Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will it RV tomorrow?

rdb

My friend whom got me into this investment has family in Iraq - per their phone call - be patient things are going good and things should happen soon. I am a nobody - but love to here something from any one in Iraq. I have no link - nothing confirming why they stated such - I just like hearing it from someone I know. Thought I'd share with all of you.

• Upvote 10

My opinion is that you cannot over analyze Iraq.

If you are truly a fundemental trader and good at it then simply say this.

Fundamentally:

1. We are buying a currency at historically low levels

2. The Country is rich in resources

3. They have a democratic society in it's infancy

4. New Government with controlls in place

5. Extream foriegn investments

Technically:

1. we have been in a bottom for years

2. The base rose 40% since 2004 and the value has pegged around 1170

3. The impression has been that the value of the currency cannot possibly break to the upside

4. This is positive proof that the Dinar will increase in value.

5. The longer the base, the higher the break out and rise (Mark - up)

Stay on this bus or should I say (Rocket) because when it moves, it will be too late![/

I hope you are right about tomorrow but (Who really knows?) :)

• Upvote 5

OK... I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON, I THOUGHT I KNEW BUT NOW I'M COMPLETELY LOST...

1. WE WERE GIVEN LIKE 3 OR 4 DEADLINES FOR THIS WEEK ALONE, AND NOW ITS THE END OF WEDNESDAY AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WAS DONE... AM I RIGHT?

2. YES MALIKI WENT TO KUWAIT, BUT DETAILS OF THERE CONVERSATION ARE NOT KNOWN, JUST SEEMED LIKE THEY HAD A CIGAR, ATE BRUNCH AND TALKED ABOUT SOCCER FOR ALL WE KNOW...

3. THURSDAY IS THE IMPORTANT DATE TO MAKE SURE THE BUDGET IS DONE... WILL IT BE?? I READ THAT THE RV WILL HAPPEN SAME TIME AS THE BUDGET BEING APPROVED, BECAUSE A NEW RATE IS INCLUDED...

(I DONT KNOW)

4. MORE ARTICLES CAME OUT ABOUT THE GOV'T BEING COMPLETED... ALMOST COMPLETED... NOW PUSHED TO (NEXT WEEK) BEING MOST LIKELY SUNDAY. BUT THEN OUR BANKS ARE CLOSED MONDAY....

5. SO, IF NOTHING HAPPENS TOMORROW, WE WON'T SEE ANYTHING UNTIL TUESDAY... 5 DAYS........ SUCKS TO THINK ABOUT IT, BUT REMAINING HUMBLE.

6. TOMORROW I'M PRAYING WILL BE THE DAY.... I BELIEVE WE WILL KNOW FOR SURE OUR NEXT STEP

7. WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GCC MEETING? WHAT HAPPENED WITH WTO??

8. WE NEED TO HAVE A CORPORATE PRAYER AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, EVERYONE JUST PRAY WHEREVER YOU ARE...

I FEEL IN MY HEART WE ARE SO CLOSE, BUT WE NEED TO SPEAK IT AND BELIEVE...

9. MAY GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, AND ALL OF US WITH FAVOR, GRACE, AND FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH..

GO RV.

You should have been here the end of December Almost EVERYONE was convinced this was going to happen before 1/1/11

The UN went from having a meeting to discuss the Sanctions to a meeting to discuss releasing the Sanctions

1) UN released them from all sanctions except Kuwait

2) The Amir of Kuwait visited Iraq the 1st time in 30 years Almost EVERYONE was convinced it was to release them

3) The Goverment was seated Maliki just kept the 3 for awhile

4) Major contracts were to expire December 31st Almost EVERYONE was convinced that they would not let that happen

5) The IMF! Would step in and do this if they did not pull the trigger

Through all this the PUMPERS were PUMPING

The GET team with all their INTEL

Oakie with his $5.27 this Monday and his good old boy ( I stand by it )

Frankie Frankie Frankie

Boots on the ground breaker breaker good buddy bu?? Shi?

