Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donal Trump invested in Dinar?

gloryv

Found this on another site....

Can anyone confirm or have heard this before about Trump being involved in Dinar?

here is the part of the email speaking of Trump....

Will it RV? I think that Trump's $30mill will tell you a definite YES. We are talking about America's hardest working wealth man. Trump would in NO WAY let $30mill sit LIQUID in CASH indefinitely. After all, it took Trump an estimate year to get his $30mill Dinar worth... where do you think it's being held? A safe in his bedroom? Under his mattress? Anywhere he puts it, it is in a WORSE situation that being in a standard low interest Savings account with a 1.9% annual return. Currently, Trump's $30mill is earning no interest.

That means to hold Dinar Trump is NOT earning

$30,000,000 x 1.9% = $570,000 (yearly)

$570,000 / 12 = $47,500 a Month

That's just bad investing, and Trump is not in anyway shape or form a "Bad Investor". People with his amount of money and power pay well to be informed (quote "Count of Monte Cristo") and I strongly believe that if Trump invested he would do it reasonably at the last opportune moment for his finances. In fact, if Trump invested in Dinar, than to me it says that it is 100% going to return on our investment. How much? Well if you look at the standard market gains of Bonds, CD's, Money Markets, High Interest Checking and Savings Accounts (5% return annually on the High Side), and Stocks, Commodities and Futures (18% return annually with a "B+" moderately conservative investment firm) - than anything over 5-18% return on investment in a year would be a good conservative gain.

But let me say that again, on a low side, Trump is NOT earning $47,500 a month on his Money. And you better believe if Trump has $30,000,000 in Dinar in an account somewhere it would be in a NON-INTEREST BARING account so that it is 100% FDIC insured and available 100% of the time so that when the RV does happen he can move at a moment's notice.

Personally, I think that Trump may be one of the reasons Ali at Dinar Trade made his "safe keeping" bank, but now I am jumping to conclusions.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Can anyone confirm or have heard this before about Trump being involved in Dinar?

Will it RV? I think that Trump's $30mill will tell you a definite YES. We are talking about America's hardest working wealth man. Trump would in NO WAY let $30mill sit LIQUID in CASH indefinitely. After all, it took Trump an estimate year to get his $30mill Dinar worth... where do you think it's being held? A safe in his bedroom? Under his mattress? Anywhere he puts it, it is in a WORSE situation that being in a standard low interest Savings account with a 1.9% annual return. Currently, Trump's $30mill is earning no interest.

That's just bad investing, and Trump is not in anyway shape or form a "Bad Investor". People with his amount of money and power pay well to be informed (quote "Count of Monte Cristo") and I strongly believe that if Trump invested he would do it reasonably at the last opportune moment for his finances. In fact, if Trump invested in Dinar, than to me it says that it is 100% going to return on our investment. How much? Well if you look at the standard market gains of Bonds, CD's, Money Markets, High Interest Checking and Savings Accounts (5% return annually on the High Side), and Stocks, Commodities and Futures (18% return annually with a "B+" moderately conservative investment firm) - than anything over 5-18% return on investment in a year would be a good conservative gain.

But let me say that again, on a low side, Trump is NOT earning $47,500 a month on his Money. And you better believe if Trump has $30,000,000 in Dinar in an account somewhere it would be in a NON-INTEREST BARING account so that it is 100% FDIC insured and available 100% of the time so that when the RV does happen he can move at a moment's notice.

Personally, I think that Trump may be one of the reasons Ali at Dinar Trade made his "safe keeping" bank, but now I am jumping to conclusions.

I would challenge anyone to produce any, and I mean any documention that officially says Donald Trump has $30 million US in IQD. I think if he did he is kind of smart. But a much smarter move( which I know he is ) would be to put the $$ in a WARKA IQD account yielding 11 % annually then cash out after RV. Also the ISX would make any investor wealthy over time. Not to mention the real estate opportunities in Iraq at this time. Waren Buffets stance on this investment would interest me a lot more given his track record .

