Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will it RV tomorrow?

rdb

I would like to know just WHO makes the decision that it's time to RV the DINAR? I don't think I've ever seen headlines where they're talking about the value of their currency being too low to compete with the rest of the world. I mean....it's logical to me that the value should go up to be inline with the neighboring countries like Kuwait. I just think it would be comforting to know that they are talking about it.

Any of you got any input to this?

OK... I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON, I THOUGHT I KNEW BUT NOW I'M COMPLETELY LOST...

1. WE WERE GIVEN LIKE 3 OR 4 DEADLINES FOR THIS WEEK ALONE, AND NOW ITS THE END OF WEDNESDAY AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WAS DONE... AM I RIGHT?

2. YES MALIKI WENT TO KUWAIT, BUT DETAILS OF THERE CONVERSATION ARE NOT KNOWN, JUST SEEMED LIKE THEY HAD A CIGAR, ATE BRUNCH AND TALKED ABOUT SOCCER FOR ALL WE KNOW...

3. THURSDAY IS THE IMPORTANT DATE TO MAKE SURE THE BUDGET IS DONE... WILL IT BE?? I READ THAT THE RV WILL HAPPEN SAME TIME AS THE BUDGET BEING APPROVED, BECAUSE A NEW RATE IS INCLUDED...

(I DONT KNOW)

4. MORE ARTICLES CAME OUT ABOUT THE GOV'T BEING COMPLETED... ALMOST COMPLETED... NOW PUSHED TO (NEXT WEEK) BEING MOST LIKELY SUNDAY. BUT THEN OUR BANKS ARE CLOSED MONDAY....

5. SO, IF NOTHING HAPPENS TOMORROW, WE WON'T SEE ANYTHING UNTIL TUESDAY... 5 DAYS........ SUCKS TO THINK ABOUT IT, BUT REMAINING HUMBLE.

6. TOMORROW I'M PRAYING WILL BE THE DAY.... I BELIEVE WE WILL KNOW FOR SURE OUR NEXT STEP

7. WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GCC MEETING? WHAT HAPPENED WITH WTO??

8. WE NEED TO HAVE A CORPORATE PRAYER AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, EVERYONE JUST PRAY WHEREVER YOU ARE... I FEEL IN MY HEART WE ARE SO CLOSE, BUT WE NEED TO SPEAK IT AND BELIEVE...

9. MAY GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, AND ALL OF US WITH FAVOR, GRACE, AND FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH..

GO RV.

FINALLY!

ALL MY OPINION, AND SOME QUESTIONS AS WELL... BUT I BELIEVE IN WHAT I SAID...

Hi folks...I live in Queensland, Australia. We recently suffered the onslaught of two Cyclones in a row (Hurricanes). the second one was to be the biggest we have ever seen...but the whole nation was either praying or meditating for us...and I really think that those prayers and meditations helped us greatly...because the storm ended up passing through a relatively unpopulated area...and was not as fierce as we had feared....prayer power does work!!! Go well and rock on RV!!!

• Upvote 1

12/21/12-- that is the day of the Rv. The end of the Mayan calendar and the date god returns, or Ufo's mass land across the planet and take all good people to Earth 2 and blissful paradise before Earth 1 falls into decay because of greedy Middle Eastern dictators and possessive capitalists driving around in their SUV's or super large Trucks with extended cabs while shouting "More, More, I want MORE!!"

• Downvote 1