Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While waiting on the dinar I am starting a new BUSINESS

Real Estate is the place to be right now if you want to be in front the curve when it turns. I specialize in finding deals for investors here in Myrtle Beach and believe me they are here. There are more cash sales here than I have ever seen.

If your looking to get a great return then hit me up and we can chat about a plan. Most recently, I am locking up deals for my investors at 30-40% average below fair market value, i just play the middle man. If You have the cash with not much time to find the deals, I do all the work finding the good deals for you!!

Want to fix and flip? I will find the deals, do all the repairs and pay back over 10% on return.. Some cases I will split the proffit right down the middle. Flips are averaging a 30-45 days and normally and $20,000 proffit. This is the best time and I dare any one to argue that point.. Hopefully the dinar RV soon because I will undoubtedly be a millionare with real estate in less than 5 years.. Let me know if you want to partner!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Commodities Trading System

This system is focused on trading Oil, Gold, Dow, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD. It was created by a man who has been trading for over 15 years and is considered to be one of the top 5% traders in the world. This is more of a "hybrid" trading system as it is not completely automated but it is definitely not manual trading either.

Due to the fact that we trade off of the 4 Hour and Daily charts we normally place only a few trades per week and they last anywhere from a few hours up to a week or so. This is definitely not swing trading or "day trading."

How This System Works: I check the charts every 4 hours or so and once I see a "buy arrow signal" or a "sell arrow signal" then I open the trade at the start of the next candle. Each commodity or currency pair has its own particular parameters we must follow in order to ensure a successful trade. The first rule is we don't trade"oversized" candles, each commodity and currency pair has a guide that we follow. Second, each commodity or currency pair has a certain stop loss and profit stop that we use in order to minimize risk and to ensure profits.

As you can see from my "Account History" below, I am already up 20% in the first half of November. Keep in mind this is a "demo account" that I have been using but everything is exactly the same as it would be if it was live trading. The only difference would be the psychological aspect of trading real money, however,this does not concern me because all that I need to do is follow this system exactly as explained and the results will follow.

It's well known that over 90% of traders fail. There are many reasons for this but the main one (apart from ineptitude) is the common practice of trading from 30 minute, 15 minute and 5 minute charts. Some even think scalping from the 1 minute chart is sensible!The shorter the time frame the more meaningless chart movement becomes and the more you are simply trading noise.

This is considered to be "longterm trading" which is less risky than day trading / swing trading.

**We can use this system to trade other currency pairs but there is ample money to be made using the recommended commodities and currency pairs. If we wish to increase our money then we simply trade more volume.

2010 - Starting with about $10k you would have made $75k or so assuming you hit all of the daily trades.

2011 - Starting with about $10k youc ould have made $154k or so assuming you hit all of the daily & 4 hour trades.

Now keep in mind, the above results would have been achieved trading 1 standard contract for each commodity or currency pair. This is equivalent to $10 for every pip up or down. However, if we increase our volume then we also increase our profits.

**I check the charts at the end of day and or every 4 hours - green arrow I buy, red arrow I sell. Simple & powerful.**

NovemberAccountHistory.png

I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH DETAILS

post-15739-132176700908_thumb.png

I want to sell Calenders with cars on them--- The months will be in order and every 3,rd day will be FRIDAY---then Saturday & Sunday off to enjoy what you do. Just think of it.This way everyone will be happy cause they can take the weekend off when ever they want. Yup 7 days a week -everday Friday-bang gone for the weekend------------But we will do custom work . Like there are 4 other days to the week. You can chose any day you want When you get your Car Calender you will find Friday Saturdaay-Sunday on them every 3,rd day every week every month, We know you will be happy with our work. Just think of it just take a moment and think - wow Friday tomorrow i come in and its a day off.This way your boss wont get tored of you and you wont be seeing everyone all week and the doldrums will slip away. Just tink of it and you get that Calender fishing hat. shaped and stitched like a Baseball. --Ball Cap? get it- Anyway i think it should work and if not the Government will bail us out and the we have the week end to think about it also. See its great. just another SMRT idea. ;)

This system is focused on trading Oil, Gold, Dow, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD. It was created by a man who has been trading for over 15 years and is considered to be one of the top 5% traders in the world. This is more of a "hybrid" trading system as it is not completely automated but it is definitely not manual trading either.

