Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federal Reserve Corporation In Default Today

djhemp

Hi guys,

FWIW This post is from our CMKX board and the board it was originally posted on is a private board with members including plaintiffs and the attorney in the CMKX 3.87 trillion dollar lawsuit amongst other "insiders". I do not have access to that board but this post was reposted on http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=mofo&thread=8235&page=18#115018

It mentions the Dinar again being what needs to happen first for us. Hopefully this is the week! So tired of it all but when it happens I'll be a happy man as I'm invested in both now :)

At least we know the NYSE news today is real! I'm hoping that is the start of the ball and it's rolling now and can't stop.

Re: Other gossip, etc. 2/14/11->

« Reply #117 Today at 5:33pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the update I promised I would write:

I have been informed the Federal Reserve Corporation would go into default as of 15th of February (today). Furthermore a Banking Announcement is expected this Thursday.

The Dinar Revaluation has to take place before everything else can take place. The Dinar Revaluation has so far been held back by Federal Reserve bankers. With the default it is hoped they stripped of power. At that point the Prosperity Programs will be executed first, followed by the rest of the World Global Settlements. CMKX payments go forth immediately after that. At that point the precious metal backed currency will be announced followed with the official announcements for everything.

Even though we should have been completely disconnected from the World Global Settlements, certain thorns in our sides make it extremely difficult to move away from it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The general message comes across as positive, although it is not optimal. I believe that a more careful analysis is in order.

- We have been informed this week that Cottrell is only a phone call away from accessing his funds. The same was the case a month ago.

- We have been informed that Level 1 is completely funded and that Level 2 is being completed, followed in quick succession by Level 3. The same was the case a year ago.

- We have been informed that the Federal Reserve Corporation is in default today. Two months ago we were also informed that that would happen then. I believe 737man's statements are more accurate. He states that the Federal Reserve will likely continue their IOU game which should keep them afloat for a few more months.

On one hand it thus appears we are very close, but on the other hand we already were here long ago. Undoubtedly a question that many have on their mind is whether we truly are moving forward. It is quintessential to discern the various information streams before we are even able to remotely define the accuracy of that very information.

According to some information it could happen every week, because we are that close. Information provided by other sources already indicated mid January that it would not happen before March. Interesting that information provided by apparent high quality sources can differ so much, not? In order to realize why such contrasts exist we must understand which factions are spreading that information. Mid January I was in contact with a person who had two decades of experience with the World Global Settlements. This person knew certain trustees, paymasters and original contract holders personally. Contacts of this person talked to the highest government officials on a regular basis, such as Biden and Obama. This person had witnessed everything already and explained various techniques used by the opposing factions to delay settlements nearly indefinitely. One such technique involved 'the funding of the payments' by 'Treasury bills' and the likes. We have witnessed that personally. It was a delay tactic, known by the truly experienced, but it did cost us an extra month. Numerous other tactics have been employed that have cost us way too much time. Money has no value unless one has access to it. Some trustees have been told for twenty years that every week it is going to be THE week. They are getting tired of it and rightfully so. The government (or better said: those who control the government) spreads the lies. They say one thing and do the other. This is the sole reason why we are almost hearing every week that it can happen. The highest government officials themselves say so and thus appears to come from 'reputable' sources. The same person said that it was impossible to deal with the government. Deals could be made with the mafia, but not the government. It was that bad according to this person. Information that it can happen every week can thus only originate from the government or better said Bush and Associates (believe it or not). It is best to ignore it. These people say one thing and do the other. They are the true architects of the emotional roller coaster rides. Their information is often carried along by people work on the WGS who believe the words of the government's snake tongues.

The second information stream comes from certain trustees and paymasters. They receive longer time frames and have more tangible events behind it. The size of the World Global Settlements make it impossible to all complete it in a mere day when everything goes alright. There are too many complications. It is too complicated. It cannot happen in such a short time frame as the first mentioned group would like us to believe.

There is also a third group which happens to believe that nothing will happen until the greatest criminals have been horizontalized. This group could very well be accurate.

