Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did you ever feel small?

I watched a few you tube videos a little while ago about the dinar.One had a guy from dinar banker standing in front of a big stack of dinar.If you could guess the amount you would win 100,000 dinar.There must have been over 100,billion dinar.Theres something aboutthat much money that seems unreal to me,thinking it could double,or even triple after the RV.There was an article about israelis buying dinar.I wonder what the world will be like after the RV.I need to keep things simple.It blows my mind how big this thing has gotten .Maybe it has always been big.And people just talking about these enormous amonts of cash.I've only been involved for about 5 months.Word started spreading around the jobsite I was on,so I bought in for 100,000.Many people have tried to tell me it was a scam.Others just dont want to be rich I guess.I happen to believe it.If I can survive the negativity I'd like to meet some of Y'all somewhere down the trail.I pray everyone here at dinar vets keeps a clear head.Over

• Upvote 1

I watched a few you tube videos a little while ago about the dinar.One had a guy from dinar banker standing in front of a big stack of dinar.If you could guess the amount you would win 100,000 dinar.There must have been over 100,billion dinar.Theres something aboutthat much money that seems unreal to me,thinking it could double,or even triple after the RV.There was an article about israelis buying dinar.I wonder what the world will be like after the RV.I need to keep things simple.It blows my mind how big this thing has gotten .Maybe it has always been big.And people just talking about these enormous amonts of cash.I've only been involved for about 5 months.Word started spreading around the jobsite I was on,so I bought in for 100,000.Many people have tried to tell me it was a scam.Others just dont want to be rich I guess.I happen to believe it.If I can survive the negativity I'd like to meet some of Y'all somewhere down the trail.I pray everyone here at dinar vets keeps a clear head.Over

It sounds to be as if some of you are getting discouraged and trying any means whatever to get your money out or to make a few cents in the meantime. I can't say that I don't blame you, I know some people in the same situation. I am glad that you got your money back, you must have been glad that there were no losses to you.God Bless.

What's the difference between a million, a billion, a trillion?

A million seconds is 12 days.

A billion seconds is 31 years.

A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A million minutes ago was – 1 year, 329 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes ago.

A billion minutes ago was just after the time of Christ.

A million hours ago was in 1885.

A billion hours ago man had not yet walked on earth.

A million dollars ago was five (5) seconds ago at the U.S. Treasury.

A billion dollars ago was late yesterday afternoon at the U.S. Treasury.

[Note: this was pre-Obama]

A trillion dollars is so large a number that only politicians

can use the term in conversation... probably because they

seldom think about what they are really saying. I've read that

mathematicians do not even use the term trillion!

Here is some perspective on TRILLION:

Trillion = 1,000,000,000,000.

The country has not existed for a trillion seconds.

Western civilization has not been around a trillion seconds.

One trillion seconds ago – 31,688 years – Neanderthals stalked the plains of Europe.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

US would never allow it's people to purchase dinars, and then let it fail.

It will happen, in their time. Sounds close.

Stay positive,

Imagine you didnt know or hear about this oppertunity.

Count your blessings.

What? What kind of nonsense is this? People make investments all the time that fail. The US "allowing" it has absolutely nothing to do with it. The US "allowed" people to invest with Bernie Madoff. The US "allowed" people to invest in Enron. Yet they both failed spetatcularly. I don't want to rain on your parade but that's a pretty silly reason to use for investing in the dinar. The US should allow people to invest in anything they want, regardless of the prospects of success or failure. It's called freedom. The US "allowing" it will have no bearing on whether it succeeds or fails. If the dinar does not RV as everyone expects, it will not be the fault of the US because they "allowed" it.

• Upvote 1

It will happen, in their time. Sounds close.

Stay positive,

Imagine you didnt know or hear about this oppertunity.

Count your blessings.

????

I think that as far as U.S. law is concerned, you can purchase any currency you want except for Cuba, and maybe N Korea and Iran.

To think that means we are going to be millionaires is a bit of a stretch.

Every bit of this "RV" thing is pure speculation at best. At worst...

• Upvote 1

Having an opinion like that can get you in a lot of trouble.

I promise I am not trying to be mean but really don't depend on the government to protect us from anything.

They had ample warning about Madoff and looks what happened.

Just be careful and look out for yourself. :)