Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH OUT FOR CHASE BANK! My friend almost got shot & killed!!

Dinerry

Here's from my friend, Earl Harris:

"..Chase bank accused me of robbing them! They chased me into another bank screamed out loud that I had just robbed them. Everyone in the bank thought I was going to rob them next. "I was then tackled inside "wells fargo" by the bank security guard and and about 2 other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3P3P0DSE0A

After being let go and leaving that bank I was then chased down the road by "chase bank" employees 3 police cars then pulled me over threw me in the back of there police car. Chase bank lied and called the police claiming I had assualted them. Then they told the police they just said that to get them to arrest me and so they would arrive on scene faster.

"I could have been killed" and now i'm terrified of going into banks again in fear of my life.

The worst thing is the Chase bank manager who directed this whole thing never said sorry or even bothered calling me. I was humiliated infront of dozens of people and I want answers from Chase bank IMMEDIATELY!

They will not get away with this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3P3P0DSE0A

Please be supportive as this could happen to anyone of you.

God Bless! "

Edited by Dinerry
  • Upvote 2

OMG!! Earl Harris right? The Earl Harris in Arizona, yeah I know him, well I mean he lives near me, I can't believe this happened. Was it cause they saw a Flux of money hitting his Checking? hmmm.. ok I am going to read more...

this is what I found and yes the Picture is Clickable

chaseimage5.jpg

I can't Believe this. WOW!

• Upvote 2

Here's from my friend, Earl Harris:

"..Chase bank accused me of robbing them! They chased me into another bank screamed out loud that I had just robbed them. Everyone in the bank thought I was going to rob them next. "I was then tackled inside "wells fargo" by the bank security guard and and about 2 other people.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m3P3P0DSE0A

After being let go and leaving that bank I was then chased down the road by "chase bank" employees 3 police cars then pulled me over threw me in the back of there police car. Chase bank lied and called the police claiming I had assualted them. Then they told the police they just said that to get them to arrest me and so they would arrive on scene faster.

"I could have been killed" and now i'm terrified of going into banks again in fear of my life.

The worst thing is the Chase bank manager who directed this whole thing never said sorry or even bothered calling me. I was humiliated infront of dozens of people and I want answers from Chase bank IMMEDIATELY!

They will not get away with this!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m3P3P0DSE0A

Please be supportive as this could happen to anyone of you.

God Bless! "

Yes, ever since Washington mutual got bought out by CHASE they have went downhill. I have banked with WAMU and Chase for years and i finally had to close out my account cuz they were taking money from my account when i had protection on overdrawing and would say i overdrew when clearly I had protection so it would't let me. Their customer service is rude and good luck getting a CC so hard to get. Earl harris ive know for some years now. He is an honest person and would never do this kinda of stuff. I hope EArl sue the Sh** out of them because he def. could have gotten hurt especially in Arizona go get them earl good luck . Good post terry.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

The part that works my brain is whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! This should never have happened!!

Because, the girl counted the cash from your own personal checking account, by hand, and in front of the cameras. And my friend, Earl Harris walked out, as a regular customer.

Why????

.. why did she demand and want the money back?? It was his account, with withdrawal RECEIPT.

.. why did her boss tell the girl.. she would get fired if she didn't get the money back??

.. why did she bring a lot of bank associates with her outside the chase bank building??

.. why did she run into the second bank, where the very nice manager was. Thank God for him

for stopping the insane actions. And helping my friend get off from the bank floor, where 2 people had tackled him down. Ish!! But Thank God for the manager, realizing the truth. That Earl was innocent and very scared!

.. why did she want to charge him with FRAUDULENT charges??

.. why did she have NOOO common sense?

.. why did her and her group gather into a pickup truck? Dangerous vehicle.

.. why did that large group chase in the truck, one lone person who was only on foot, and not bearing any gun, nor any weapon, no weapon on your person, you were very vulnerable!!

.. why did she make a false police report, and try to coerce the police to come, per her request?

.. why did the group get paranoid, fearful, mis-judging?

I care for the justice and regaining the dignified rights, that the Chase manager and associates violently took FROM my friend!! VERY UNFAIR. VERY UNDIGNIFIED. Your life was in danger, the police were only doing their job!

Thank GOD that Police hate to use their weapons!!

Four cars, and probably 4 guns pointed at you, which you were searched and handcuffed, and interrogated in the back of the squad car, back seat, with steel screens separating you.

That was A SHOCKING EXPERIENCE!!

May innocent people never ever ever be judged so harshly, dispicably, or rudely.

I hope he continues to heal, and regains his rightful CIVIL RIGHTS and rewards.

• Upvote 1

OMG!!!!!!!! You poor man...we have dealt with Chase in our town for a few years...we are so sorry to hear what happened to you...We have an opportunity in Arizona to talk to you about, we hope to be able to help you...contact me at: dalebsales@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you and really hope to help you!! Good Luck!!