Corruption is everywhere. Many key players have been compromised. 'A white glove conceals a dirty hand'. Many self styled 'White Hats' are Grey Hats or to put it bluntly: opportunists. If they have morals, those morals can be found in the trash bin. One moment they help you, the next moment they stab you in the back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To WGS operators:

Frankly I am disappointed in certain people working on the WGS (not referring to all the far too easily corrupted people). You seriously overestimate yourself and underestimate our not appreciated, but nevertheless formidable opponents.

What were you thinking when you thought you could change the system by handing over evidence of corruption of most high ranking government officials to two major media outlets? (Acca made a reference to this at that time. Believe it or not) Most people know the media is entirely in the hands of a few people. Of course the media would not undertake action based upon the evidence.

Now we have this: http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Do you honestly expect this website to be the cause of earth shattering changes? Do you honestly expect talking to bought and paid government officials to change anything? The independent and unregulated Council of Foreign Relations is the 'company' that provides 'the government' after every election. Kerry from Project Camelot and others disagree:

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option....2772&Itemid=147

It is a nice website, but when we take in ALL information I can only state that we expect something better from you. Why? Because we know you can do better than that.

It is time to stop with all this nonsense and use ALL POWER available to you. There is so much untapped potential still available.

You have hundreds of thousands people at your service to make the impossible possible. It would not cost you anything. You completely ignore that form of power that is apparently completely unknown to you. Yes, you are good at intel, but it is time to objectively not only look at your strengths, but also at your weaknesses and work on them. The people can accomplish a lot as is shown in Tunisia and Egypt. Haiti's slaves even destroyed Europe's elite armies in their quest for freedom. Information can be the spark that ignites the fire. Unexpected things can happen if you are open to them. You have the Hammer. All that is needed is a Hand to direct that Hammer and give shape to the World.

So the question is simple: Where is your General? Where is our General? After all these years we are still around. After all these years we are still active. After all these years we are still fighting. A formidable network could be built up that could truly change things if only you would decide to use it.

Only Grey and Black Hats would continue operating the way they have done in the past. Are you better than that?

Like I said: Unexpected things can happen if you are open to them.

New times require new methods. A true conditioning of the atmospheres is felt everywhere.

http://millionaires.proboards.com/index.....ad=37491&page=6

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I recently purchased dinar and I have had CMKM(X) shares for over 10 years now. Even I cannot believe this one. How can the federal deserve be in default? They were stretching it when they went after the SEC for conducting a sting operation (on naked shorting) :blink: at the expense of CMKM shareholders. But come on the federal reserve?

• Upvote 2

I recently purchased dinar and I have had CMKM(X) shares for over 10 years now. Even I cannot believe this one. How can the federal deserve be in default? They were stretching it when they went after the SEC for conducting a sting operation (on naked shorting) :blink: at the expense of CMKM shareholders. But come on the federal reserve?

if the federal reserve was in default--it would be all over the internet--major headlines---bogus story---imho

• Upvote 1

Before you get excited and slit your wrists, this site is a blog. Click through and read it. See below - RE: Rumor discussion blah blah and other gossip. It is Okie turned into Peggy again. What a crock.

Geeez, i hope no one kicked the dog over this crap! DID ANYONE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT BELIEVING IT? Of course it is not on CNN, it is not news. IT IS A BLOG....If the FR was in default, it be such major news that nothing else would be on the news.

Re: ***Rumor Discussion Thread***

« Reply #264 Today at 8:34pm »

Re: Other gossip, etc. 2/14/11->

« Reply #117 Today at 5:33pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the update I promised I would write:

I have been informed the Federal Reserve Corporation would go into default as of 15th of February (today). Furthermore a Banking Announcement is expected this Thursday.

The Dinar Revaluation has to take place before everything else can take place. The Dinar Revaluation has so far been held back by Federal Reserve bankers. With the default it is hoped they stripped of power. At that point the Prosperity Programs will be executed first, followed by the rest of the World Global Settlements. CMKX payments go forth immediately after that. At that point the precious metal backed currency will be announced followed with the official announcements for everything.

