Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investment Advisor Says "Buy Dinar Now!"

Rangerjoe

Well Welcome Newbie :)

But I have to add IMO I think this is why Adam should have some type of rule for newbies starting threads.

I guess after reading the other thread where the word "deceived" is being thrown around so much I think post's like this are irresponsible because someone coming here for the first time might read this and buy dinar based on a post like this.

Yes....I know people should make informed decisions.

Lets face it not everyone does this and some people are easily deceived or led. Throw out the minus's if you must but I just hate the thought of someone potentially buying more dinar based on a post like this.

• Upvote 2

a newbie with 1 post--invested in dinar for 5 years---just now joined us ???

anybody smell a pumper ?

Really??? I've had my dinar since the beginning of 2004 and I'm guessin' you would also say I was a "newbie"...and a pumper...grow up and stop lookking at everything as the glass is half empty!! And really why the hell do think that "newbies" don't want to post anything......Buellar, buellar??? yup it's because of twerps like you. Many "newbies" have had their dinar longer then you have even known about this investment!! Geez

Edited by Retired Special Forces
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well I happen to believe this. Why? It happened to me too!

After my husband passed away I had to deal with the company that looked after his life insurance. They were more than insurance brokers, but also investment brokers, mostly funds geared to what a person is looking for in terms of risk and results. So, on one of the visits to my investment advisor I spoke with him about Dinar. He laughed. Thought there was no way what I was saying could actually happen. If it is too good to be true ... you know. And if it were so easy then everyone ... you know.

So, the next trip back I gave him, as a gift, the introduction pack containing one each of all the bills available as it comes from my dealer. I think it was worth sixty or eighty thousand dinar. He thought it was pretty paper. He didn't really believe it would be worth any more than that but was amazed that someone who thought it would be would just hand over that much.

Anyway, fast forward to about five months after I gave him the dinar. I hear from my neighbour who was at a party that was also attended by my investment person, that he was standing about with people around him, explaining about the dinar, and how it seemed impossible but he had done some research and lo and behold it really seemed like it was a way to make a significant profit. She remembers he said it would not appreciate as much as most dinar investors believed but that it would definitly be a worthwhile investment. Well for him it would be since he didn't have to buy his. Though, I suspect, since I also gave him the information about my dealer and how to purchase, he has most likely gone and done just that.

So, call the originator this post anything you want, you'll have to call me the same. I know it can happen because it happened to me. And I don't think anyone who really pays any attention to my posts will think I am pumping anything.

Thanks for reading all the way to the end.

smee2

About being a newbie ...

I was a newbie here a short while ago, joining last December. Prior to that I was a long time member of another forum. So although new here, that doesn't mean new in everything.

• Upvote 9

I purchased my dinar 6 years ago. I only joined this site recently as well. I actually didnt even know

these sites existed until recently, I was just going to rely on my brothers calling at 3 am with the

good news! But one of them opened their big mouth and told me about all these sites.

Now I AM ADDICTED!

I have deleted the link so many times and then go right back and add it again.

Every morning I tell myself this will be the day I kick this habit, by 10 am I have

fallen! I need to find a support group!!!

I said all that to say,

just because RangerJoe is knew, doesnt mean his story isn't true!

• Upvote 4

Just an FYI, my dinar dealer recently changed Banks to wire funds to and as a result could not locate my wire or a partner of mine's for several days. They said even though you might put the order # on the wire, it does not always come through on their end. That coupled with the senders name not matching the individual on the order forms name, as was both of our cases, can cause problems in locating the wire and delay overnighting the dinar. Just passing along.

I have been invested in Dinar for five plus years, and it is still sitting safely in my safe deposit box. I have been reading DV for some time now and decided to share an interesting experience, When I initially purchased my dinar 5 years ago I told my old boss about it. He was very neg. and basically said I was throwing my money away. My attitude was, and still is, I can spend that much in Vegas for a weekend, and come home with nothing, or I can skip Vegas for one weekend and, well you all know the rest. Last night he called me for the first time in 4 years and asked me if I still had my dinar? Apparently his investment advisor told him to go out an buy as much as he can, because this thing is getting ready to bust. My friend "Mike", told me this guy has purchased over $30,000 in dinar. I told Mike to use his common sense and not risk more than he can afford to lose. Nothing is certain except taxes and death! I have been tempted by the "Pumpers", to expand my dinar holdings, but have stuck to my guns and stayed with my initial investment, which if the RV takes place will make me very happy and comfortable for many years to come, if it doesn't happen, or comes in low, well, I don't remember much about my last trip to Vegas anyway. I believe the RV will happen, but who knows when and for how much? Obviously Mike's investment advisor is also a believer, and I hope for both of our sakes this all unfolds to our highest expectations. "Roll the Dice!" , "Go RV" How's that for a newbies first post?

