Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investment Advisor Says "Buy Dinar Now!"

Rangerjoe

I have been invested in Dinar for five plus years, and it is still sitting safely in my safe deposit box. I have been reading DV for some time now and decided to share an interesting experience, When I initially purchased my dinar 5 years ago I told my old boss about it. He was very neg. and basically said I was throwing my money away. My attitude was, and still is, I can spend that much in Vegas for a weekend, and come home with nothing, or I can skip Vegas for one weekend and, well you all know the rest. Last night he called me for the first time in 4 years and asked me if I still had my dinar? Apparently his investment advisor told him to go out an buy as much as he can, because this thing is getting ready to bust. My friend "Mike", told me this guy has purchased over $30,000 in dinar. I told Mike to use his common sense and not risk more than he can afford to lose. Nothing is certain except taxes and death! I have been tempted by the "Pumpers", to expand my dinar holdings, but have stuck to my guns and stayed with my initial investment, which if the RV takes place will make me very happy and comfortable for many years to come, if it doesn't happen, or comes in low, well, I don't remember much about my last trip to Vegas anyway. I believe the RV will happen, but who knows when and for how much? Obviously Mike's investment advisor is also a believer, and I hope for both of our sakes this all unfolds to our highest expectations. "Roll the Dice!" , "Go RV" How's that for a newbies first post?

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 9

a newbie with 1 post--invested in dinar for 5 years---just now joined us ???

anybody smell a pumper ?

My status is also Newbie... And got my dinar WAY back in the day...

I Just haven't posted in a long while (heck, I think they moved Servers on us and I haven't posted at ALL in the new Environment).

Corwin

(I *hope* it's only 10 posts to leave Newbie status... :-D

• Upvote 9

My status is also Newbie... And got my dinar WAY back in the day...

I Just haven't posted in a long while (heck, I think they moved Servers on us and I haven't posted at ALL in the new Environment).

Corwin

(I *hope* it's only 10 posts to leave Newbie status... :-D

newbie is so overrated!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

• Upvote 2

Truthbesold,

I gave you a +1 for the "dancing bear" addition...

JUST BE PATIENT....we can't do anything yall until they decide to. SO no matter how much we hope and pray, Shabibi and Maliki will do what is best for Iraq (and their wallets).

Patience...a virtue no DV member truly has anymore.