Even though we should have been completely disconnected from the World Global Settlements, certain thorns in our sides make it extremely difficult to move away from it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post, I've read through the one link that worked and found these facts alarming; because they relate or coincide with other info (conspiracy theories) that we hear about.

Remember Cass Sunstein wants to ban such theories like this even if they are true:

Sunstein: "We suggest a distinctive tactic for breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories: cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of believers by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity."

Read more about Cass Sunstein's agenda in "Shut Up, America!: The End of Free Speech"

Sunstein said government agents "might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."

Sunstein defined a conspiracy theory as "an effort to explain some event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role."

Some "conspiracy theories" recommended for ban by Sunstein include:

* "The theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud."

* "The view that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy."

* "The 1996 crash of TWA flight 800 was caused by a U.S. military missile."

* "The Trilateral Commission is responsible for important movements of the international economy."

* "That Martin Luther King Jr. was killed by federal agents."

* "The moon landing was staged and never actually occurred."

Sunstein allowed that "some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be true."

He continued: "The Watergate hotel room used by Democratic National Committee was, in fact, bugged by Republican officials, operating at the behest of the White House. In the 1950s, the CIA did, in fact, administer LSD and related drugs under Project MKULTRA, in an effort to investigate the possibility of 'mind control.'”

Read more: Top Obama czar: Infiltrate all 'conspiracy theorists' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=121884#ixzz1E933nAMQ[/size][/size]

I posted this for all of you quick to discredit a theory with some fact that could be put out by Cass Sunstein. But what if this is true?

Now READ THIS and think what if it's all true? http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Since our last report one week ago, which continued to reveal incriminating information of fraud, corruption, theft, bribery , tax evasion... etc. by Obama, the Bush and Clinton families, and associates supplied directly to each Supreme Court Justice of the United States, several things have happened. We have included another letter, again delivered to each Supreme Court Justice this past week that included further updated information to the Court and Congress. It must be understood, if the Supreme Court does take the appropriate actions, the information supplied to the Court will at the very least, make each Supreme Court Justice aware and liable to the American People for the information they were supplied. Here is a bullet point of this week’s events.

* Our White Hat report #10 posted on February 7th, 2011 went global in only a matter of hours.

* President Obama, the Bush family and other government officials continued to move funds out of the Vatican Bank. The funds have moved to London and Asia. We are continuing to monitor every move made by the cabal.

* The Supreme Court has still failed to act on the information supplied. We continue to be informed that they want to postpone any action, hoping settlements will be paid and the situation will go away so they will not have to fulfill their responsibility to the American people.

* Speaker of the House John Boehner has refused to denounce Obama detractors on the Birther issue.

* The Falcone letter Dated February 8th was delivered to each Supreme Court Justice. Click on the link below or see the third letter located right hand side of this site.

* Part of Congress has started to collect information preparing for an investigation. We need them to move faster. If they were to invite us to participate, the case would be closed. How about it Congressman Issa?

* As a result of the continual exposure to the world of his criminal activities by mid-week, intelligence reported that Bush Sr. verbally indicated to release the funds for Wednesday and Thursday distribution (See bullet point below in reference to Bush Jr.) By mid week the world banking system moved more funds, started to prepare to repay investors funds including Falcone, and complete the promised Global Settlements. A deal was communicated to appropriate parties that everything would be completed by the end of business day Friday 11th.

* Intelligence reported Friday 3:00pm that Obama stopped the distributions. In addition to Obama, Bush Jr. also took actions to stop the distribution. It was reported that Obama was 90% and Bush Jr. was 10% responsible for stopping the payment of investor’s funds and the Global settlements. Once Obama was informed that Bush Sr gave his ok for the release of payment, Obama stepped in and stopped everything. The prevention of investor’s repayment or Global Settlements is being accomplished through the US Treasury Department. As indicated in our last report, Timothy Geithner has also taken funds along with other officials. The US treasury is illegally assisting in preventing the distribution of these funds. Remember, Obama was bribed $2,000,000,000 dollars for his cooperation.

* It was also discovered mid-week that there was an attempt to steal, in part, some of Wanta's funds that were already positioned for distribution. Fortunately, this theft and activity was prevented. We are watching and monitoring all these accounts.

