Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While waiting on the dinar I am starting a new BUSINESS

Very interesting.....I'll have to go back and reread your post.

Proverbs :rolleyes:

20million pls contact me ....... Re above. . Thk u .. J c

20milliondinar, When you say you are looking for a partner, what exactly did you have in mind?

Commodities Trading System

This system is focused on trading Oil, Gold, Dow, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD. It was created by a man who has been trading for over 15 years and is considered to be one of the top 5% traders in the world. This is more of a "hybrid" trading system as it is not completely automated but it is definitely not manual trading either.

Due to the fact that we trade off of the 4 Hour and Daily charts we normally place only a few trades per week and they last anywhere from a few hours up to a week or so. This is definitely not swing trading or "day trading."

How This System Works: I check the charts every 4 hours or so and once I see a "buy arrow signal" or a "sell arrow signal" then I open the trade at the start of the next candle. Each commodity or currency pair has its own particular parameters we must follow in order to ensure a successful trade. The first rule is we don't trade"oversized" candles, each commodity and currency pair has a guide that we follow. Second, each commodity or currency pair has a certain stop loss and profit stop that we use in order to minimize risk and to ensure profits.

As you can see from my "Account History" below, I am already up 20% in the first half of November. Keep in mind this is a "demo account" that I have been using but everything is exactly the same as it would be if it was live trading. The only difference would be the psychological aspect of trading real money, however,this does not concern me because all that I need to do is follow this system exactly as explained and the results will follow.

It's well known that over 90% of traders fail. There are many reasons for this but the main one (apart from ineptitude) is the common practice of trading from 30 minute, 15 minute and 5 minute charts. Some even think scalping from the 1 minute chart is sensible!The shorter the time frame the more meaningless chart movement becomes and the more you are simply trading noise.

This is considered to be "longterm trading" which is less risky than day trading / swing trading.

**We can use this system to trade other currency pairs but there is ample money to be made using the recommended commodities and currency pairs. If we wish to increase our money then we simply trade more volume.

2010 - Starting with about $10k you would have made $75k or so assuming you hit all of the daily trades.

2011 - Starting with about $10k youc ould have made $154k or so assuming you hit all of the daily & 4 hour trades.

Now keep in mind, the above results would have been achieved trading 1 standard contract for each commodity or currency pair. This is equivalent to $10 for every pip up or down. However, if we increase our volume then we also increase our profits.

**I check the charts at the end of day and or every 4 hours - green arrow I buy, red arrow I sell. Simple & powerful.**

NovemberAccountHistory.png

I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH DETAILS

My son has been a song writer for many years. My wife & I decided to invest in him, instead of yacking at him about a "real" job. We started a music publishing company 5 years ago, with him.

He has now partnered with a guy who's father was a song writer in Nashville. We now have a recording studio & a music catalog of well over 1000 songs. Lots going on!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Everyone, This is what I'm doing while waiting for the RV and more than likely afterwards for this,after doing some intensive research, is the next best real thing.Please listen to the conference call and my website is included.Only a few more hrs. left to be a Founder, and believe me you do want that. But if you miss that opportunity that is ok too for this will be a very lucrative adventure membership.Thanks and hope all is well. :0)

Discover the Secret to Getting Paid Every Six Days... Guaranteed... Even Without Selling or Recruiting!

And you can join for free!

GlobalOne is a multi-faceted conglomerate, with Spinfinity, a patented, paradigm shifting compensation plan that will totally revolutionize Social Marketing because GlobalOne has found the secret to

FIXING NETWORK MARKETING!

( highlite and copy and paste this link for an outstanding conference call )

screencast.com/users/Charles_247/folders/GlobalOne/media/38b38307-45c1-4bfc-b7d7-cf50f71a36e1.

Every Member Get's Paid at least Every Six Days...

No Matter What!

and

it is highly possible to receive incredible bonuses,

with little effort.

With only a few free referrals, you could be paid thousands of times per month... no kidding!

Everyone will want our products!

And you can join for FREE!

(www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/1ptrrbbt)

Think it's tough to make money? GlobalOne members will disagree.

Using our patented Spinfinity System, every member can make incredible money to revamp our lifestyles, save for retirement, even quit our jobs!

Whether you’re a total newbie or a grizzled veteran, this is THE company you can use to ramp up your affiliate marketing results TODAY!

This is your opportunity to become a member of GlobalOne, and start making REAL money.

It costs NOTHING to click on the link below and find out more... and you can join for FREE today.

But hurry, as your friends will want to take advantage of this incredible opportunity... don't miss out on referring them! click on the link below!

www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/1ptrrbbt

Without an ounce of shame I'm going to turn around and bite the hand that feeds me by investing in some alternative energy technologies I've been following.

