Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*shakes head* this site is just too negative

Well said. While it seems that developing a thick skin seems a natural consequence from repeated disappointments week after week, month after month and year after year, it is no excuse to develop a hardened heart. We need to allow others their otherness and accept responsibility for our own actions, words, deeds, attitude and responses. I've learned over the years that I've been monitoring my investment who to have confidence in and who to take with a grain of salt. I'm an eternal optimist but have learned the value of Proverbs 4:23 "Above ALL else, GUARD your hearts for it is the wellspring of life." The old idiom "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" really applies as we read ALL Intel, rumors and opinions whether it comes from a pumper, an attention seeker, a hopeful heart or an acknowledge informed source. We need to use good judgment and good manners. Welcome to DinarVets, it is my pleasure to meet you.

it is quite a pleasure to meet you also and thank you for the positive post. See things can be positive as the one poster said . we can agree to just disagree. and to me that is the best thing. The spritual heart is the most wonderful thing in the world and yes we do tend to guard it quite carefully because of all the bumps and bruises it endures in a lifetime but I for one will NOT let negative things harden my heart as not to see goodness in all beings.

I am new. Call me a noob, newbie whatever your heart desires. I am NOT a so called PUMPER and have been invested for quite a few years now. But why is it if someone comes in here and makes ONE possible optimistic statement they are always a pumper. You people have become so pesimistic its unreal. And excuse me ahead of time if my spelling is NOT what you would consider very grammically correct. I have just recently started coming to these sites because of people if REAL LIFE beginning to talk alot more of the RV. So i decided to check these site out. I have seen the OKIE and friends scenerio and you are correct its every sunday monday type of thing. But HERE you cant even say anything without being cut down or bashed or whatever you people would like to call it. Everytime I come here which I know your going to say then dont. But I will admit curiosity gets the best of me. So you dont have to make that negative statement either.WHY WHY must you outwardly constantly bash or cut down anyone who makes any type of statement. I do understand quite a few of you have had alot invested for quite a while but look at yourselves you have become so paranoid so pesimistic that NOT ONE person outside your little click can say anything. I was looking at the rangerjoe convesation and it is actually quite pititful the way you people just BOOM!!!! no matter whom they may be cut them down. WHY. I am not here to state any dates rates good news or bad. Just the fact that I really wish that you could just step back for just one moment and look at what you have become. Its sad really. With that being said to all the new comers of this site and any others. I am glad that you post what you do. It is up to the person that reads it to be aware of the events that have passed and are forthcoming. So I myself thank you for your post. So if it is not true or maybe half true or maybe the whole truth it still does not constitue being bashed or cut down. Okay they might be a pumper SOOOOO!!!! why must you just take off and cut them to the core. Ya know I AM very religious, another thing you seem to not like or question or cut people down about. all i have to say about that my friends is you reap what you sow. And if they are pumpers and they are being deceitful they will without a doubt be taken care of by the most high power of all. It is not our right nor job to cut them down nor judge them .. So please I say please try and mind what manners you have left. There are good people out there just trying to be optimistic about a very speculative investment. Dont bash them because karma just really sucks sometimes. Everyone be well and god bless ALL that come here. And as you say GO RV!!!!! god only knows

Use the REPORTbutton available if someone abuses you...........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree the bashing has to stop, I figure if you hear something post it, I don't care who you are. If you don't agree then, ok, stop reading. What I am sick of seeing is all the post that just start out with smart a$$ comments. That is a waste of time. I joined this site to meet some people and read a little about this investment we are in. I don't agree with every statement made especially when an individual says its going to happen in the next 24 hours every day. But I read the info they say they have received and roll with it. This RV will happen, question is when and how much. Good post thanks.

