Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My perspective on Intel and Dinar Sites

Fellow dinar investors,

First I would like to thank Adam for providing us a place, free of charge, to voice our opinions and to share our thoughts regarding our investment.

Thank you Adam.

I would also like to thank all the newshounds that provide us with the best no nonsense information possible. You are the best. K98, Vizioiraqi, rdb, fishman1969(mia lately, hope you wife is doing well) and so many others. I apologize if I did not mention your name, but we all know who you are.

Thanks to Doc31 for your daily updates on the CBI auctions, your time and efforts are appreciated sir.

Thanks to Ronscarpa for posting info from other sites, so I don't have to go to them myself. :lol:

That being said, I feel the need to defend our site, the site I call my dinar home. I have been a part of this site since 10/09 and joined as a member the following month. I checked out other sites, just like a lot of you do every day. I decided this was the best place to glean accurate information regarding our investment.

I have heard people berate our VIP, saying they were not provided with special information and that VIP is not worth the money. I have been a part of VIP since the beginning. VIP is worth every penny I have spent, and a whole lot more. What those people failed to realize, is that VIP provides us with valuable info post RV, not super secret intel pre RV like some sites claim to have. In my opinion, there is little or no intel, only facts.

I read a post today that made me angry. The post was brought over from another site, and it put down DV. I will not lower myself to that level and say anything about that site. Good luck to them.

Some fail to realize that this is not a competition between sites, that is a childish attitude, after all we all only want one thing. We want Iraq to revalue their currency. Nothing else. Who cares who gets the rate and date right? IMO whoever does, will have just made a good or lucky guess.

I have heard people complain that there is not much being said in chat, or the number of people in chat has diminished. True, but the people that are left, are good people and not trouble makers for the most part.

Overall, we have quality, not quantity at this point. I prefer that. I have noticed a lot of new members contributing to this site, and to you I say welcome, and thank you.

DV is and has always been an awesome site. Thanks again Adam. You efforts are appreciated by many.

Thank all the great mods that keep this site running as best they can. Remember, we don't get paid, most of us work a full time job, and do this in our spare time.

Thanks for listening to my rant. :D

Dave

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

You said it so well! Peace be to all the other sites. I don't knock them at all. Seems that no matter what is put out, it filters through DV at one point or the other. Seems most of us migrate here to hear the Vets sort it all out. I guess some folks are just a little more vocal than others. There are many members here that wan't to voice their opinion but do not for fear of humiliation. I wish they would post their constructive option because it needs to be heard. JMO, by the way, I think this is a great post!

• Upvote 3

Hi Dave :)

Thank you for sharing those thoughts. I agree and appreciate

YOUR efforts to help make this site effective. :D

A thank you also to all the mods that take time out of their lives

to try and keep this a quality site as best as one can. As a team,

your efforts are clearly seen and very much appreciated.

All my best to all of you, and to you also Adam. :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

thank you dave for the nice words of this site and of adam...I miss being in the chat room but I get kicked off all the time.. :( I tried different things..but anyway...you are one of my favorite mods..hope you and your honey had a wonderful valentines day...thanks again.. :)

Try clearing your cookies and rebooting, then see if chat works better. Also make sure you have the most recent version of Java.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words.

tbush

while the roses were nice, a brand new bass boat would have been really awesome :lol:

Very well put, brother! I felt the same way, when I read that post, too.

Thanks Dog, you are the best!!

In reference to the post that you are alluding to,it would seem that some sites are a form of cult rather than a place for free thinking individuals.What other action could describe it if

disagreeing or questioning the owners intel gets you banned.

Spot on, my point exactly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That was brilliant.....You are a great motivator

I love this site. Never bashed the other sites, just found them more difficult to decipher through what was factual.

We also seem to have really great information finders...Trustworthy fact seekers.

Anyway thank you to all that spend hours

bunch of rebels on here ,ITS TIME FOR A RIOT , lets burn down all the other sites!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry just lost my mind for a moment now back to your regularly scheduled program, thanks Dave you b da man , takes a special kind of person to be a mod, that and a lot of drinking , I know I feel like drinkin when I see some of the posts from other sites on here. Or like the Pace Picante sauce commercial says " get a rope!" Oh Im ramblin way too tired long day , thanks dv Doc appreciates you for sure , Adam give the mods a raise!!!! :P Have a good evening

In reference to the post that you are alluding to,it would seem that some sites are a form of cult rather than a place for free thinking individuals.What other action could describe it if

disagreeing or questioning the owners intel gets you banned.

Do you realize that the exact same thing is happening here at DV. I'm using a borrowed computer just because we have a pair of mods tracing and banning IP addresses.

davhina...very nice and very well said. You are a good friend and one of the most level headed guys I know in regards to a crazy dinar world. Its great speaking with you and this site is very lucky to have a mod of your caliber.

Now if you have my address as to where to send the money... :lol:

Edited by jlassociates

davhina...very nice and very well said. You are a good friend and one of the most level headed guys I know in regards to a crazy dinar world. Its great speaking with you and this site is very lucky to have a mod of your caliber.

Now if you have my address as to where to send the money... :lol:

LMBO lol

thanks Jeff

You touched one point that I always wondered about.

If we (and I'm talking about every single person who holds Dinar)

are all in the same little boat, rowing our little arms off,

why are there so many forums?

When another site started his thing, it looked

like a clearinghouse for all things Dinar, regardless

of where it came from.

Too bad it didn't last very long that way.

Why not put all the forums together and create something

like www.dinarsupercenter.com?

Everything already ends up posted on all the sites anyway.

It just takes time for it to get around...