I've also been developing a"smart home" energy management system to employ these technologies and help people get off the grid.

Hello Everyone, This is what I'm doing while waiting for the RV and more than likely afterwards for this,after doing some intensive research, is the next best real thing.Please listen to the conference call and my website is included.Only a few more hrs. left to be a Founder, and believe me you do want that. But if you miss that opportunity that is ok too for this will be a very lucrative adventure membership.Thanks and hope all is well. :0)

Discover the Secret to Getting Paid Every Six Days... Guaranteed... Even Without Selling or Recruiting!

And you can join for free!

GlobalOne is a multi-faceted conglomerate, with Spinfinity, a patented, paradigm shifting compensation plan that will totally revolutionize Social Marketing because GlobalOne has found the secret to

FIXING NETWORK MARKETING!

( highlite and copy and paste this link for an outstanding conference call )

screencast.com/users/Charles_247/folders/GlobalOne/media/38b38307-45c1-4bfc-b7d7-cf50f71a36e1.

Every Member Get's Paid at least Every Six Days...

No Matter What!

and

it is highly possible to receive incredible bonuses,

with little effort.

With only a few free referrals, you could be paid thousands of times per month... no kidding!

Everyone will want our products!

And you can join for FREE!

(www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/1ptrrbbt)

Think it's tough to make money? GlobalOne members will disagree.

Using our patented Spinfinity System, every member can make incredible money to revamp our lifestyles, save for retirement, even quit our jobs!

Whether you’re a total newbie or a grizzled veteran, this is THE company you can use to ramp up your affiliate marketing results TODAY!

This is your opportunity to become a member of GlobalOne, and start making REAL money.

It costs NOTHING to click on the link below and find out more... and you can join for FREE today.

But hurry, as your friends will want to take advantage of this incredible opportunity... don't miss out on referring them! click on the link below!

www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/1ptrrbbt

Hello All,

I just received additional piece of info . So I thought to add it to this.

What is GlobalOne, and What Does It Offer?

GlobalOne is a highly diversified Social Marketing organization that actually has a plan to FIX network marketing! They actually designed a way for all members to get a paycheck within a few days after joining, and at least six times per month... guaranteed... rather than work for weeks to move up to where we might actually receive anything resembling a commission check. This is Social Marketing at it's finest!

GlobalOne doesn't pay to recruit, and yet it pays members from overall diverse company profits, just for being members... as well as personal accomplishments. They must know the value of membership to their business, since they are willing to share their profits with all members... even those who are not successful in referring new members. We don't need to make sales, or recruit anyone, to make money with GlobalOne! However we would be silly to expect huge commissions without sharing our excitement in the GlobalOne social marketing experience. For those who get busy sharing our excitement with everyone, the potential rewards are truly mind-boggling!

WE DON'T “SELL” – WE “SHARE”... GREAT DEALS ON GREAT PRODUCTS!

Here are some of the reasons GlobalOne membership is exploding, even before it officially opens for businesses.

What I want in a home-based business...

and what GlobalOne promises:

Genuine business inspired by traditional marketing values – not just a temporary money game!

Hot industry(s) to create a buzz, and to grow rapidly

Diversification in multi-billion dollar industries

Exciting pay plan that guarantees every member a paycheck days after joining... and often!

Products that everyone wants, but not limited to one industry, or one concept

No need to “sell” anything... the customer chooses to buy what he wishes, when he wishes

Diverse products with room to grow

A company likely to prosper in any economic conditions

Products that virtually everyone will want to buy!

Eco-friendly, life-saving, and life enhancing products offered in the mix

Profit Sharing on products sold outside the network of members (share of the overall company)

Solid financial backing

Long-term goals – not just another start-up company destined to fail

Unique global concept with marketing materials translated in many languages

Genuine marketing assistance and tools... not just a replicated website!

Affordable lead generation available to every member, to allow everyone to build their business

Free for non-business people to join and take advantage of the products, at great prices

Opportunity to step up and refer customers and members to earn great commissions

No typical network marketing games – affiliate program with no requirements to get paid

No recruiting commissions – as that is a networking game that should not be necessary

No inventory to personally stock or ship

Automatic sustainability, once a business is built – Sit on the beach and still make money

A Company that I can truly believe in

Strong capitalization to weather the start- up trials and costs

Great customer and affiliate support, open 24/7, in diverse languages

Humanitarian spirit, with a genuine sustainable plan that we can voluntarily participate in

Matching down-line bonuses to encourage us to work with our group (up to 5 generations deep)

Infinity bonuses, based not on sales, but on sustained membership

Commissions that pay us below the limitations of the 5 generation matching bonuses

Incredible commission potential

• 11 months later...