME. So when they seat those 2-3 seats they are announcing everything at once. This is just my though

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 9

First of all the mention of a deadline ... they do NOT know how to meet a deadline. Period.

Next, if the RV is dependent on the parliament voting to pass it? ... well, it will take another year at best considering how long it is taking them to do anything else. With religious holidays and postponements for lack of quorum and leaders going off to visit other countries and refusing to get together to discuss things and then neve being able to agree and not knowing what a compromise is ... Whew !!! Do I sound just a little frustrated? I am.

Not expecting the RV any time soon if this is true.

smee2

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

First of all the mention of a deadline ... they do NOT know how to meet a deadline. Period.

Next, if the RV is dependent on the parliament voting to pass it? ... well, it will take another year at best considering how long it is taking them to do anything else. With religious holidays and postponements for lack of quorum and leaders going off to visit other countries and refusing to get together to discuss things and then neve being able to agree and not knowing what a compromise is ... Whew !!! Do I sound just a little frustrated? I am.

Not expecting the RV any time soon if this is true.

smee2

Here is a theory (Only a theory in my mind as a possibility):

What if.... The reason for all the delays is everything has to happen basically simultaneously... (Too an extent)

Passing of the budget can't be done until the seating of the last seats.

Initiating the RV can't happen until the seats/budget is agreed upon.

And the main issue is the seating of the final seats.

But if the budget is passed and put into law and we see no RV. That theory is out the window.

I'm seeing a lot of RV within 24-48 hour rumors.... When will the people believe that we just think they're full of it? You can only be wrong so many times... No one will likely know ahead of time.. It'll just happen!

We can only speculate when... And we don't know what really will help factor the rate.

• Upvote 6

Bingo..........give that man a cigar!!!!!! Yes, it is my belief that the hold up is in part do to the GOI being incomplete. There have been many post saying that the budget and the GOI are 100% done. Not true! There is constant delay with the way they see how things should be done. Done on "IRAQI TIME". So, we get impatient as Americans and the way we see how things should be done. Listening to a conference call last night someone said "the Iraqi Gov would screw up a three car convoy", it was also said that "anyone doing business with them usually gets very frustrated". I believe those statements to be accurate. What more proof does one need after seeing the political process unfold over the last several months.

If............the budget does get voted on Sun (believe it when I see it) and if the budget is based on the numbers generated from an IQD Rv'd rate, we could see a very interesting week unfold. I believe the RV rate will be exposed once the budget is voted on and becomes law. I hope! I've enjoyed the bus ride but my a$$ is getting sore and I'm ready to get off at the first stop!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 7

Hey Don... they do have to run it by Parliament from what I read long ago, but I do not believe it is something voted by Parliament. The CBI is an independent body and interest rates and exchange rates are tools at their disposal. Bernanke runs things by Congress all the time but it is not voted on by Congress. It is Bernanke's call. Same principle I believe.

This is why I always used to say the GOI had to be seated in order to allow... or even have an environment for the exchange rate to possibly change. (Here we are 1 year later still problems). I think it is also why many folks are looking for the budget to be completed and voted on. Good thoughts sir. Thanks!

• Upvote 3

IMO>>> The GOI is seated, how can you have a budget voted on, if you do not have the GOI? Follow me, they have like 2-3 ministry seats to fill, but by not filling those seats they can say the GOI is not seated. They are getting everything done budget passed, RV, (passed thru the GOI) everything they need to take that big step forward into the world as a new country and the new face of the ME. So when they seat those 2-3 seats they are announcing everything at once. This is just my though

Thanks

Dumbnar

Um well first off they had a budget last year and no GOI.. so... I do not think that everything rests on the announcement of the last seats to be filled. And I believe that the budget last year was not approved until Jan also, so their budget not being finished yet is neither here nor there. I think that it would be spectacular for the GOI to all be seated, and we will see amazing things when this does happen..but no one really knows what it will take or what steps need to be taken in order for Iraq to RV, everything we think needs to be done is all speculation anyways... no one knows for sure.

IMO>>> I think this is all some sort of power conspiracy... There are only like what... 3 vacant seats, some one or some group is delaying this for a reason, even though Iraq takes their precious time with like EVERYTHING, this 3 seat thing has been dragged out way to long for there not to be serious underlying issues that we probably can not even comprehend... ya know

• Upvote 2

Um well first off they had a budget last year and no GOI.. so... I do not think that everything rests on the announcement of the last seats to be filled. And I believe that the budget last year was not approved until Jan also, so their budget not being finished yet is neither here nor there. I think that it would be spectacular for the GOI to all be seated, and we will see amazing things when this does happen..but no one really knows what it will take or what steps need to be taken in order for Iraq to RV, everything we think needs to be done is all speculation anyways... no one knows for sure.

IMO>>> I think this is all some sort of power conspiracy... There are only like what... 3 vacant seats, some one or some group is delaying this for a reason, even though Iraq takes their precious time with like EVERYTHING, this 3 seat thing has been dragged out way to long for there not to be serious underlying issues that we probably can not even comprehend... ya know

Conspiracy? ...You don't know how right you are. Okay, let's examine this for a moment.

Maliki wants the RV. Allawi wants the RV. Dr. Shabibi wants the RV. The whole world is pushing them towards an RV because the whole world needs it. And, who cares what Talibani wants. Agreed? ...Agreed. But, their can't be an RV until the government is seated and the ministerial positions filled.

So, who's the 800 lb. gorilla in the room? Who is it that's making everybody's life miserable? ...You got it, ...Maliki. Maliki is trying his best to consolidate power for his side of the aisle and wants to be the people's hero. As such, he has basically laid down the gauntlet.

He also wants the RV now, and without further delays. So, "You give me the RV and I'll give you the remaining 3 appointments. Make sense? ..You decide.

• Upvote 1

i mean if you think about it dinar is what the #2 leading export besides oil? IMO this is the delay look at how much dinar is sold per day.. where does all this money go? and this # is only rising per day.. i think the best thing to do is to stop selling it cut it off then they'll have no choice but to RV

The rules are, The Iraqi PM has all the government position chosen in my opinion, the reason for the (delay) the lack of an RV and the seating of the last three is they want something from the powers that be, (I feel the Iraqies want the USA to pay the one billion for damage to their cities), after they get the billion OKed, they will ****poof***magically have the seats filled and budget passed and an RV.

:tiphat: