Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ez forex stopped selling dinars.

Bigtymer29

I just called their # 877 393-6739. Rep states they are out at the moment due to high demand and should be available next Tuesday, 2/22/11. Just a phone call from me to them. Call the # to verify. Thanks.

Slaydadea, thank you for the initiative to make that phone call. That step will save so many hours of speculation back and forth as to what this meant. One of the signs we are ready to RV is supposed to be the unavailability of IQDs. So you really ruined a lot of fun for the pumpers.

Thanks again. You get a +1 from me.

I'm starting to feel that there is way more dinar in circulation than what has been stated... Everyone is always on backorders from huge demands... Maybe by buying so much we are ruining the original plan bc they are making enough $ on our asses already! Just thinking aloud.. Hopin for the best

• Upvote 2

I'm starting to feel that there is way more dinar in circulation than what has been stated... Everyone is always on backorders from huge demands... Maybe by buying so much we are ruining the original plan bc they are making enough $ on our asses already! Just thinking aloud.. Hopin for the best

I was thinking the same thing because I'm sure they're making a killing off all the folks who are rushing last minute buying millions thinking that the next few days they'll be rich.