Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great news!

nydinardj

Today started out great and here is why: I just found out I am becoming a father!! And while helping a neighbor move she gave me 1.5 million dinar. I told her I was an investor and she pretty much gave me the " it's a scam" line and said my husband believed in that nonsense and we have no need for kind of rubbish in our house." Her husband passed away in jan and she was angry when giving me the envelope alond with other items. I felt bad accepting it but the end of the conversation was more positive as she had apologized and said "good luck with the baby and your future wealth". So as a man of good character when this does rv I feel it is only right to give her a check for at least half. Go rv and God Bless America and my fellow investors.

• Upvote 14

Today started out great and here is why: I just found out I am becoming a father!! And while helping a neighbor move she gave me 1.5 million dinar. I told her I was an investor and she pretty much gave me the " it's a scam" line and said my husband believed in that nonsense and we have no need for kind of rubbish in our house." Her husband passed away in jan and she was angry when giving me the envelope alond with other items. I felt bad accepting it but the end of the conversation was more positive as she had apologized and said "good luck with the baby and your future wealth". So as a man of good character when this does rv I feel it is only right to give her a check for at least half. Go rv and God Bless America and my fellow investors.

congrats. Well, Ill try to be polite when i say she is another person that is a quitter some people can't hang and its the honest truth of it all. Thats a very nice thing to do though good luck in life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations!! Maybe in some way, by her giving the dinars to someone that believe's in the investment, is her husbands way of taking care of his wife. She would have never checked on it to see if it actually revalued, and might have even thrown it out! OOuuuuccchh! Anyway, I hope it turns out well for both parties. GO RV! :)

• Upvote 1

Ty very much it is my parents neighbors here in virginia. He was in the Marines for 34 years and she said all he spoke about was how he loved U.S. and this investment will help all of us out. I told her he was right but she said it bc an obsession. I felt bad bc I know a lot of people hang on every word people say. Either way im going over tomm to help her some more. Thank you all for the congrats.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations!! Maybe in some way, by her giving the dinars to someone that believe's in the investment, is her husbands way of taking care of his wife. She would have never checked on it to see if it actually revalued, and might have even thrown it out! OOuuuuccchh! Anyway, I hope it turns out well for both parties. GO RV! :)

Wow, who would of thought of that, right? You make a good point... It is something to consider for most of us... Who are solo-investors.. In case something ever happens to any of us, who do we inform to know about the investment so they can follow up on it after we're gone?

• Upvote 1

It is good to know there are people like you out there who are honorable and would act as you are going to. I do hope you got her new address so you can find her since she was moving. And congratulations on the new baby on the way. The RV will certainly help there too.

:)

smee2

Iam sorry that her husband passed away, I can see her being angry. I would be very angry if my husband passed away. It would be a very good gesture when the rv hits and you do give her a check for half of what she gave you then maybe she won't be so mad at her deceased husband. Very nice gesture. God bless and congratulations on the new baby.

Most sensible, good hearted thing i have seen on this site. Graduations and know that God is smiling on you for your kind heart. This lady is going to need this money at some point with her husband gone.........

• Upvote 2

Well the good part of all this, is you are the kind of person that would make sure she gets back part of her gift to you. That is true quality. I'm sure she can use it. But don't feel bad for accepting what she gives to you, It is just one of those ways in which our Creator mysteriously moves.

Gongrats on the new Baby!!! I think it is very admirable to give back to her, but I would recommend giving her half the dinar back and letting her cash it in. Otherwise you will have to pay the Gift tax as well. It would be better to give her the dinar and let her cash it in and only pay the taxes once. JMO! May God bless you!

Edited by Kandi77

Gongrats on the new Baby!!! I think it is very admirable to give back to her, but I would recommend giving her half the dinar back and letting her cash it in. Otherwise you will have to pay the Gift tax as well. It would be better to give her the dinar and let her cash it in and only pay the taxes once. JMO! May God bless you!

Go ahead and get a gifting letter for her noterized.

congrats. Well, Ill try to be polite when i say she is another person that is a quitter some people can't hang and its the honest truth of it all. Thats a very nice thing to do though good luck in life.

Hey Easyrider -

Maybe so, but TRUTH without LOVE is abuse. I don't think you have any gray hair. Give it a few more years, I'm sure you will experience some greater life CHALLENGES in the years to come. It seems that you find it difficult to offer people grace in difficult circumstances.

Maybe you are a VERY strong person. Good for you - I would venture that all the credit for that is not intrinsic, as your life experiences have come at the hands of others (God, parents, mentors, etc.), so if you are that strong person - you are uniquely gifted to extend your strength to others that MAY APPEAR weaker.

Your contempt is unbecoming. Give some grace - you might find some coming back at you!

God is good.This is a little like my story because in June 2008 a lady was set up at the Sweetwater Flea market wanted to exchange a few things I had which was a few Civil War things I had bought at an auction and was looking to sell or trade for Antique dolls I collected. Her husband had a box he had been trying to sell for years and she ask me to bring my stuff the next weekend because her husband had died and she could not bear to go through that box again and she had not cared for TN so she wanted to go home back north "where there is a little intelligence" she said, and a few days after that she was leaving for good .She had a box of dolls and several beautiful handmade crochet doll linens and a few other things she swapped for my stuff. Well when I got home 2 hours away I put those aside and about 3 weeks later I found Iraqi money in an envelope in the box I traded her. I don't have a clue where she was from just she is from the North and she let me know she did not care for southerners. I put them away and some how managed to hold on to them and this past spring my cousin told me about the dinars. So I went and bought what I thought was my first million then going through my collection I found those other dinars Hallelujah! 3 MILLION!!!!!! I went back this fall to Sweetwater and no one knew about her or even knew her name now this is 2 years and several months later. I'm praying, waiting and feeling so blessed for the trade I made that day. God is GOOD... go RV!!!!!

Darin Wow, who would of thought of that, right? You make a good point... It is something to consider for most of us... Who are solo-investors.. In case something ever happens to any of us, who do we inform to know about the investment so they can follow up on it after we're gone?

Well, Darin, You can just put them in an envelope to me and I'll look after them.