Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

University of Maryland Study on Fox News

Carrello

so did you post to aggravate? agitate? make a point? if so what? I could go on and on. what, when and why this is nefarious, on your part as it stands now. but lets just start with the general structure of american academia. the liberal standards,educators and agendas. really your a senior member?!! tragic very tragic... but what do I know? 8th grade education, a business,farm,family, a few bucks(very few) a handful of questionable foreign currency and a handful of the best employee's one could ask for. enough funds to cover my payroll for 6 months if my customers go belly up. what I don't have, a single payment to any financial institution PERIOD. the desire to let anyone go or close up shop if someone somehow doesn't stop Washington's ill informed, poorly managed, and horribly conceived ideas for a better America. NO MEDIA OUTLET PERIOD IS OUR FRIEND but Fox comes as close to being straight as anyone and they are still hard to take occasionally. if you believe this nonsense move. there are flights to various foreign communist countries everyday and why stay here waiting for the government to get their version of communism right, when China and North Korea even the remnants of the USSR are beckoning for you. maybe even Venezuela. they have a head start on us as well. Eric

We need many more like you. Our life-line is very short lived currently.

Bravo, let's all pray that all small businesses (men & women, conservatives and liberals) have loaded up on Dinar and will prosper with the upcoming RV. Then the conservatives will have the cash flow to keep on providing jobs for all those who choose to work. This will give the liberals a nice chunk of money to mail in their contribution to PBS, hopefully dropping that check in the mail on the way to the airport for their one way ticket to France. Perhaps they can take along the meatheads who came up with that drivel that some other idiot called a study.

Nice attitude. By the way genius "drivel" is a verb not a noun as you use it. Try using the dictionary sometime. That way you may fool everyone that you know what you are speaking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Nice attitude. By the way genius "drivel" is a verb not a noun as you use it. Try using the dictionary sometime. That way you may fool everyone that you know what you are speaking about.

Hey genius......

1. driv·el/ˈdrivəl/
    Noun: Silly nonsense: "don't talk such drivel!".Verb: Talk nonsense: "he was driveling on about the glory days". More »Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My apologies. "Drivel" can also be used as a noun. Still, let's try to keep an open mind and not be too cynical.

Hey genius......

1. driv·el/ˈdrivəl/
    Noun: Silly nonsense: "don't talk such drivel!".Verb: Talk nonsense: "he was driveling on about the glory days". More »Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

Thx professor

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1) Any one not familiar with the fact that All Mainstream Media including FAUX NEWS is corporate/globalist/government afilleated and or owned therefor it's controlled by the same! GET IT!!!

2) FAUX network, Glen Beck, Shawn Hannity, are whats called CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, it's a big smoke screen that many buy into because these guys make you think they are on your side buy exposing some of the corruption (as to falsely gain your confidence) but they never go for the juggler because they cant! They are told what they can and can't say.

3) Just the other day the FAUX network were exposed for over-dubing a Ron Paul clip that the audio had people booing him when in fact he has gotten a standing ovation every time he speaks, all of his appearances are on record at C-SPAN and no such thing ever happened!

4) Governments have used media to control people every since there has been media, it's a fact! Just google the term! The forces at work that control the government wrote about this long before there was television, it's in there own documents that would influence people through media. It all started with print, then radio, and now television!

5) FAUX network = CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, It's a stategic term used for a long time now!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

I was half right. At least I'm mature enough to admit where I am wrong which requires an open mind. Are you that way?

Um...how were you HALF right?? You said it wasn't a noun. It is.

You were wrong....and trying to claim that you were HALF right is not admitting that you were wrong.:P

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Um...how were you HALF right?? You said it wasn't a noun. It is.

You were wrong....and trying to claim that you were HALF right is not admitting that you were wrong.:P

Sorry professor. It is both a verb and a noun according to Webster. But really, shouldn't you be doing something more productive with your day??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry professor. It is both a verb and a noun according to Webster. But really, shouldn't you be doing something more productive with your day??

Yes, it is.....and IT IS A NOUN despite your condescension. YOU claimed that it was NOT A NOUN. YOU WERE WRONG.

Attacking me is just a way of sidetracking the fact that you stepped in it royally....and I am ROFLMAOAY!!

:D

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2

All, if ever you wanted to get ajskj's attention on any post no matter what the subject is, just put these key words somewhere in your post "Obama, fake birthcertificate". He shows up every time! OMG, I hope the Republicans don't cut your funding when they trim the fat off of the 2012 budget! Obama may have to pay you some other way. :lmao: I know, I know.... ROFLMAOAY... right? :bulb:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All, if ever you wanted to get ajskj's attention on any post no matter what the subject is, just put these key words somewhere in your post "Obama, fake birthcertificate". He shows up every time! OMG, I hope the Republicans don't cut your funding when they trim the fat off of the 2012 budget! Obama may have to pay you some other way. :lmao: I know, I know.... ROFLMAOAY... right? :bulb:

ROFLMAOAY!!!

Why would you want my attention??

And yes, correcting stupidity is something that I enjoy. At least I don't post that my brother's wife's sister's cat is predicting an RV tomorrow like some of the clowns here.

If you don't want to know the truth...don't read my posts...no skin off my back.