I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH DETAILS

Hello 20Million and fellow dinarian. I find your post particularly interesting. Let me give you a brief synopsis as to why: I am a hard core software developer with my own company. Been doing this for over 30 years. For the past 2 years I have essentially spent full time learning and developing trading software. I now have a full automated system which trades currencies. I don't claim to get 750% a year or anything like that. What I can say is that my software is the most consistently profitable month-in-and-month-out I've ever seen. You can practically lay a ruler on the steady sloping equity curve. It does about 5 to 10% per month depending upon the aggressiveness settings.

I have currently licensed my technology to 2 companies that are using it for managed funds. I don't plan to sell the software to individuals like all the garbage EA's you find on the market that don't work. Not sure if there is any opportunity between us for some kind of mutually beneficial arrangement, but I'd certainly be willing to explore it.

Thanks for posting.

I'm a Network Marketing (or Relationship Marketing if you prefer) associate for a truly category creating health supplement. It is the worlds first - and only - cellular level Redox Signalling supplement. In case you haven’t heard of Redox Signaling molecules, they’re what your body creates to support the vital functions of the immune system. They’re so important that the body manufactures its own supply within the cells. Problem is, as you age, the body makes less and less.

Sixteen years of foundational research led to the creation of the first and only perfectly balanced mixture of stabilized Redox Signaling molecules that exists outside the body. Whenever there’s a genuine breakthrough, there’s always massive opportunity.This product is a true breakthrough - a breakthrough is firmly rooted in solid, powerful science. Redox Signaling is being studied and researched by thousands of scientists worldwide, but only one company has harnessed its power and created a Redox Signaling product.

So what does this extraordinary scientific breakthrough mean for you? A massive, phenomenal opportunity. As an Associate, you’re not selling a juice or a pill that can be purchased at any big-box or grocery store. You’re offering a groundbreaking product that can only be purchased from one source - this company's associates.

My personal opinion - Redox Signalling is sitting where antioxidants were 15 years ago. Redox Signaling is going to become one of the most talked about breakthroughs in health science in many years. I'm glad to in on the ground floor of this emerging technology. Over 30 international patents means this isn't going to be duplicated anytime in the near future.

Not going to post any outside links. Don't want to violate the sites TOS - might be pushing it now - but if anyone is interested - drop me note on my profile.

I will say - this business is not for everyone - but I think the product sure is.

Oh - and just an afterthought - Network Marketing has created more millionaire level incomes in the last 20 years than any other industry - andhas been around for over 60 years. If Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump speak favorably of the industry, can it be that bad?

I don't like to think of myself as old fashioned...but I suppose I am. I build upscale homes in the Texas hill country. The worse the economy gets, the busier I become---I have no answer as to why that is, but it is what it is! God blesses my business (and I give Him credit for that), but I have no clue why. Regardless, I love working with my hands and thus my business is a good fit for me. I have given a lot of thought to what I'll be doing after an RV...and if all goes as planned, I'll build homes along a similar line of Habitat for Humanity...just on a local basis. We'll see...go RV! :P

How can I become a guru and make money off it??? I can read things an twist stories....I do write songs,,,so I could easily create hype. I know alot of scripture, so I could weave biblical passages along with Rv news. Either become a guru or start my pimp college....lol..j/k

I am producing a Faith Based Film and am looking for good song writers. Do you write songs for a hobby? Have you ever wrote for a movie?

Can I hear some of your stuff? & where can I go to hear something. Link? or email me? Message me on my profile if you are interested in possibly writing for a film. smile.gif

The Long Run <-- This link will take you to a website trailer. It is just a commercial NOT THE REAL THING. I am casting for the real actors for the real movie at this time. I am working on getting investors on board as we have a few cable networks that want to air my film product when I finish it because they LOVED THE SCRIPT!

