Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 15 February 2011

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 15 February 2011

Good evening Family,

Before I start ……may I give my respects and thanks to my moderators that help me on our Monday and Thursday CC’s. With that same thought……I wish to salute the moderators and administrators of KTFM. May I ask the KTFM Family to pray for our Executive Board.

As the CEO of the Executive Board………I am nothing without them. ("Amen Frank...Ron...!") Each one of us has our own cross to carry from life’s burdens……..please pray for these leaders and their families. Thank you kindly.

This is DELTA and Team’s report for 2-15-11.

I saw where some of you were saying that the GOI worked today. Last night on our CC we told you that today is Mohammad’s birthday. We told you Iraqi TV said it is a National holiday. They said they would have celebrations today ………well they did Family. The GOI DID NOT WORK AT ALL TODAY. Iraqi TV made that very clear and said they plan to get to work again tomorrow. Many of you disagree and believe what you saw in articles today. Sorry……….THEY DID NOT WORK TODAY. Go to the CBI website notice today’s date has had an asterisk next to it for some time now. Take note…….no auction today……..it’s a National holiday. Take another note……..banks were closed today in Iraq! They will start working on the budget tomorrow ……..AND NOT STOP UNTIL THEY FINISH IT! (Team feels Mohammad’s birthday was celebrated in order to pay respect to the Sunnis.) TV said that M is spending a lot of time with A. TV said finance committee has already sent “papers” to parliament. (not sure what they meant but we opinionate budget material) TV kept repeating the urgency to finish the budget as soon as possible. (yes……they said the budget would be done next week……but they say this every week. Take note ……..progress is being made every week.) TV said all three security positions once again…..by next week. TV said that A’s position will be given to him after the Arab Summit. They say the position needs to be approved. TV said that US Ambassador (author representatives) met with M and A today ……..which can only be good for us! TV said UST (author representatives) and aides are still there and now meeting with the finance committee. In fact they said they are meeting with everyone………which can only be good for us! (Team feels pressure from US representatives is being put on Brazzini in turn pressure on M who puts pressure on A etc etc.) This is my favorite pressure for today……TV says that the MoP/CBI have reported that inflation went up last month in Iraq. Sorry I could not hear my Team very well but I believe Team said by 2%. This is excellent pressure to pass the budget and introduce the LD’s!!! TV said that M is going to KU tomorrow. T is returning back from Syria. TV said only M will make the trip to KU to resolve the remaining issues between the two countries in order for Iraq to be completely lifted from CH7. (they say it’s an ongoing process to form the GOI even though they announced it in Dec……….they say CH7 has been lifted and congratulated by the world. Yet they seek freedom from CH7……see why I say the things I say?) M came on TV and told the Iraqis that he ADMITS the lack of services for them. He said they are trying to get the utilities on line for them. (another example of M trying to communicate with the restless Iraqis before they change their peaceful tactics of voicing their needs) TV said on the 25th Iraqis will stage a demonstration due to the lack of these services. (keep it peaceful Iraqis…..kill them with the kindness they don’t show you)

When Chaney ran for VP they did a financial audit to qualify him. I remember watching him on TV on the steps of the White House when a reporter asked him ……..your financial report says you made millions but you paid no taxes. He replied…….I do not……..I am an LLC and my corporation pays the taxes. I also remember when I was studying American History in High School reading something that has stayed with me since then. It is our duty to pay our taxes but our responsibility to avoid them. I interview people on my new website on a variety of subjects. I have never been interested in learning about Offshore accounts. I talked to Frank G. Buck who has a doctorate of Business Law. Normally I interview people for 30 minutes…….this one went an hour. Whether you are interested in doing something like this or not it would behoove you to listen and learn if nothing more. I walked away stunned with what I learned. I cannot talk about it on my forum but you know how to find my website. Go to the Blue Pages on any KTFM page and click on my ad. It will take you to my website and look for the interview with Frank G. Buck on Offshore Corporations & Banking. The recording should be up tonight or tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow……I will be the speaker on **********’s radio show at 9pm EST. I will be on for an hour and a half so if you are bored come and join us. I will ask DD to give me the link where you can hear the CC and I will post it tomorrow night.