However, if you post a blatant LIE...I WILL correct you. Too bad if you don't like it.:)

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2

1) Any one not familiar with the fact that All Mainstream Media including FAUX NEWS is corporate/globalist/government afilleated and or owned therefor it's controlled by the same! GET IT!!!

2) FAUX network, Glen Beck, Shawn Hannity, are whats called CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, it's a big smoke screen that many buy into because these guys make you think they are on your side buy exposing some of the corruption (as to falsely gain your confidence) but they never go for the juggler because they cant! They are told what they can and can't say.

3) Just the other day the FAUX network were exposed for over-dubing a Ron Paul clip that the audio had people booing him when in fact he has gotten a standing ovation every time he speaks, all of his appearances are on record at C-SPAN and no such thing ever happened!

4) Governments have used media to control people every since there has been media, it's a fact! Just google the term! The forces at work that control the government wrote about this long before there was television, it's in there own documents that would influence people through media. It all started with print, then radio, and now television!

5) FAUX network = CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, It's a stategic term used for a long time now!

Your a real idiot, but just for fun here is the truth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rhetoric-vs-reality-wis-gop-vid-captures-hateful-rhetoric-at-protests/

And they are using children because they are easy to deceive, like anyone who watches lame stream media.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, it is.....and IT IS A NOUN despite your condescension. YOU claimed that it was NOT A NOUN. YOU WERE WRONG.

Attacking me is just a way of sidetracking the fact that you stepped in it royally....and I am ROFLMAOAY!!

:D

But I am right in that it is also a verb. Therefore I am half right. Listen I'm concerned about you. You sound like you are going to have a heart attack over this. Take it easy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But I am right in that it is also a verb. Therefore I am half right. Listen I'm concerned about you. You sound like you are going to have a heart attack over this. Take it easy.

BWAAAHAHAHHA!! Nope...no heart attack here...but then ..I am not the one stammering that I was right...when I was clearly wrong. I am having a great time laughing at your inane whimpering.

Sorry, Chumly...you were wrong. What you said was that the word was NOT A NOUN. YOU WERE WRONG.

Be a man and admit it and stop sputtering about being half right. It's pathetic.

By the way...might want to take your own advice....LOL!!!

Try using the dictionary sometime. That way you may fool everyone that you know what you are speaking about.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your a real idiot, but just for fun here is the truth.

http://www.theblaze....ic-at-protests/

And they are using children because they are easy to deceive, like anyone who watches lame stream media.

Well Kenneth, now that you have emerged from under the rock you live under, I did not write my post based on those b--- s--- posts you threw up there. You still don't get it and you never will, those FAUX claims were a form of media, propaganda, what I posted about the FAUX network had nothing to to with your uninformed comments, you & FAUX deserve each other!

• Upvote 1

Stimulus Two Years Later, Networks Ignore Obama's Failed Job Promise

By: Dan Gainor | February 17, 2011 | 10:11

Just a few years ago, double-digit unemployment seemed like a crazy idea. But when the economy began to stumble, it was fear of high unemployment and a promise to prevent it that the Obama administration used to usher in the $787 billion stimulus package. As The New York Times reported on Oct. 22, 2009, "The Obama administration's forecast at the start of the year, which predicted that unemployment would not climb much above 8 percent."

A big promise to be sure and a claim that proved false as unemployment climbed higher and higher reaching 10.2 percent at its peak. Yet, ABC, CBS, and NBC referenced this promise just nine times in two years in stimulus stories mentioning unemployment.

Unemployment still exceeds the Obama-guaranteed 8 percent unemployment rate two years after the bill's passage. In the same time period, network news barely reported that the stimulus failed to halt the sharp rise in unemployment. ABC 'World News,' CBS 'Evening News' and NBC 'Nightly News' all paid plenty of attention to the stimulus and its accomplishments, but more than 98 percent of those evening broadcast stories skipped over the administration's failed prediction.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/#ixzz1EF4tdC3h'>http://www.newsbusters.org/#ixzz1EF4tdC3h

http://www.newsbusters.org/

BWAAAHAHAHHA!! Nope...no heart attack here...but then ..I am not the one stammering that I was right...when I was clearly wrong. I am having a great time laughing at your inane whimpering.

Sorry, Chumly...you were wrong. What you said was that the word was NOT A NOUN. YOU WERE WRONG.

Be a man and admit it and stop sputtering about being half right. It's pathetic.

By the way...might want to take your own advice....LOL!!!

Try using the dictionary sometime. That way you may fool everyone that you know what you are speaking about.

Wow! You are making a federal case out of this. Let's just leave it as I am half right and you are emotionally unstable.

• Upvote 2

I made the choice a few weeks ago to not watch FOX news anymore. Not that CNN is any better but I believe that it is the lesser of two evils. Personally, the Fox ladies are looking more and more like the girls here at the doll house in Tampa, and I can see why people are drawn to the station. Makes we want to go get some botox, restlyn, and some false eyelashes, lol. Most of what we hear is partial truth and the real truth that matters isn't reported. For example, the Madrid fault line, and the hundreds of earthquakes in AK, along with the dead birds and fish. Oh yeah, and FEMA ordering a 140,000 mil meals with a shelf life of 3 years. Oh, one more thing, if a national disaster occurs FEMA can take over. These are some of the things that should be reported that are not. Thank God we still have the internet and phones...... but that may change as well some day. Look at Egypt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1