Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars becoming scarce?

kvndc

I just looked at the eZforex.com website for purchasing Iraqi Dinars (IQD), and found "that currency is not available". I find this interesting and disturbing, since I recently arranged for a purchase from them (Monday), and was told that there is a "delay" in filling my order! Now, as of today the IQD is not listed as an available currency for purchase from them. Has anyone else experienced difficulty in obtaining IQD lately, due to their "source" running out of stock?

• Upvote 1

I have purchased three orders from my bank since the end of the year, each purchase too at least two weeks to get dinars in hand. The first order came with crisp uncirculated bills, the other two orders came with used tattered bills, I don't know if this means anything but it doesn't seem like normal feign exchange policy to sell old tattered bills unless the supply is dwindling. just a thought. <_<

I just Called the phone number given when trying to buy Dinar from EzForex This currency is currently unavailable. For more information, contact 1-877-EZFOREX (393-6739). and spoke with Kim. She told me that they do not have it available today but should have it available after 2/22. Hope this helps, doesn't sound like it's not going to be available just not today.

• Upvote 1

I just looked at the eZforex.com website for purchasing Iraqi Dinars (IQD), and found "that currency is not available". I find this interesting and disturbing, since I recently arranged for a purchase from them (Monday), and was told that there is a "delay" in filling my order! Now, as of today the IQD is not listed as an available currency for purchase from them. Has anyone else experienced difficulty in obtaining IQD lately, due to their "source" running out of stock?

wierd i just had an order delivered today... that sux they were one of the cheapest online i found. hopefully this is good news :)

There is no shortage of dinar. Where you find it is not available, it is because the dealer, or bank, does not have it on hand. They all have to get it from somewhere else. And like the grocer who doesn't order enough milk when it is on sale and runs out, he has to wait till the truck arrives with more for you. Same with dinar. When they are sold out before they expected to they have to order more and wait. But there is no shortage of dinar.

smee2

I would like to think that when a bank or company does not have any dinars to sell means we are close to the RV. but I think it's just an inventory issue, thats just my opinion, I personally think there will always be plenty of IQD up until the RV.... But what do I know, just an opinion. I guess if more & more banks & dealers don't have IQD available then maybe we are on to something. We shall see...

I think the word "scarce" and "dinar" do not apply to each other. As long as they have the currency they will continue selling it and auctioning it, because after all, who is making the money so far - dealers and banks. It would be in their best interest to keep selling and not RV that way they can continue to make money and their GOI will continue screwing their people, much like the US Government does. The only difference is, people there will not stand for it and have an uprising just like Egypt.

Plenty of dinar on ebay. I bought some from a dealer in the M.E.

Came by FedEx, very quickly.

There is also a lot for sale from a man in Arizona. His prices are a little higher.

hello when you bought you dinar off e-bay do they ha\/e security strip and water mark? i wandered about that kind of buy?\