Hehe.. you joined today.

Thanks for sharing your opinions RangerJoe. People forget they were once a newbie yet some feel the need to belittle someone else for sharing. I guess they feel freedom of speech is just their right and not yours. The ones that critisize are either fed up with all the bickering and jump on the band wagon or their pedestal is too high and they lack oxygen. What is even more pathetic is when these same bashers speak up they expect others to listen and give sensible feedback. I for one would like to say welcome and thanks again for sharing.

After my husband passed away I had to deal with the company that looked after his life insurance. They were more than insurance brokers, but also investment brokers, mostly funds geared to what a person is looking for in terms of risk and results. So, on one of the visits to my investment advisor I spoke with him about Dinar. He laughed. Thought there was no way what I was saying could actually happen. If it is too good to be true ... you know. And if it were so easy then everyone ... you know.

So, the next trip back I gave him, as a gift, the introduction pack containing one each of all the bills available as it comes from my dealer. I think it was worth sixty or eighty thousand dinar. He thought it was pretty paper. He didn't really believe it would be worth any more than that but was amazed that someone who thought it would be would just hand over that much.

Anyway, fast forward to about five months after I gave him the dinar. I hear from my neighbour who was at a party that was also attended by my investment person, that he was standing about with people around him, explaining about the dinar, and how it seemed impossible but he had done some research and lo and behold it really seemed like it was a way to make a significant profit. She remembers he said it would not appreciate as much as most dinar investors believed but that it would definitly be a worthwhile investment. Well for him it would be since he didn't have to buy his. Though, I suspect, since I also gave him the information about my dealer and how to purchase, he has most likely gone and done just that.

So, call the originator this post anything you want, you'll have to call me the same. I know it can happen because it happened to me. And I don't think anyone who really pays any attention to my posts will think I am pumping anything.

smee2

About being a newbie ...

I was a newbie here a short while ago, joining last December. Prior to that I was a long time member of another forum. So although new here, that doesn't mean new in everything.

BRAVO!!!

• Upvote 1

I purchased my dinar 6 years ago. I only joined this site recently as well. I actually didnt even know

these sites existed until recently, I was just going to rely on my brothers calling at 3 am with the

good news! But one of them opened their big mouth and told me about all these sites.

Now I AM ADDICTED!

I have deleted the link so many times and then go right back and add it again.

Every morning I tell myself this will be the day I kick this habit, by 10 am I have

fallen! I need to find a support group!!!

I said all that to say,

just because RangerJoe is knew, doesnt mean his story isn't true!

Honestly, my same exact story...I was just waiting for this guy that got me started in it to call me at like 3AM as well. Found out about these sites 2 months ago from another person I know that's heavily invested and would send me emails every day or two on stuff he'd find. Now I can't get enough of the damn site! I need to seriously block it completely from my computers during the week. Only have it for the weekends.

I'm a newbie too, I was sent a link to Dinar Trade in early Janauary 2011, by a friend of mine. I went to the website, and sent a reply to my friend asking her if she though if it was a worthwhile investment and if she was invested, and she responded yes to both questions. Since then I've been on this website almost every night, trying to contribute to the conversations where I can and I've noticed how people are being treated on here, and how they respond to someone's post. Its sad.... I've always believed that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Sometimes I find myself complaining about someone or not being nice, and I stop myself. Its just not good form... I think I've even been caught up in one thread on here and I apologize for that.

Matthew 12:36 (New Living Translation)

36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak.

I'm sure it will be for every word typed too.

God Bless You All

• Upvote 1

a newbie with 1 post--invested in dinar for 5 years---just now joined us ???

anybody smell a pumper ?

I bought my dinar in 2005. I just found this website last year and joined. I do not post much. When I

bought my dinar there was no one buying it back. It was a real risk and I was told it would take 5 to 10 years

to rv. I was surprised to see all the speculation from this site that had started in 2009. I remember when

I bought the dinar and felt the same way about spending the same amount in Vegas. I don't know why

you would think this person is a pumper. Maybe I don't know what a pumper is. I thought it was someone

who would make money off of encouraging you to buy immediately and would refer you to a place to buy

so they could make money off of the dinar you purchase. I enjoyed what he had to say.

• Upvote 1

smee2

About being a newbie ...

nice post. :lol: i still consider myself new to all this (newbie i guess) your one of the people when i see a post from you i read and know its for real. so once again nice post and thanks. :) some posts are just so hard to differ from pumper or legit..i can see where the bashers are kinda comin from on this i mean 1st post tellin us somethin we've heard a 100 times before and making it your only post..then again the legit side is mayb this is good intell and someone was just afraid of being bashed they they opened up a new acct just to share.either way i look at as thanks for the post and hope for the best..<<<<<<<GO RV>>>>>>>> and SOOOOON