Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To all who post on the site

Just a note of reminder to all who share post's, reply,s responses of their opinions, news, thoughts, questions, whether you are in the know or just would like to know there are people all over this site that will try to help in some way. Don't let certain ones keep you from your right to get on this site and post. They will belittle, curse you or your comments because that's all they know, that's the only way they know. Just remember there is a ""REPORT"" button, make use of it and make the MODS aware of their abuse. If more would use this then maybe it will be civil and respectful.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Just a note of reminder to all who share post's, reply,s responses of their opinions, news, thoughts, questions, whether you are in the know or just would like to know there are people all over this site that will try to help in some way. Don't let certain ones keep you from your right to get on this site and post. They will belittle, curse you or your comments because that's all they know, that's the only way they know. Just remember there is a ""REPORT"" button, make use of it and make the MODS aware of their abuse. If more would use this then maybe it will be civil and respectful.

thanks heavydutyo53.....im just a small fish in a big ocean...thanks for the encouragement... :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great......couldn't agree more. But I hope you aren't talking about people who want to dispute or question posters facts. Calling some one an idiot or moron is completely ouit of line. But calling some one out on their facts or unproven intel is not belittling them....it's debating or discussing with them. Am I on target here or am I out of line?

• Upvote 4

Nice job Heavy! A green 1 from me!

Great......couldn't agree more. But I hope you aren't talking about people who want to dispute or question posters facts. Calling some one an idiot or moron is completely ouit of line. But calling some one out on their facts or unproven intel is not belittling them....it's debating or discussing with them. Am I on target here or am I out of line?

I think you're dead on target! Remember Ron White in debate class? Yea, Yea, well F YOU! It got real quiet. "I thought I won"! That's not the sort of thing we need here. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Except......... Okie and Frank certainly deserve the Moron/Idiot Pumping Pimp awards...........imotongue.gif

• Upvote 1

TIMS, diference of opinion or discussion of facts is what this site is all about, but for someone to go over the line in their language, personal attacks, or abuse is uncalled for. Everyone on here is an adult hopefully and surely you know where to draw the line. Pieceful respectful discussion is what all should be here for................

• Upvote 1

TIMS, diference of opinion or discussion of facts is what this site is all about, but for someone to go over the line in their language, personal attacks, or abuse is uncalled for. Everyone on here is an adult hopefully and surely you know where to draw the line. Pieceful respectful discussion is what all should be here for................

Couldn't agree more. This should be place for adults who can speak rationally, thoughtfully, debate-fully, and not show how childish they are by throwing a tantrum every time someone says something they don't agree with.

• Upvote 1