Finally……..the Arab Summit at the end of March ……..IMO holds some clues. First of all ……..they are claiming that they will be ready for this summit by improving conditions in Iraq. Kind of reminds me of the Olympics. When a country is selected in advance to represent the Olympics ……that country pours billions of dollars into its economy in turn building its infrastructure. Iraq is saying they are going to have a lot of things built by the time the summit comes around. Maybe they will have the utilities by then. If they go on a campaign to start building roads……bridges……buildings…….hotels etc well that would go a long way in creating jobs. It would also be wise to have a valuable and tradable currency to bring in the supplies needed to perform such a rebuilding of Iraq.

(Added after Original Post - both remarks speak of this last paragraph): "IMO............This is the heart of my post tonight Friend.

There are clues here.

Let's see how many we can find as the ...........Month ends." ... AND ...

"OH MY GOODNESS ............You should see the amazing hotels and buildings they have already built. Not news worthy.

BTW..........This was my favorite part of my post 2nite:

(they say it’s an ongoing process to form the GOI even though they announced it in Dec……….they say CH7 has been lifted and congratulated by the world. Yet they seek freedom from CH7……see why I say the things I say?)"

Below are some articles that our newshounds put together. Some will tie in with the TV info we shared and one is on an interesting subject about the ration cards. Please enjoy.

Prime Minister will visit Kuwait on Wednesday

A media adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Moussawi said that Nuri al-Maliki will, tomorrow, Wednesday, visit the State of Kuwait.

The al-Moussawi told (Voices of Iraq) that al-Maliki will visit Kuwait tomorrow to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries.

For its part, issued a Saudi newspaper published on Tuesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will travel to Kuwait on Wednesday at the head of an official delegation.

And El Watan newspaper quoted what it called official sources as saying that al-Maliki will travel to Kuwait on the day (Wednesday) at the head of an official delegation to discuss the outstanding issues between the two countries.

It is expected to discuss al-Maliki with Kuwaiti officials outstanding issues between the two countries, which includes one Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations a lot of files, notably the compensation paid by Iraq by the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and the position of Kuwait from Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII of the UN Charter, as well as the demarcation of the border between the two countries and the remains of missing Kuwaitis.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011Tuesday, February 15, 2011

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fradiona wa.com%2F(X(1)A(ab3SooQDzAEkAAAAOTM4YTJiNzgtMDAyNS 00NTY0LTg2ZDgtZGViYjhiZTYxY2RmOcmFjf_ky97UCvgYrpTs Eh4tTxI1))%2Far%2FNewsDetailN.aspx%3Fid%3D52292%26 LinkID%3D151

Alfalh: Parliament will be held without interruption until the vote on the budget

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fradiona wa.com%2F(X(1)A(ab3SooQDzAEkAAAAOTM4YTJiNzgtMDAyNS 00NTY0LTg2ZDgtZGViYjhiZTYxY2RmOcmFjf_ky97UCvgYrpTs Eh4tTxI1))%2Far%2FNewsDetailN.aspx%3Fid%3D52292%26 LinkID%3D151

Frank I found the article below quite interesting……….how can they purchase wheat from the US and Australia with no INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY???????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Prime Minister agrees to buy 350 thousand tons of American wheat and Australian

According to the General Company for Grain Trade, Tuesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had agreed to purchase 350 thousand tons of wheat, the U.S. and Australia to promote the ration card items, according to a company statement.

The statement quoted, the director of the company Muthana Jabbar Abdul-Zahra said that his company obtained the approval of His Excellency the Prime Minister for the purchase of 350 thousand tons of wheat imported for the benefit of the ration card items in order to ensure the continued distribution of flour to the citizens on an ongoing basis without interruption or delay, indicating that the quantities to be purchased will be the creators of the well-known to produce high-quality wheat and flour which gives the taste of Iraqi citizens agree.

According to Abdul-Zahra, the deal includes import 200 thousand tons of wheat, the U.S., as will buy 150 thousand tons from Australia, pointing out that three specialized international companies will transfer grain assumed to Iraqi ports and these companies are Klinkor, Dreyfus addition to the company Neyadra.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I found this article interesting for the one highlighted area……………..it is done no????

Transfers made a deal to buy aircraft to the ration card

Radio Sawa

Government decided to refer the amount of $ 900 million was earmarked in the budget this year to buy aircraft "F 16" U.S. allocations to support the ration card and the network of social protection.

He said Iraqi government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told the French press that the purchase contract for the F 16 fighter jets after the transfer of funds allocated to it to support the ration card.

For his part, attributed the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mahma Khalil transfer the sum allocations to the ration card of a shortfall in the budget.