We have waited through Saturday to see if any further activity was going to take place in reference to any investor repayment and Global Settlements, but nothing is scheduled for early week as of noon Sunday, February 13th.

It is important that the world understands who Obama really is. What is the real truth about Obama? All his activities must be investigated. Obama needs to explain to Congress his vast personal accumulation of funds recently moved from both the Vatican Bank and Bank Santander, as he and the Bush family seek to avoid detection and exposure.

We have submitted for your review two (2) letters dated January 19, 2011 and January 21, 2011, you may view the original document supplied to us located on the right hand side of this site.

As stated in the January 21 letter, the following is a partial chart of Government Officials sent to the Supreme Court that have benefited in the blocking of Falcone's Funds.

President Obama

Vatican Bank

$1,000,000,000

President Obama

Bank of Santander

$1,000,000,000

Vice President Joseph Biden

Vatican Bank

$100 Million

Tim Geithner

Vatican Bank

$700 Million

George Bush, Sr.

Vatican Bank

$700 Million

George Bush, Jr.

Vatican Bank

$200 Million

Alan Greenspan

Vatican Bank

$500 Million

Mitt Romney

Vatican Bank

$400 Million

Michael Herzog

Vatican Bank

$500 Million

Bill & Hillarious Clinton

Vatican Bank

$400 Million

Paul Guennette (associate of Bush, Sr.)

Vatican Bank

$700 Million

Note 1: The chart of stolen funds supplied to the Supreme Court focused mainly on the Vatican Bank. We listed the account data exactly as it was delivered to the Supreme Court. Why are all these corrupt Politicians using the Vatican Bank?

Note 2: As we have reported previously, we have tracked several other large bank accounts around the world associated with the above conspirators.

Note 3: As noted in letter #2 above, there is a list of several other government officials who have received illegal payments that are deposited at the Vatican Bank.

Note 4: Since the delivery of this information to the Supreme Court, several of the above conspirators have been moving their funds out of the Vatican Bank. The detail of each action is continually monitored and further proves their guilt.

This is the first time we have received information to report the amount of two billion ($2,000,000,000) dollars that President Obama has been paid for cooperating in preventing the distribution of the financial settlements. This is the most critical information we have reported to date in reference to Obama and adds significantly to the investigative authority of the Supreme Court’s decision in reference to his citizenship issue. Here is our understanding of the facts:

* The Supreme Court has already heard arguments and continues to deliberate privately on making a final ruling on Obama's Birth Certificate issue.

* The Court has also received evidence that Obama has been blackmailed using a certified copy of his original Kenya Birth Certificate and paid money for his cooperation in preventing financial settlements.

* Obama's Birth Certificate issue, bribery of the same by George Bush, Sr. and money received is all interwoven. The Court has the responsibility to investigate and address all these issues, before they can make a legitimate decision.

As previously reported, we understand the Supreme Court trying to make a national security issue of Obama's citizenship, considering to postpone this issue two years in the future, or even rule in favor of Obama, but we cannot accept the fact that the highest government officials have stolen funds from American citizens and then bribed other government Officials to look the other way. The actions of these officials are treasonous and criminal at the very least. The Court should immediately demand the resignation of Obama and other listed government officials, with subsequent investigations taking place. No other option exists. If the Supreme Court ignores their Constitutional duty to investigate, then we can only conclude that some of the Justices may be involved with the above conspirators. The Supreme Court Justices must know that once they are appointed, “We the People” demand that they look beyond any political party and do their job in upholding the Constitution of the United States of America. The truth will always surface out and we will hold anyone, even the highest government officials including the Supreme Court, accountable for their activities of corruption and treason.

WE DEMAND AN IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION BE TAKEN AGAINST THESE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.

If President Obama has any shred of honor and respect for “We the People” of America, the Founding Fathers, every American soldier past and present, and the Constitution of the United States, he will lead by example: resign, come clean and correct his cooperation in fraud, and finally take his own advice and leave a legacy behind in which America is able to recover from its lowest point in its history. http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2011/02/white-hat-report-10-february-7-2011.html

It is important that the world understands who Obama really is. What is the real truth about Obama? All his activities must be investigated. Obama needs to explain to Congress his vast personal accumulation of funds recently moved from both the Vatican Bank and Bank Santander, as he and the Bush family seek to avoid detection and exposure.

