Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv on the 24th the UN publish on the 25th

Hell froze over

Frank just called it the 24 th of feb the UN operational rates next publishing date is the 25 th but the effective date is 01 march 2010 ????? https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx that appears to be of last year theres no way someone at the UN cant proof read it befor they post it .. can we get this thing in the hands of someone that can. note Iraq said to join WTO in march if the UN can correct there year to 01 march 2011 iI think folks this baby is done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. okie is smarter than most all of you !! just a little trigger happy wtf it makes for great entertainment. LETS ALL HOPE THE IRAQIS WITHOUT $$ CAN HANG IN THERE A FEW MORE WEEKS its been a very long journey for them without $$ trying to survive in all the curruption death displacement now promises.get this done for them and the people that beleaved in investing in them.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 23

Man oh Man!!! I sure hope your Right? and yeah! how could the UN put the wrong date year on a document of this importance?

That Blows me away!! :blink: Well, It Just one more time to get hopeful that this will be it! I'm not holding my breath but I sure am hoping and praying real hard! :D If this is gonna be? Let it Be!

Thanks for the Post! good find!

GO GO GO... RV!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

...and what has this mistypo to do with the RV??

People are reading "RV" in everything they see and hear...geez...

I know that the UN site is an important site and probably every page needs proofreading, but mistakes do happen.

If they don't get something done soon with their government and budget the people of iraq will show them the door. This gov won't last another month with all the unrest in the M.E ,if they don't start doing something fast.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't see anything that makes me believe we're any closer. Yes, the operational rates are posted on the 1st and the 15th but there is a clause that says a country can RV at any time.(No, I don't what the circumstances would need to be). Even though there have been postings saying that the budget is done and released, it isn't so. Even though we've been told that the GOI is formed and done, It isn't so. Once these important Items are complete we can look for something to move in our direction. RV/RI time :D

• Upvote 6

...and what has this mistypo to do with the RV??

People are reading "RV" in everything they see and hear...geez...

I know that the UN site is an important site and probably every page needs proofreading, but mistakes do happen.

Just curious. Isn't "mistypo" kinda sorta a double negative? Does this mean it isn't a typo? Sorry....this is just how my dysfunctional brain works at times. No disrespect intended.

• Upvote 6

Just curious. Isn't "mistypo" kinda sorta a double negative? Does this mean it isn't a typo? Sorry....this is just how my dysfunctional brain works at times. No disrespect intended.

LOL

...it could be.

Probably you are right. Second language problems....:(

• Upvote 1

Frank just called it the 24 th of feb the UN operational rates next publishing date is the 25 th but the effective date is 01 march 2010 ????? https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx that appears to be of last year theres no way someone at the UN cant proof read it befor they post it .. can we get this thing in the hands of someone that can. note Iraq said to join WTO in march if the UN can correct there year to 01 march 2011 iI think folks this baby is done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. okie is smarter than most all of you !! just a little trigger happy wtf it makes for great entertainment. LETS ALL HOPE THE IRAQIS WITHOUT $$ CAN HANG IN THERE A FEW MORE WEEKS its been a very long journey for them without $$ trying to survive in all the curruption death displacement now promises.get this done for them and the people that beleaved in investing in them.

Frank is just picking a new date off https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

I think the RV will be March 11th :-) --- I have just as much of a chance as frank.

• Upvote 4

I do appreciate your post and you being here. This is a great first post. However, After several years of being in this investment I have learned that Iraq really does not care about all of these "ficitious" time lines. We have been through so many scenario's with things like this. Last Oct, or Sept, everyone was referencing the same thing that Iraq HAD to do it along these SPECIFIC dates. Well, that day has come and gone. Instead of a date line or some type of time line, I would focus on an event line. What are the events that need to happen in order for the RV to Occur? We know 2 right off the bat 1. Gov't completely formed and 2. Budget passed. We also SPECULATE that 3 would be the issues with Kuwait. Again focus on an event line. Here is why. What if the 24th and the 25th come and go and then March 1, "your effective date" comes and goes. And then out of the clear blue Maliki Forms gov't and shabibi pulls the trigger on the RV. Do you really think that the IMF or the UN is going to say,"Oh thats great Iraq, however, you have to wait until the next publishing date for everything to go into effect"? Heck no. The longer that I am in this investment the longer that I understand, this is Iraq and they do things there way. The Arab form of business is a whole different cirriculum!!!!!