I agree the bashing has to stop, I figure if you hear something post it, I don't care who you are. If you don't agree then, ok, stop reading. What I am sick of seeing is all the post that just start out with smart a$$ comments. That is a waste of time. I joined this site to meet some people and read a little about this investment we are in. I don't agree with every statement made especially when an individual says its going to happen in the next 24 hours every day. But I read the info they say they have received and roll with it. This RV will happen, question is when and how much. Good post thanks.

nice to meet you and thank you for such a positve post. Again restating what one poster said earlier, we just agree to disagree and that should be that. *smiles* again nice to meet you

I am new. Call me a noob, newbie whatever your heart desires. I am NOT a so called PUMPER and have been invested for quite a few years now. But why is it if someone comes in here and makes ONE possible optimistic statement they are always a pumper. You people have become so pesimistic its unreal. And excuse me ahead of time if my spelling is NOT what you would consider very grammically correct. I have just recently started coming to these sites because of people if REAL LIFE beginning to talk alot more of the RV. So i decided to check these site out. I have seen the OKIE and friends scenerio and you are correct its every sunday monday type of thing. But HERE you cant even say anything without being cut down or bashed or whatever you people would like to call it. Everytime I come here which I know your going to say then dont. But I will admit curiosity gets the best of me. So you dont have to make that negative statement either.WHY WHY must you outwardly constantly bash or cut down anyone who makes any type of statement. I do understand quite a few of you have had alot invested for quite a while but look at yourselves you have become so paranoid so pesimistic that NOT ONE person outside your little click can say anything. I was looking at the rangerjoe convesation and it is actually quite pititful the way you people just BOOM!!!! no matter whom they may be cut them down. WHY. I am not here to state any dates rates good news or bad. Just the fact that I really wish that you could just step back for just one moment and look at what you have become. Its sad really. With that being said to all the new comers of this site and any others. I am glad that you post what you do. It is up to the person that reads it to be aware of the events that have passed and are forthcoming. So I myself thank you for your post. So if it is not true or maybe half true or maybe the whole truth it still does not constitue being bashed or cut down. Okay they might be a pumper SOOOOO!!!! why must you just take off and cut them to the core. Ya know I AM very religious, another thing you seem to not like or question or cut people down about. all i have to say about that my friends is you reap what you sow. And if they are pumpers and they are being deceitful they will without a doubt be taken care of by the most high power of all. It is not our right nor job to cut them down nor judge them .. So please I say please try and mind what manners you have left. There are good people out there just trying to be optimistic about a very speculative investment. Dont bash them because karma just really sucks sometimes. Everyone be well and god bless ALL that come here. And as you say GO RV!!!!! god only knows

great post, I feel you on this topic!

keep your head up!

go RV!

maybetomorrow? :lol: your name says it all. I wish you had been around this forum since it opened! Your name would be classic!! :lol:

There's an ebb and flow to this forum and a lot of it has to do with news coming out of iraq or the news thats created... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of these other places that do the

, need to hire some other writers to come up with some new material that we haven't heard yet. Ya know, a new slant or something so that way we can get a little sunshine in the forum for a while until we find out that it was not true...and then the rain sets in again and the people voice their frustrations.....and then some other great news or rumor comes out and its sunny all over again!

See? Thats the pattern...just trying to save you some time!

Good Luck N00bie! :D

You sure have alot of experience for somebody who has been here for a week or two. What was your screen name before this one?

In my opinion this site has alot of stand up individuals who don't like being lied to on a daily basis (alot of people tired of that). We all enjoy the news and an occasional (rumor) post from someone who's has alot of experience in this Investment. We also like the occassional laugh from someone who post about an RV tomorrow every other day as a joke.

My problem with this post is, why are you mad at the people who don't like being lied to and are tired of the people who make up false and misleading information on a daily basis (and believe it). Instead of being mad at those other pumpers.

Trust me when I tell you there are people who been on this site for a long time who can spot those people in a minute. You call those people negative. I call them, "people who weed out the BS."

• Upvote 3

I have mentioned this before so please bear with me if you have read the post. This is directed to the newbie. First the subject of the site is DINAR INVESTMENTS. Just the same as it would be if you bought stock in the stock market. It is not the same as when you send in a coupon for a rebate and all you have to do is wait a few weeks for it to arrive.There is no one here "IN CONTROL" of the RV, that control as of now is in Iraq. So what does this have to do with your post? All of us in this are individuals and have different ideas about when the RV should take place. Some are willing to let things take it's cource, while others wanted things to happen a lot faster. Understand that the ones in a hurry will get impatient and some will post negative remarks. My suggestion to you is to not get on the site as much and instead check it on say a weekly basis or so. Checking it every day can only add to your frushtration. I am not trying to bash your opinion or belittle you, this is just my thinking. When the RV does happen I can assure you there will be no negative people then. Hang in there and you will start learning how to avoid a lot of negative posts. GO RV!!!

