Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor

fortytwo

I am hesitant to post this because I know if I were you I would call me a "pumper" (I am a dish network installer btw, not a g.e.t. team clown or anything) but..... you ready for this? (remember i know how ridiculous this sounds being part of this for about 6 months now and reading this and dd 10 times an hour).. but here we go... uuuuhhhhh... My cousins wife's dad works at a jail in central ohio. A lady that he works with at that jail has a daughter that works at chase bank. They (the bank employees) were told to buy dinar today.. (supposedly). Be gentle, I am a fragile person that takes your insults personally :P

Ohhh your funny, Lets hope so. Thanks. I give you +1 for bravery.

• Upvote 3

Ya I know you were wanting to be COMPLETLY truthful , but Ya i would have left out the part about the Prison.

Still, GOOD to hear fresh information , now matter how far removed it is.

Lets all hope this one is the REAL one.

We dont want people calling you OKIE(sorry couldnt resist, no offense OKIE)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am hesitant to post this because I know if I were you I would call me a "pumper" (I am a dish network installer btw, not a g.e.t. team clown or anything) but..... you ready for this? (remember i know how ridiculous this sounds being part of this for about 6 months now and reading this and dd 10 times an hour).. but here we go... uuuuhhhhh... My cousins wife's dad works at a jail in central ohio. A lady that he works with at that jail has a daughter that works at chase bank. They (the bank employees) were told to buy dinar today.. (supposedly). Be gentle, I am a fragile person that takes your insults personally :P

Well, your info. couldn't be any worse than what we have heard....no bashing here from me. +1 for your bravery from me. Hope you're right!! :unsure:

I would have probably lied and just said "a daughter of a lady I work with is an employee at chase bank" and told her mom to buy dinar.

I still believe you, but the entire relationship you spit out is a mouthful

Well, you saying that you would purposely lie tells a lot about any rumor u would post... IJS <_<

• Upvote 1

This is my first reply/post on this site, I have been lurking for the past 2 months and just reading alot of old posts to bring myself as up to speed as possible. I have no intel, no connections and by no means am I an expert on world economics etc... That being said i would think that if this rumor were true, would it not bring on legal actions against Chase bank and its management for insider info?

• Upvote 1

Just wondering why the Bank would tell its employees to go buy Dinar now, when they would all quit after RV, then have no one to work at the Bank. Just saying unwise business decision!!

that is a very good point... I am telling dish to suck one if the rv hits baby!! BTW, my cousins aforementioned father in law is investigating this further, i will post if he finds out anything else. (oh, and one more thing, all of this information has been given to me by my cousin, user name "0331", who is too chicken **** to post it..)

Edited by fortytwo
  • Upvote 2

that is a very good point... I am telling dish to suck one if the rv hits baby!! BTW, my cousins aforementioned father in law is investigating this further, i will post if he finds anything further. (btw all of this information has been given to me by my cousin, user name "0331", who is too chicken **** to post it..)

I give a +1 for willingness to be the fall guy for your cousin. 0331 - where are you???? :D

Thanks for the post :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think your rumour has more relevance has you are a dish network installer and not what I thought I first read, a dishwasher.tongue.gif

Oh Dinarsaurus.... you are in so much better shape than I am...... I finally realized that all the people who I thought were crazy for politically endorsing RuPaul... were actually talking about a guy named Ron Paul.....

Guess I got to get out more into the sunshine :D:D:D

• Upvote 2