As for Okie,

1. Sorry pal, don't buy that he is smarter than most people.

2. I think he is a flat out PUMPER along with several others.

3. He has been saying that the RV has been done for MONTHS it has just been on "the Back screen, its not the live rate!" and its $5.22 Tell you what okie I will sell you all my dinar at $4.00! ;)

4. Every roomer is based around a thursday or a sunday. Please take specific notice to this pattern. Then after 2 weeks of nothing the pumpers then come out with a date and EXCUSE 2-3 weeks out to buy them some time.

5. He claims to have all of this "high up intel" that is always wrong. He refers to intel as the man with stars in his shirt, or very high up in the state department. Or, "The highest of the high" Come on REALLY, REALLY, have you heard this guy on a conference call. It takes him 5 min to say one sentence and he supposedly has people who run the United states as "HIS SOURCE" REALLY.

6. The name scam, or con-artist has been around for ages. Watch the movie Boiler room, or wall street and see what rumors do to a stock price! Probablly the effect that Ali's sales sky rocket when these pumpers go crazy.

7. A month ago Okie came out and said, "thats it folks its over the IMF has stepped in and its over and done"

8. Ask yourself this question. Why would Somebody "high up in the state department" or somebody "with stars on their shirt" in the middle east or with contacts in the middle east call this Man in Oklahoma to relay him information? :)

VERY WELL SAID :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

I do appreciate your post and you being here. This is a great first post. However, After several years of being in this investment I have learned that Iraq really does not care about all of these "ficitious" time lines. We have been through so many scenario's with things like this. Last Oct, or Sept, everyone was referencing the same thing that Iraq HAD to do it along these SPECIFIC dates. Well, that day has come and gone. Instead of a date line or some type of time line, I would focus on an event line. What are the events that need to happen in order for the RV to Occur? We know 2 right off the bat 1. Gov't completely formed and 2. Budget passed. We also SPECULATE that 3 would be the issues with Kuwait. Again focus on an event line. Here is why. What if the 24th and the 25th come and go and then March 1, "your effective date" comes and goes. And then out of the clear blue Maliki Forms gov't and shabibi pulls the trigger on the RV. Do you really think that the IMF or the UN is going to say,"Oh thats great Iraq, however, you have to wait until the next publishing date for everything to go into effect"? Heck no. The longer that I am in this investment the longer that I understand, this is Iraq and they do things there way. The Arab form of business is a whole different cirriculum!!!!!

As for Okie,

3. He has been saying that the RV has been done for MONTHS it has just been on "the Back screen, its not the live rate!" and its $5.22 Tell you what okie I will sell you all my dinar at $4.00! wink.gif

4. Every roomer is based around a thursday or a sunday. Please take specific notice to this pattern. Then after 2 weeks of nothing the pumpers then come out with a date and EXCUSE 2-3 weeks out to buy them some time.

5. He claims to have all of this "high up intel" that is always wrong. He refers to intel as the man with stars in his shirt, or very high up in the state department. Or, "The highest of the high" Come on REALLY, REALLY, have you heard this guy on a conference call. It takes him 5 min to say one sentence and he supposedly has people who run the United states as "HIS SOURCE" REALLY.

6. The name scam, or con-artist has been around for ages. Watch the movie Boiler room, or wall street and see what rumors do to a stock price! Probablly the effect that Ali's sales sky rocket when these pumpers go crazy.

