Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding the "lop" maybe u got it backwards???

captaint

,,,......I read somewhere that if there were in fact a "lop" which I pray there isn't,,,,,that it would be the removal of the three zero's from the .00087, and we would end up with .87 cents per dinar, which I would be pretty happy with compared with the other lop theoreys.

The value of money world wide is pretty much smoke and mirrors anyway, so anything is possible. Lets hope part of the r/v or r/i was initiated for the express purpose of creating great wealth here and in England or wherever......it's all been discussed here before.

???? HHHMMMMMMM

I would definately agree with the lopping the zero's from the rate. This would allow Iraq to get the lion's share of their dinar (my 1.75m included) back into their hands , just what their Minister of Finance has said they wanted to do. Then they could do a currency shift to another NID (which I was told by an international currency teller form the bank of Ireland in Orlando is a far fetched possibility) and RV that or let it float. They would burn too many bridges by lopping zero's off the larger currency they now have. They are on the threshold of being a major world player, I can't see them screwing the pooch with this also. BUT, we are dealing with Iraq, who hasn't exactly been known for taking the common sence approach......JMO

,,,......I read somewhere that if there were in fact a "lop" which I pray there isn't,,,,,that it would be the removal of the three zero's from the .00087, and we would end up with .87 cents per dinar, which I would be pretty happy with compared with the other lop theoreys.

The value of money world wide is pretty much smoke and mirrors anyway, so anything is possible. Lets hope part of the r/v or r/i was initiated for the express purpose of creating great wealth here and in England or wherever......it's all been discussed here before.

???? HHHMMMMMMM

And I thought you were going to say the opposite of a lop is a "pol":D

Actually your example is an RV