Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looking for private charter service ( dinar holders only) group from Texas seeking general aviation chater

Hat-2-Pan

Well fellas not exactly what I was hoping to find, BTW phone books are nothing more that glorified door stops now for most folks, we would like to hook up with some one with access to private aircraft that is DINAR SAVY and discuss air transportation arrangements

I am near San Antonio, would like to get in on this. Let me know. Brother in law is private pilot with own aircraft.

Blue sounds like we may need to talk, I am in Spring Tx. near Hooks airport, lets talk!!!

go talk to the guys at tomball jet center at david wanye hooks airport...if they can't help they will point you in the right direction

Thanks Jet, I know some of those guys already, looking for some one in the DINAR as in possibly to consider negotiation with Dinar post R/V

THANK YOU AGAIN JET!!!

I am in Waco and am a Pilot in training.

However Biz jets (buffetts company) leases private jets.

I would be interested also in talking with the group to arrange air travel.

Please reply back

Thanks

path1 thanks for your reply, I have people wanting to fly out of Hooks in Spring, and Arlington to Nashville! Would like to discuss all possibilities.

Pleas gentlemen, I hope you took a second to look at the title of the post (dinar holders only) I wish to secure private jet service from Texas to Tennessee with a like minded / Dinar holder,

I thank you all for the awesome response!!!

GO TO: ICONJET.COM (OWNED BY MY SON) ...LUXURY FLIGHT SEATS ABOUT 32 PASSENGERS.

GO TO: ICONJET.COM (OWNED BY MY SON) ...LUXURY FLIGHT SEATS ABOUT 32 PASSENGERS.

Thank you cknbreck, we need TTBP or SLLJ aircraft to seat less than 10, thanks so much for trying to help! Thank you all for the help here @ D/V !!!

I need small jet or K/Q Air round trip, (dinar holder)

Well fellas not exactly what I was hoping to find, BTW phone books are nothing more that glorified door stops now for most folks, we would like to hook up with some one with access to private aircraft that is DINAR SAVY and discuss air transportation arrangements

This may help. I have used them in the past privately and they are easy to deal with.

Jason Bannerman JET CARD SALESDIRECTOR

FLEXJET T 202.756.5026

C 202.431.6691

jason.bannerman@flexjet.com

www.flexjet.com