Parables Network, TBN, Daystar are the connecting Networks but we want THEATRICAL RELEAS first. wink.gif

We are over halfway done with pre-production and ready to film now. Just letting you know you have some time to play around with it if you like.

I have to wait on the RV or wait on interested investors. If you are interested I will send you the non disclosure and script to read. Hope to hear from you soon.

• 2 months later...

I have recently joined an online biz, have been involved with maaaannnnyyyy before and made a little money, but a friend of mine in Washington State turned me on to this one, I have already made $ in a week, it has great products, but can be completely passive, no downline required. There are tens of thousands that are in it, the developer apparently is well known in the online community, I plan on popping more cash into it post RV. It is infinately sustainable(I know what you're thinking) and has the availabilty to have an initial investment of 500 dollars become 72,000 + in around 11 months. I am testing it now, I invested 130.00 and as I stated above, I have already made a few bucks...IMHO the internet is the way to go!!!

I will let you in on a guaranteed money maker. As many of you know, we have lots of US military bases scattered throughout the world. The one thing that I heard over and over from American warfighters stationed at these bases is that there are limited options of places to go for breakfast. Officer clubs, enlisted clubs, maybe the boweling alley...they may offer something, but it is usually pretty limited. Sure McDonalds are around, but that's fast food. What they want is something like Dennis or an IHOP. If you were able to get something like that right out of the gates of military bases, you'd make money hand over fist. Start with Ramestine AFB in Germany, then move into Kadena in Okinawa, Kusan in Korea....NSA Bahrain...the list goes on.

If it RV, that's what I would do....

Good luck to the rest of you!

Tiff :)

While waiting for the dinar, I would continue with my custom made Beach Wreaths, my company is called "Sea the Beauty" and my wreaths are one of a kind custom works of art. All material is recycled, meaning that I go around to all the area thrift stores (mostly those that are not for profit) where the monies made from the sale goes to support our Veterans, and Children, and buy up the ugly wreaths, strip them down, rewire them if necessary, and create my ocean visions. Ladies love a beautiful wreath, especially those that NEVER fall apart.

Due to the fact that we trade off of the 4 Hour and Daily charts we normally place only a few trades per week and they last anywhere from a few hours up to a week or so. This is definitely not swing trading or "day trading."

How This System Works: I check the charts every 4 hours or so and once I see a "buy arrow signal" or a "sell arrow signal" then I open the trade at the start of the next candle. Each commodity or currency pair has its own particular parameters we must follow in order to ensure a successful trade. The first rule is we don't trade"oversized" candles, each commodity and currency pair has a guide that we follow. Second, each commodity or currency pair has a certain stop loss and profit stop that we use in order to minimize risk and to ensure profits.

As you can see from my "Account History" below, I am already up 20% in the first half of November. Keep in mind this is a "demo account" that I have been using but everything is exactly the same as it would be if it was live trading. The only difference would be the psychological aspect of trading real money, however,this does not concern me because all that I need to do is follow this system exactly as explained and the results will follow.

It's well known that over 90% of traders fail. There are many reasons for this but the main one (apart from ineptitude) is the common practice of trading from 30 minute, 15 minute and 5 minute charts. Some even think scalping from the 1 minute chart is sensible!The shorter the time frame the more meaningless chart movement becomes and the more you are simply trading noise.

This is considered to be "longterm trading" which is less risky than day trading / swing trading.

**We can use this system to trade other currency pairs but there is ample money to be made using the recommended commodities and currency pairs. If we wish to increase our money then we simply trade more volume.

2010 - Starting with about $10k you would have made $75k or so assuming you hit all of the daily trades.

2011 - Starting with about $10k youc ould have made $154k or so assuming you hit all of the daily & 4 hour trades.

Now keep in mind, the above results would have been achieved trading 1 standard contract for each commodity or currency pair. This is equivalent to $10 for every pip up or down. However, if we increase our volume then we also increase our profits.

**I check the charts at the end of day and or every 4 hours - green arrow I buy, red arrow I sell. Simple & powerful.**

20million pls contact me ....... Re above. . Thk u .. J c