7. A month ago Okie came out and said, "thats it folks its over the IMF has stepped in and its over and done"

8. Ask yourself this question. Why would Somebody "high up in the state department" or somebody "with stars on their shirt" in the middle east or with contacts in the middle east call this Man in Oklahoma to relay him information? smile.gif

Loved that line, "The highest of the high" . Oh he's high alright, in fact I wonder exactly what he's smoking?

• Upvote 4

Or maybe because the 25th is a Friday, and it would go active the following Tuesday? Don't forget February only has 28 days, so the spread is not as large as it seems.

Just like the February 11th updated and went into effect Tuesday the 15th?

People are REALLY looking into any little nothing to grasp for something.

Oh, and Okie is smarter than us? He seems that way to you because you have the spelling skills of a 5 year old.

Edited by Deathmonkey
  • Upvote 5

We have all said it in the past.. Pumpers. Okie, TK, Frank... all the same... new story same ****.. Lies. They try to pull religion into it to try getting faith on there side... You use gods name in vain when you lie like this.

I just don't like people flat out lying about dates and rates... yes it feels good.. but its like a Junky getting a fix.. they will only feel worse after the buzz wears off.

"Okie is smarter than most of you", really....do you not get the fact he is being paid for his BS.......wake up newbie... :blink:

Edited by Workinchump
  • Upvote 1

Here are the facts

1. RV will happen when it does happen.

2. When RV does happen, it won't be through "read between the lines"

3. If you have to "read between the lines" it is highly unlikely the date of RV nor a possible date for a RV

4. Any pumper on this site, should be taken as a good joke, a laugh, a good read for the purpose of entertainment. I like to call it a fairy tale or role playing.

5. Bank rumors are hilarious. Gather your thoughts and think about this, Would a bank teller getting paid minimum wage, or a bank manager who is equivalent of small store manager, will get information of this magnitude? Highly unlikely.

6. Thank you for the post.

• Upvote 1

cmon really you think the UN would mess up year in an announcement like that get a grip on reallity and quit fishing for dates and take it when it comes naturally.. you guys crack me up there is no magical date out there and if we all had crystal balls we wouldnt be waiting for this to become millionaires wake up and get a life and pay close attn to family loved ones and our military fighting for the freedom to become millionaires.. if it happens so beit and if it is meant ot be it will be only when it is time and we cant control that after all all we have is time until the sun doesnt come up for you then you are out of time food foir thought

• Upvote 1

Yeah, OKI's entertaining all right unless you're like me and have to spend all day every day after his "predictions" talking reason back in to family and friends and talking them down off what I like to call their OKI JOKIE HIGH. It's a real pain in the a$$ being the one person (a newbie none the less) that has to research and get actual info to let these people down each day and make them realize that we haven't RV'd like he says. I guess one mans entertainment is my headache. No disrespect intended, if I had people that didn't take his bs to heart I might think he was entertaining too.

I don't believe it until I get the email from Adam and DTrade! Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 4

As for Okie,

3. He has been saying that the RV has been done for MONTHS it has just been on "the Back screen, its not the live rate!" and its $5.22 Tell you what okie I will sell you all my dinar at $4.00! ;)

8. Ask yourself this question. Why would Somebody "high up in the state department" or somebody "with stars on their shirt" in the middle east or with contacts in the middle east call this Man in Oklahoma to relay him information? :)

I couldn't agree with you more... very well said.

• Upvote 4

ORIGANAL TOPIC POSTER NOT KNOCKING YOU BUT YOUR NAME JUST SMACKS FRANKS INFO FULL ON

HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE FRANK26 GETS THE RV/RI DATE CORRECT.

HES ONE OF THEM BIBLE BASHERS WHO WANT YOU TO DONATE YOUR GRANNIES WILL TO HIM, YOUR LIFE, YOUR DESTINY JUST FORGET IT MATE F26 HAS NOT GOT A SCOOBY DOO WHATS GOING ON JUST AS MUCH AS YOU OR ME HAS :D

• Upvote 1