Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab Revolution and Western Decline

Slaydadea

More nonsense on how the West is to be blamed for everything. What did Obama have to do with Egypt's ruler? People want him to leave, so what do they do... they focus on Obama and America?? That's like me blaming the hippos in Africa every time I dont win the lottery...

Since when is it America's responsibility to govern/police the world? I know we do that (or try to), but is it now internationally EXPECTED of us and when we don't (we COULD, but it wouldn't be "politically correct" in this day and age), they shun us?

They lay blame that we have lost the grip of the world and are incapable of doing anything anymore... yet they can't even get a budget signed off for the year it's being created in!

More nonsense on how the West is to be blamed for everything. What did Obama have to do with Egypt's ruler? People want him to leave, so what do they do... they focus on Obama and America?? That's like me blaming the hippos in Africa every time I dont win the lottery...

Since when is it America's responsibility to govern/police the world? I know we do that (or try to), but is it now internationally EXPECTED of us and when we don't (we COULD, but it wouldn't be "politically correct" in this day and age), they shun us?

They lay blame that we have lost the grip of the world and are incapable of doing anything anymore... yet they can't even get a budget signed off for the year it's being created in!

You are absolutely correct, The US takes heat from everyone, but if we pulled back, they would howl more because their funds would be drying up. I say cut all foreign aid, tell the world we will trade with anyone and those that have ill intentions will get the working end of an ICBM. Would only have to do it once I believe.

You know... I'm a firm believer in the fact that the US CANNOT be a service only economy (we NEED manufacturing)... but maybe we could make our military the backbone to our service industry... charge countries for doing what they cant do. hmm....

• Upvote 1

You know... I'm a firm believer in the fact that the US CANNOT be a service only economy (we NEED manufacturing)... but maybe we could make our military the backbone to our service industry... charge countries for doing what they cant do. hmm....

Yes, If we focus on improving America. People would beg us to do business.

• Upvote 1