The Iraqi government has passed on the sixth of this month, the budget for the current year worth 81.9 billion dollars, a deficit of $ 13 billion.

Iraq has been negotiating for over a year with the United States to purchase fighter planes to protect its airspace after the departure of U.S. troops supposed to end in 2011, which will leave the country without air cover.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php%3Fid%3D49852&rurl=translate.google.c om

Sir your meeting on tv of the us and Iraq?????

US-Iraq Joint Economic and Energy Committee; Discuss DFI, WTO, and Iraq trade

Posted: February 14, 2011 by

Iraq – U.S. Economy and Energy Joint CMTE. meet

A joint Iraq- U.S coordination Committee for Economy and Energy meeting was held on Sunday 13th Feb. 2011 in the office of the deputy Prime Minister Dr, Rozh Nori Shawis.

Dr, Rozh Nori Shawis, deputy prime Minister and Minister of Trade a.i. headed the Iraq side and the Deputy Treasury Secretary Neal S. Wolin headed the U.S. side.

The heads and representatives of the working groups: public financial management, trade and investment, oil and energy, electricity, industry and private sector development.

The joint coordination committee continues its joint meetings to enable a real strategic partnership that will build vibrant and variant Iraqi economy and implement modern economic policies so to integrate Iraq’s economy with the international economy and markets.

Dr. Shawis indicated Iraq’s eagerness to strengthen collaboration, and economic ties in different areas with the United States. He also stressed the seriousness of the government in enabling investments in economy sector by undertaking administrative reforms, decreeing new laws, and providing facilitations to investors.

The heads and representatives of the joint working groups of Iraq and the United States discussed current areas of cooperation and reviewed the latest progress from their previous meetings. The major working groups consist of: public financial management, trade and investment, oil and energy, electricity, industry and private sector development.

The attendees discussed facilitating the movement of the businessmen and investors developing, and enhancing Iraqi banking systems to enable banks to provide advanced banking services. support to private sector small and medium-sized enterprises was also discussed to enable these enterprises to support economy and provide new job opportunities.

The group also discussed DFI successor arrangements, necessary measures to ensure suitable immunity for Iraq funds in the future and the requirements that should be in place for Iraq to join the WTO, In addition to other economic matters of mutual interests.

The two sides agreed to continue their efforts and meetings, especially at the level of working groups in order to reach common understandings and close cooperation to establish long-term relationships to result in sustained benefit on the economy of the two countries and the welfare of the people of Iraq and the United States.

http://www.pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6643: iraq--us-economy-and-energy-joint-cmte-meet&catid=25:iraq&Itemid=386

Hope you enjoyed our post for today. For those that were on the CC last night you heard me say this blessing that is coming is not for us……….so quit asking for it. God will give it to you when He is ready and when He knows……..you are ready. I may be criticized by these two sentences but not by those that I send my Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Frank I found the article below quite interesting……….how can they purchase wheat from the US and Australia with no INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY???????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Read more:

Use dollars?

They have been using dollars for many years.

Edited by wgb52
  • Upvote 2

Read more:

Use dollars?

I"m sure we buy oil form them with us currency.....They have many us dollars and i'm also sure they can use credit :)

Ron thankyou for post.. I always like to hear what "Frankie Frankie" has to say :woot:

• Upvote 2

Read more:

Use dollars?

good question...and only those that negotiated the deal can answer it? could be with US dollars they aquire through oil sales....could be a wheat for oil transaction? One thing we know for sure,....it aint gonna be with dinar worth 1170 per dollar :P

Frank and KTFM crack me up....love the way they take the daily news and turn it into an emminent RV. One other thing is sure....Frank and co are very good at pumping :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just lies are what comes out of many or most of the ME.

I think one of the factors to the back and forth nature of Iraqs government is they are trying to get something (I know not) out of the powers that be(ptb), knowing that they are messen with them (ptb) thus draging this out for as long as they can to get what they want. GORVing peace

Read more:

Use dollars?

Most of Iraq's income is from the sale of their oil. They recieve US dollars for their oil. They in turn purchase anything they want using dollars.

• Upvote 1

Just lies are what comes out of many or most of the ME.

I think one of the factors to the back and forth nature of Iraqs government is they are trying to get something (I know not) out of the powers that be(ptb), knowing that they are messen with them (ptb) thus draging this out for as long as they can to get what they want. GORVing peace

True That.