Obama had close ties with the Giannoulias family commencing when he first began his political career as an Illinois State Senator. Obama and Alexi Giannoulias met in the late 90’s at the East Bank Club in Chicago. Giannoulias expanded his roles within the Broadway Bank, which Obama selected to keep most of his Senatorial campaign funds. In April 2010, Federal regulators shut down the Broadway Bank. Congressman Darrell Issa has hinted at the possibility of the need to investigate the missing hundreds of millions from the Broadway Bank and its outreach into the White House.

When?

Obama was further cross involved with Tony Rezko, a Syrian born felon convicted of fraud and bribery, clearly well suited for Washington. Rezko helped fund and ran Obama's campaign in 1995. Rezko helped facilitate the purchase of Obama’s home in Kentwood for $1.65m, against which he was availed of a significant discount on the mortgage. Chicago rules?

The Obama and Jarrett relationship and conduct with the former Governor Rod Blagojevich has been well publicized. Valerie Jarrett was part of the manipulative Chicago (insiders?)set, being well-schooled in the Windy City rules and practices, hence, brought in as a White House enforcer. She affects almost complete authoritarian control now on White House policies and affairs of state, unelected and with her own often mercurial agendas.

We can also confirm that in addition to all the information others have supplied to the Supreme Court, each Supreme Court Justice has viewed a You Tube video by Wayne Madsen, a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FIptCAkrcc

We only report the fact that each Supreme Court Justice received copies of this video. Intelligence has also reported that Obama is worried and is doing everything possible to shut down this video. We have no further comment, and leave it to the video’s producer to support his claims.

Every form of media restraint is exercised in reference to the Truth. Truth is suppressed. The media is bought, purchased, intimidated and scared to report the truth or take an opposite position to the Administration. We must all do whatever we can to pass these truths on.

We now have an acting President, an illegal immigrant, who carried a Foreign Student Visa, and acquired his own American passport by a false declaration. There is only proof of his ineligibility to serve as the US President by Law. The fraudulent vetting and security to validate his citizenship has been alarming. Bush Sr. has lost no opportunity to enforce his will for Obama to acquiesce to Bush family demands, against which Obama now is visibly enriching himself conspiring with the Bush’s and the collective associates, using his Chicago rules to silence dissent, and maximize the asset stripping of the country. Indeed, this low caliber Manchurian Candidate was well selected and groomed for just that purpose.

Congress must speed up and announce a wide and sweeping corruption inquiry, which can cross encompass the Bush, Clinton and Obama regimes, and request a global search for all such illegal proceeds of crime stolen under their stewardship in office. Congress must demand an answer from the Supreme Court relating to the clear judgment on this illegal fraudster. Let the Political establishment effect the solution based on the rule of law.

Look at the groundswell of opinion and views of so many of our readers. The White Hats reports have now recorded logs from multiple tracking sites, and will soon be in the millions. Truth is on the march here and will only gain momentum. Congressional Freshmen are following us for Leadership. World Leaders are recorded as tracking us with each release. Truth will not be suppressed.

Why is Obama still ordering the Settlements to be withheld? How much money in addition to the $2,000,000,000 dollars has he personally now accrued from his own questionable conduct, abuse of office as a fraudulent illegal immigrant who has evaded the vetting system checks and made fools of the Democratic Party? Who will start a global investigation of his banking, his wife and family? Why has he not acted on Biden having been told by parties of substance that Biden has been bribed and witnesses attest to it? Biden is dirty.

The sheer scale of crimes perpetrated by this stagger credibility that so much has been suppressed. So many deaths, drug money laundering, bribery and corruption, it’s off the Richter scale. But all open to investigation. For America to go forward now, it has to deal with and heal its past.

Congressman Issa, you promised so much.

Watch this video for those that don't like to read;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FIptCAkrcc