This time it is the same shell game

However I personally think were getting closer

We still need a Seated Goverment. SECURITY,DEFENCE,INTERIOR

We still need the Budget approved & Possibly the HCL done as well

Starting a new Democrocy takes time and these guys really know how to take time off.

And I think their is things going on behind the scene we wil never know about. Butt the Gurus will act like they do?

Look at it like Adam does,it will happen when it happens just be prepared and organized when it does!

GO RV / RI

FINALLY!

ALL MY OPINION, AND SOME QUESTIONS AS WELL... BUT I BELIEVE IN WHAT I SAID...

:huh: my honest opinion.

No. it will not RV Tomorrow.

Why? this is Iraq. doing something that would make sense when everything and everyone is point at wot the sensible course of action is...is just plain "non-sense" to the GOI.

i've come to think that when things are going on that makes NO absolute sense to you & I, and the rest of the world for that matter, thats when we'll see an RV. :huh:

• Upvote 1

huh.gif my honest opinion.

No. it will not RV Tomorrow.

Why? this is Iraq. doing something that would make sense when everything and everyone is point at wot the sensible course of action is...is just plain "non-sense" to the GOI.

i've come to think that when things are going on that makes NO absolute sense to you & I, and the rest of the world for that matter, thats when we'll see an RV. huh.gif

The last part of your post is the very reason that I think it could RV tomorrow or at any moment. You see IMHO we are now in that very period of time where things ARE going on that make absolutely no sense, thus IMO time to RV.

FAITHFUL DINAR INVESTORS... WE ALL NEED TO STOP READING THE OBAMAM FOLLOWERS OF LIES, DECEITS, CORRUPTION, PUMPERS, AND MOST OF ALL INCOMPETENT S-O-Bs REGARDING OUR INVESTMENT WITH THE DINARS. OUR INVESTMENT IS 100% REAL AND THAT'S WHY THESE IDIOTS ARE JEALOUS OF US BECAUSE WE HAVE INVESTMENTS THAT WE MAKE US HONEST "MILLIONAIRES". HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!! AND MOST OF ALL BE PATIENT WITH THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT THAT'S IN PLACE NOW... REMEMBER THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS RULED BY A DICTATOR FOR MORE THAN 4 DECADES, AND THEIR WAY OF GOVERNING IS VERY COMPLICATED NOT TO MENTION CHALLENGING. MOST OF US HAVE INVESTED FOR ALMOST A DECADE, THE AVERAGE IS PROBABLY 3-4 YEARS. BE PATIENT...BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! NO MORE YEAR(S), IT IS NOW WITHIN A MATTER OF MAKING ADJUSTMENTS AND FINE TUNING. GOD BLESS YOU MY FELLOW INVESTORS, GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND GOD BLESS THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THEIR HARD WORKING GOVERNMENT LEADERS. WHOOOOA... "RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"!

• Upvote 8

I personally don't know, rdb...but I always listen to the gurus. LOL

Here is one for you:

I’m going to keep this short because we have just received information the RV is ready for launch within the next 24 hrs. This does not mean you will be able to cashin tomorrow but most likely Monday or Tuesday. We are told M is possibly going to RV today/ tonight to avoid protestors distroying various cities and property in Iraq over the holy weekend. M also wants to demonstrate that they are moving quickly to meet the demands of showing respect towards the needs of the Iraqi people. Talk about taking it to the 11th hour, folks, this is where we truly are at this juncture of the RV.

I will not give a rate simply for the reason we cannot confirm it, although I’m very sure we will all be very pleased with the results. As far as I’m concerned, we don’t need anymore confusing information as this rollercoaster ride is coming to a complete stop within 24 hrs. Sit back and enjoy your day, the train is approaching the station. Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops! I look forward to seeing you in S.F. I will assure everyone by saying thank GOD this is over!

Blessings to all…

Donnie

------

It is from PD...but I always listen to PD people... :P

Edited by jola
  • Upvote 1