Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TOMORROW

rdb

DID ANYBODY SEE THE POST SAYING IT WILL RV TOMORROW? THE CEO OF PD MADE A POST SAYING IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT... I'M AT MY DAUGHTERS DOCTOR APPT. AND I'M USING MY PHONE SO I'M NOT ABLE TO COPY AND PASTE IT RIGHT NOW.. BUT CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK.. REMEMBER IT'S COMING FROM A RELIABLE PERSON, THE CEO...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

rdb.... this is the second time you posted something like this .. and on your first one everybody said no .. now you ask it again didn't you read your other post. Or are you a Pusher?

Let me put it this way,

Did Adam Montana post that it is going to RV tomorrow,,,,, NO

Did Adam Montana post that it RV'd already...... NO

Did Adam Montana post that it is going to RV anytime this week.... NO

Has Adam Montana gave any kind of date,,,,,,, NO

So quit asking....., unless Adam M states that it's going to happen or has happened don't believe anything else, He is watching over this site and will let us all know asap.

God Bless Everybody

God Bless America

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I just saw a post 2 below this one you made asking the same thing. :blink:

I think the answer is going to be the same......no matter how bad you want it. :P

No RV tomorrow. :(

Of course your first tomorrow post was yesterday and now it's today so I think this tomorrow post should really say today. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No RV today........Next Monday instead ! :lol::lol: The 21st. Wasn't there a post a few days ago stating that there will be a "Four M" protest on the 25th ???.........Million,Muslim,Man,March ??? :blink: Tell that's not going to leave a mark.......Can you say, Mennens Speed Stick ! " Goat Sent "

Edited by Man_Kind

People at PD are very (overly?) optimistic, lately.

I mean, I have never been to their site (actually, I did try to sign in but felt they wanted too much personal info, so I bailed) but I've been seeing a lot of repost on other sites and all of them are: "It's going down tomorrow" or "It went down yesterday and it's on a backscreen of a bank in Canada".

If this is a roller coaster ride then hanging at PD is like sitting in the last car, where you get whipped around but have no idea of where you are going, so you have to assume the ride is going to end soon.

rdb.... this is the second time you posted something like this .. and on your first one everybody said no .. now you ask it again didn't you read your other post. Or are you a Pusher?

Let me put it this way,

Did Adam Montana post that it is going to RV tomorrow,,,,, NO

Did Adam Montana post that it RV'd already...... NO

Did Adam Montana post that it is going to RV anytime this week.... NO

Has Adam Montana gave any kind of date,,,,,,, NO

So quit asking....., unless Adam M states that it's going to happen or has happened don't believe anything else, He is watching over this site and will let us all know asap.

God Bless Everybody

God Bless America

Can't you be what respectful.....GROW UP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2