MaybeTomorrow....I have found that if you write a post as if you were speaking to your future Mother-in-Law your language and your tone change dramatically. You know what you want to say but you say it in such a way as to not offend or the repercussions start flying at you from many directions. Don't just keep the faith.....pass it on!

There's a difference between being negative and being realistic.

There are two different types of peope on this board,

1. People who think we will be billionaires over night. They expect this to happen in the next few weeks, and if it doesn't it's "just taking too long!!" and it's too painful and hard to sit and wait for their $3000 investment to magically turn into $3,000,000.00. They also believe in Okie, and other pumpers, and rage and call people rude when we say, "no it's not happening"

2. People who think we may have a chance to be billionaires overnight or might increaes in value steadily over many years to come. They are fully aware that this is nothing but speculation. These people have invested what they can afford to lose, and base their opinion on research and not rumors. They are often tagged as "rude" by pipe dreamers.

• Upvote 2

There's a difference between being negative and being realistic.

There are two different types of peope on this board,

1. People who think we will be billionaires over night. They expect this to happen in the next few weeks, and if it doesn't it's "just taking too long!!" and it's too painful and hard to sit and wait for their $3000 investment to magically turn into $3,000,000.00. They also believe in Okie, and other pumpers, and rage and call people rude when we say, "no it's not happening"

2. People who think we may have a chance to be billionaires overnight or might increaes in value steadily over many years to come. They are fully aware that this is nothing but speculation. These people have invested what they can afford to lose, and base their opinion on research and not rumors. They are often tagged as "rude" by pipe dreamers.

Hit the nail on the head dinardlee

In the beginning I thought the nastiness I found here to be a form of stress relief for some people. They cannot blow off steam about the frustration of waiting in any other way perhaps. People have been teliing dinar investors for years that we are fools to be investing in this and we dare not complain to them ... they will just say it will never happen and "I told you so."

Then I thought maybe this is a place where people, for whatever reasons, can be nasty, and anonymous, and get away with it, when they cannot be that way in person, face to face, on the job site or at home or in the community. Maybe some people just have an itch to be bad sometimes and are, in most cases, quite nice and normal but ... here they can let fly.

But finally I have come to think that there are just some people, not that many but it doesn't take many to make a bad impression, just some people who are, to put it bluntly, deep down nasty. They get off on putting people down. They cannot let someone else have a say. They are right, and only they are right and everyone else is wrong. These people love that they can come here and be bullies.

And that's MY take on this. Fortunately there are more good people on the forum than idots with an ego problem and a big bad mouth. I far prefer the good folk ... and they do show up and you'll get to know them. So, just ignore the rest of them.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Mostly because the people on this site have heard maybe a thousand times there would be a RV and every time it was false and after that many times people get a thick skin.....your new to the site you will get one soon :lol:

Exactly right. What the OP calls "negative" I call realistic.. If that gets erroneously interpreted as "raining on someone's Parade" then I'm sorry....I want this to happen more than anyone else ( I DO need the money badly)......BUT... I'd take a reality check and sensible talk anytime over false promises and illusions which get thrown at Investors for various reasons........ I think the preference should be obvious.

MaybeTomorrow....I have found that if you write a post as if you were speaking to your future Mother-in-Law your language and your tone change dramatically. You know what you want to say but you say it in such a way as to not offend or the repercussions start flying at you from many directions. Don't just keep the faith.....pass it on!

Perfect! I always taught my kids and my students to never say anything in public they wouldn't say in the presence of their grandmother ... same concept.

All are entitled to an opinion here ... and I guarantee no one has lost privileges for the opinion, but many have for the way they choose to share it.