Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Blogspot and Threads

NotReallyTex

I am trying to understand why most of the post's/threads about Adams guest appearance on the blog spot are locked up?

The only one I see that is still live has a link to another site. :mellow:

I really don't like going to other sites plus with dial up it takes forever to get it loaded.

I don't get why we are even having to go to another site and why it can't be posted here as a chat.

Why would Adam not approve it being posted?

If anyone has a short version as to what was discussed I would appreciate it. :)

This link is still open:

I just got done listening to it too. About 1 hr. Adam mentioned at the end to have them email him the link so he can post it on the forum too.

Thanks Munsch, I saw the link was still working but I gave up waiting for it to load.

I did see some other post's about it that were locked though. Just seemed weird to have them locked, but that's me.

I do hope they post a chat/transcript of some kind.

RDB,

I think you had better go out and take a long walk. I don't think tomorrow is the day it is going to revalue. There is nothing official about chapter VII. THere are too many things left undone. I could be wrong but I will say that the best medicine in your situation when you say that your confused is to walk away and do something else for a while. Take a few days or a week off from watching the investment. You will get some kind of email telling you when it has happened. Chill brotha! Get your thoughts and emotions back together. I have been there many times and that is what I do. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am trying to understand why most of the post's/threads about Adams guest appearance on the blog spot are locked up?

The only one I see that is still live has a link to another site. :mellow:

I really don't like going to other sites plus with dial up it takes forever to get it loaded.

I don't get why we are even having to go to another site and why it can't be posted here as a chat.

Why would Adam not approve it being posted?

If anyone has a short version as to what was discussed I would appreciate it. :)

You can go to Dinar Vets message board, scroll down to "Chat Logs" his talk on the show today is there it's about 5 down. It's about an hour long talk. It's good, I got to listen to most of it. Most of the info. we already know.

Hope this helps.

You can go to Dinar Vets message board, scroll down to "Chat Logs" his talk on the show today is there it's about 5 down. It's about an hour long talk. It's good, I got to listen to most of it. Most of the info. we already know.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, I just went back there again and this it is just "another link" to the talk show, it may allow you to open it faster, good luck.