Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq parliament adjourns till tomorrow;

Papster

Iraq parliament adjourns till tomorrow; Continues budget discussion

Alsumaria News / Baghdad Raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Wednesday, meeting the usual 32 to Thursday, while the source confirmed that the meeting saw the vote on the formation of an investigative committee to look into abuses of mobile phone companies and the continuing discussion of the federal budget for 2011, and requested the President of the Council of the leaders of political blocs to present candidates for membership Committee of Experts on the selection of members of supervisors High Commissioner for Human Rights.

A source in the Information Service of the Council of Representatives in an interview with “Alsumaria News”, “The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to adjourn the meeting normal Thirty-third, which was held today under the chairmanship of President of the Council Osama Najafi and the presence of 32 state procurators to tomorrow, Thursday,” noting that “the meeting has Council vote on the formation of an investigative committee to consider the abuses of mobile phone companies continue to discuss the federal budget for 2011. “

The source, who requested anonymity, that “the Council voted in principle to reject the first reading of the draft law amending the Law on Election of Vice-President of the Republic,” pointing out that “the Council continued to discuss the general federal budget for the year 2011.”

The source pointed out that the “Commission on Human Rights presented a report on the stages of its work on the formation of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and the formation of a selection committee the Board of Commissioners,” noting that “the Commission proposed to entrust to the start of operational procedures and legal aspects of the formation of a Committee of Experts and to submit the names of candidates to the House of Representatives to vote on them, The request of the President of the Council of the leaders of political blocs to present candidates for membership of the Committee of Experts on the selection of supervisors High Commissioner for Human Rights. “

Announced the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the first Monday, to postpone the regular session of the 33 to today, Wednesday, for lack of quorum after the presence of 134 deputies, while attributed the Iraqi List, a lack of quorum to trap the majority of the deputies of the political blocs on the issue of voting on the Vice President of the Republic.

And saw the parliamentary session of the 32 held, last Sunday, the withdrawal of a cluster state law because of disagreements about the vote on Vice-President of the Republic of the three, Adel Abdul Mahdi and Tariq al-Hashimi and Khudair Khuzaie, after approval by the Parliament to be a vote on the House individually, and the withdrawal of mass liberated and the Iraqi List, after a delay vote on the Vice President of the Republic.

Also witnessed the vote on the eight candidates for ministerial positions managed by proxy are the best of Allah Hassan Babiker from the Kurdistan Alliance for the post of Minister of Commerce, and Dakhil Qassim Hassoun from the Kurdistan Alliance for the post of Minister of State for Civil Society Affairs and the Attorney-Amer Khuzaie state law for the post of Minister of State for reconciliation, and another prayer Kasd for the rule of law for the post of Minister of State for Women’s Affairs, and the beauty of watermelon from the Iraqi List, for the post of Minister of State for Tribal Affairs, and just Mhodr for the National Coalition for the post of Minister of Municipalities, and thunder waterfall on the Iraqi minister of electricity, and Abdel-Saheb, Kahramanmaraş Jesus from the Kurdistan Alliance of the Ministry of State, also saw the meeting withdrawal of the block state law because of disagreements about the vote on Vice-President of the Republic of the three Adel Abdel Mahdi and Tareq al-Hashemi and Khudair Khuzaie after the approval of the presidency of parliament to be voted on individually House of Representatives, and the withdrawal of the free and the mass of the Iraqi List, after postponing the vote on Vice-President of the Republic.

He was President Jalal Talabani made on the seventh of February, the current request to the presidency of the parliament, to amend the law of the Vice-President of the Republic, and the development site to the Deputy fourth, to nominate a person Turkmen to the post, while presented three names to fill the posts of Vice-President of the Republic in accordance with the Law of the Vice-President, who voted him Parliament are Adel Abdul Mahdi for the National Alliance, and Tariq al-Hashemi for the Iraqi List, and Khudair Khuzaie for the National Alliance.

And got “Alsumaria News”, on the nineteenth of December last year, 2010, a copy of the draft law choose one or more Deputy President of the Republic voted by the Iraqi parliament, on the ninth of January, in its usual twenty, and provides project “The President selects his constitutional duties when he took one or more Vice President of the Republic put forward the nomination to parliament for approval by majority vote when quorum is achieved.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/17...-details-.html

Well I thought I read yesterday thy wasn't going to rest till thy passed the Budget.

I read that too. And I suppose none of us is surprised. These people do NOT know the meaning of commitment. How on earth do we expect them to accomplish anything? I just hope they can get around to the RV in our lifetimes. If not my heirs are going to be going through all this.

smee2

I wish they would act like the Dems did back in December of 2010! Passing everything they could before they were all kicked out! Ram it through, ram it through before our spending is cut! IMHO, this is the way the GOI needs to be acting right now! One would think they were against creating a middle class of Arabs in that country.

• Upvote 1

Hi almost everyone, Been a lurker for over a year. Today I am a little bit on the side of why post a negitve response just because you don't like it. Well with that being said one negative deserves another. For a very long time I have read and respected information from someone that has a ***** cat as thier icon. For a very long time this person was an additon to the solution. Now, for the last few weeks I have noticed a complete reversal. Everytime I read your post now it is sacastic and a downer. Stop it! The things you don't agree with or don't understand, because you are disappointed just like the rest of us are coming out on multiple post every day. Please just step back and understand, they are forming a new government and trying to figure out what a budget even means. The RV/RI will happen at some point in the future. It is an investment. I like to just let stuff unfold. Give them a break, but more importantly, we or maybe just me, don't need the obvious mentioned every hour. I'm I bashing you?Maybe, but please review your own post for the last month and see for yourself how you have changed. Become a part of the solution you once where or just keep it to yourself

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi almost everyone, Been a lurker for over a year. Today I am a little bit on the side of why post a negitve response just because you don't like it. Well with that being said one negative deserves another. For a very long time I have read and respected information from someone that has a ***** cat as thier icon. For a very long time this person was an additon to the solution. Now, for the last few weeks I have noticed a complete reversal. Everytime I read your post now it is sacastic and a downer. Stop it! The things you don't agree with or don't understand, because you are disappointed just like the rest of us are coming out on multiple post every day. Please just step back and understand, they are forming a new government and trying to figure out what a budget even means. The RV/RI will happen at some point in the future. It is an investment. I like to just let stuff unfold. Give them a break, but more importantly, we or maybe just me, don't need the obvious mentioned every hour. I'm I bashing you?Maybe, but please review your own post for the last month and see for yourself how you have changed. Become a part of the solution you once where or just keep it to yourself

Let's play nice today......we are all disappointed and confused by our little friends in Iraq, but let's not take it out on our fellow investors. We will all be happy in the end, and I know that most of us will probably never see or talk to each other again. Focus on our exciting future, and less on each other. JMO....Go RV!

Gotta sleep I guess. Maybe they need a few belly dancers in the house to keep em at it.

They don't like women.

I know that's what I read. This is turning into running in circles. lol. They all have death wishes. or they really are just that stupid.

To delay with all that oil in the ground is stupid