Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While waiting on the dinar I am starting a new BUSINESS

I joined a direct sales company, only does business in the U.S.( so no inflated numbers from overseas sales) and no products to buy sell or deliver. Workin for me!

That sounds like a good investment so what do you do if you don't buy or sell?

Sell Dinar.

thought about it but no thanks, I have enough!! :)

Hmmm sounds good but being in the oil and gas industry I have learned to buy the mineral rights or be an investor in the well it's self not to own the land. Also I only but bank reo's...when buying homes or business properties but could be someone that needs you reading this ;)

I have been in business for myself all my life ... along with other work and teaching ... and usually it is a lot of hard work for not much return. For several years my employees made more take home than I did. I had to confirm their employment with me so they could get a mortgage but I couldn't get a loan for myself.

But along the way I have had some good ideas and helped others use them.

Lundh by Fax ... when the fax machine had become popular ... yeah, a very long time abo ... hahahahaha ... I had a friend who needed some work. She was sellinghome make cookies at a maket on the weekend. Mark up was good but ... not making much overall. So, we put our heads together. End result ... downtown major city, renting office space, not store front as office space is cheaper by the square foot, install fax machine (eventually had to have more than one number and now is using internet) for taking orders. Got all necessary paperwork to do food service take out only. Adavertised in three of the nearest buildings, flyer in every door, delivered personally, opening day a week away. People faxed lunch orders, all comprised of sandwiches and homemade baked goods ... no hot stuff unless you had a microwave in your office, and no drinks but most people had coffee or a fridge with their own drinks, drinks too heavy for multiple delivery.

She make over six thousand dollars the first month, and that was everything paid for including three delivery people she had to hire when the idea went, as they say today, viral. she ended up franchising and setting others up in similar situations in similar large cities and others in her own large city. Office tower workers loved it. Home made lunch for not a lot of money and they could call or fax or email their order ... before 9:30 a.m. for delivery by noon. Bottom line, she is supporting a couple dozen employees, taking home enough to be living mortgage free and her daughter is going to university next year, with no student loans.

There are others, but I won't bore you any longer.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Ever heard Catherine Austin Fitts?

I really like her philosophy of investing.

Listen to her speak about the Tapeworm Economy

http://edwardmovius.name/248/catherine-austin-fitts-exposes-the-tapeworm-economy/

Find a way to something good with your blessing that will give back to your community rather than draining your community.

You'll have to listen to her explain it. She offers an alternative to SOP.

imho

Sounds like a lot of work but if you like to bake then passion is the most successful work I've ever seen... success is the reward for being passionate at what you do.

I actually do love to bake. I have a few people who order cakes for special occasions, and several co-workers who order Biscottti Boquets around the holidays. The way I see it, unless the RV comes in at 6+ (hey, we CAN hope) I will still have to work for several more years. Why not do something I enjoy? My hubby thinks I need to stay in my cushy Federal job, but as of right now...the working conditions are less than desirable. So I am holding out for enough of an RV to allow me the freedom to pursue my passion...either that or finally record an album and become a PROFESSIONAL singer. :)

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

As in anything diversification is the name of the game.

Like many I have Jen set up as a Real Estate Agent and a Represenative with the best Advertising Network Marketing Company in the world.

As for me I am involved in non-traditional investments in the real estate market. We pay returns of up to 27%.

And then I am a small commercial and residentail real estate management consultant at as the management consultant (general contractor without the risk) to small commercial and residential building projects.

• 1 month later...

just kidding on first post. I intend also to diversify my investments like Davejen.

Precious metals, water (water shortages on the horizon), farm land (food shortages coming), real estate, some gold and silver mining companies, some oil wells, ect...

99% of my RV will be directly put back into other investments to increase and continue to build wealth.

Lots of people needing help now as well will receive anonymous $ from unknown source.

Church will not have to worry about tight budget anymore and have to lay off more staff as the economy continues to tank.

will stock up on emergency supplies and food to help others when world depression continues to get worse and US dollar loses its place as world reserve currency.

Oh yeah, big plans! :)