• Downvote 1

I would challenge anyone to produce any, and I mean any documention that officially says Donald Trump has $30 million US in IQD. I think if he did he is kind of smart. But a much smarter move( which I know he is ) would be to put the $$ in a WARKA IQD account yielding 11 % annually then cash out after RV. Also the ISX would make any investor wealthy over time. Not to mention the real estate opportunities in Iraq at this time. Waren Buffets stance on this investment would interest me a lot more given his track record .

ok what gets me is do you think there is any way that trump would leak he has dinar? no way!!!!!!!!!!!!! all speculation because many people look up to Trump, especially in the business world he knows his stuff. So, unless you go personally to ask him if he owns any this is all speculation just like this investment no one knows for sure and won't know until it R/V's whenever that might be so don't believe all the BS about him owning dinar on any blog site or article.

I do not need to give a link, but I know 100% sure Mr. Trump is not involved in DINAR. At least the Trump that you all know. Now to tell I am. I truly believe we will be rving this year. I do have some friends in some real HIGH places. :) You can bash away because I do not give a birds stuff!!! :D

• Upvote 3

I do not need to give a link, but I know 100% sure Mr. Trump is not involved in DINAR. At least the Trump that you all know. Now to tell I am. I truly believe we will be rving this year. I do have some friends in some real HIGH places. :) You can bash away because I do not give a birds stuff!!! :D

Thanks Newman,

Thats just my point. Just because he( Trump, Bush, Cheney,Obama,Gates,Buffet,Clinton) is not invested in the IQD has nothing to do with this being a great investment. Its a big world and plenty of opportunities are out there for all of us. I honestly believe that there are not as many people invested in the IQD as most of us think that there are. I worked in Iraq for about a year and it changed my life . I came back so charged up with the excitement of a country which had been economiaclly dead for 30 years finally coming back to life. I believe Iraq is a great investment and can sprout in many different directions. We live in an exciting time......

• Upvote 2

this story has been floating around longer the gurus have been shouting intel from their sources about an RV every other day. but the Donald did say he is thinking about running for president in the next election...

high places as in they are high on crack? or high places as in the live at the top of a mountain?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

just say n If I had a million dollars worth of dinars at 5% intrest every year I would receive only 50,000.00 before taxes.

An RV at 1=1 the one million USD worth of Dinars is a value of about 1 billion, so the big picture is $ 1,200.00 USD invested can bring in a aaaaa cool $ 1,000,000.00 that is why we wait for it ! :o;):lol:

:tiphat:

It is really known of your business on wherther or not if Donald Trump has invested in the Iraqi dinar. This could be somrthing personal to him and here you are trying to interfer in something that he feels should be kept quite. Please give him this consideration and not write something like this again and we wouldn't have to write something like this telling to again MIND YOUR OUN BUSINESS.

• Downvote 2

It is really known of your business on wherther or not if Donald Trump has invested in the Iraqi dinar. This could be somrthing personal to him and here you are trying to interfer in something that he feels should be kept quite. Please give him this consideration and not write something like this again and we wouldn't have to write something like this telling to again MIND YOUR OUN BUSINESS.

Really?

Donnie Wahlberg owns dinar, I read on another site.

Lol, you rock!

Whatever you may think of Donald Trump, he has the business sense to make money on money thats why he is as wealthy as he is. His ability to think , move, invest, and reap the rewards of his labors has to be admired by all. Yes, he is arrogant, self righteous, shewd, but you got to give this man credit, he got more money than me and you can only dream about...............

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

It really doesn't matter. Donald Trump is a smart man but he is also capable of making foolish investments. He has made billions, lost billions, and made billions again. If he is investing, he is speculating like the rest of us. He has no inside information on the prospects of an RV. I can assure you that the Iraqi dinar is no more or no less likely to RV if Donald Trump is an investor.

Here might be what you all are looking for........

http://www.blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3572

GO RV !!!!!

Trump may very well own dinars, BUT WHO CARES? It does not reconfirm my belief in the investment. It makes Trumps as smart as you and me. Trump is lucky he found out about an investment that many of you have been investing for 7-8 years. Who is a smarty pants now!

Also, the link to the article (advertisement) stating Trump has bought dinars, states dinars and DOES NOT SAY IRAQI DINARS. Many countries have dinars.

WHO THE F*** CARES IF TRUMP IS INVESTED OR NOT!! Did you run across the blackhills trump article???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And since your out and about digging up ancient dinar artifacts online, please go find the lop article at XE.COM and bring it back here so we can discuss that one also for the 19th MILLION TIME!!...... :rolleyes: